Redwall Logs

Download Log
FV:Path to Ferravale The group of shrews decided to help but also to go on ahead of the hares, scout around and maybe get an idea where to go. Of course they knew where the abbey, checked the situration and was starting to head back towards where the Long Patrol was when one vermin seen them, decided to try and be some hero to his Lord and Master and got a very lucky shot in with a cross bolt..nothing like almost 50 little peeved off woodlanders chargeing you at once..not good odds, tiny but mightly.The group sat around the Log-a-log and one...Aella as she frowns"But...I can't..." Log -a-log just weakly smiled as he handed her the black stone"Your in charge now..."Those were his last words, and now all eyes went to Aella. Oct 10, 2018 at 7:28 p.m.
Minsc was slightly ahead of the Long Patrol and the hares, he arched an eye brow and walked over to where the shrews were"What is..going on?" Oct 10, 2018 at 7:30 p.m.
Tarsa sighs and shakes her head as she talks to a private "Wot ever...let him go back to camp, I am sure its a good reason or it better be a good reason no time for...games or forgetting things and what ever else, this is serious time" A couple hares point ahead and Tarsa raises an eyebrow and slowly walks forwards. Oct 10, 2018 at 7:33 p.m.
Aella looks up with tears and slowly stands, first looking at the shrews and then the hamster "My father was killed...I am the new Log-a-log, but it doesmt mean we are backing out of this fight..we are still helping, we are still fighting the horde and helping to free Mossflower and the abbey" Oct 10, 2018 at 7:37 p.m.
Minsc says, "I am..sorry for your loss lass and not to worry we shalll make these vermin pay for this and any other crimes they do or will do" Oct 10, 2018 at 7:38 p.m.
Tarsa scans the area and looks at the shrews,"We are maybe half way to the abbey now...seems some horde beasts are a little away from the abbey..odd, then again vermin are..odd at times" Oct 10, 2018 at 7:44 p.m.
Aella says, "We are still helping as well and yes the horde needs to pay they killed my father" Oct 10, 2018 at 7:49 p.m.
The other shrews stand one by one and nods in agreement, the shremaid smiles as she knows now they are for her and not agaist her. Oct 10, 2018 at 7:50 p.m.
Minsc says, "You..have my blade of course..Minsc Willowbark champion at your service...ummm....well guess Log-A-Log hmmm"" Oct 10, 2018 at 7:53 p.m.
Tarsa says, "It is good the Goium is still helping us, can use all the help we can get" Oct 10, 2018 at 7:55 p.m.
Aella heads off. Oct 10, 2018 at 8:09 p.m.
Aella would of juts liked to stay in camp, then again thier camp moves around so much its annoying, they really need to find a more perment camp site and she plans to soon, or well try and talk them into it after this whole horde issue is cleared up.She catches up with one shrew "Are we going the right way, you didnt want to wait on the hares this do things ourselfs is dumb" The shrew in front of her stops and turns around "I know the way, of course I know the way daughter..we are...."Before he can finish that statement a crossbolt comes flying at them and hits him in the back , She gasps and right away has her rasiper out backing up. Least its just 3 weasels right now..make that 4 as one, with the crossbow he is trying to reload, comes down from the tree. Oct 11, 2018 at 1:42 p.m.
Minsc walked a little ways closeby, sticking to some trees as he keeps alert and focused and oh look vermin, of course as he ducks behind a tree and peeks around. Oct 11, 2018 at 1:44 p.m.
Aella almsot bumps into a couple other shrews " Oh what now" " Its just..."A paw is cupped over his mouth and a harsh"Quiet " is whispered..and before a why is asked, the why shows up very quickly."Where is Log-a-log?" One weasel attcks and...though small they are mightly and a couple become 48ish shrews and manage to kill the weasel who's 3 other friends blink, the one finally has the crossbolt loaded only to fire it into his own footpaw... Oct 11, 2018 at 1:47 p.m.
Minsc draws his blade and decides to step closer "What be goin on...."He chuckles "Besides the vermin shooting themselfs in own foot" He spins the blade slightly and looks at the shrews and back to the 3 weasels left."Is this being test run or something?" Oct 11, 2018 at 1:49 p.m.
Aella frowns "Father's..d....dead" Thats all that needs said...the one weasel grins and starts laughing"Hee we killed your leader...."Those were the wrong words and...the 3 quicvkly find out just how tough and scary this shrew group can be, the weasels don't get very far before they die...gee tiny little woodlanders can be scary ! Oct 11, 2018 at 1:51 p.m.
Minsc lowers his blade and blinks "Well....ummm...ok never become Guisom enemy will write down." He looks at the shrews decideing to keep his distance a little and looks back towards the woods where some friends likely are and back to them "Wait if leader is dead..who is leader?" Oct 11, 2018 at 1:53 p.m.
Aella stays beside her father and carefully takes off the stone necklance placeing it around her neck and looks to the others and back to Minsc as she clears her throat.."Me..." She frowns, she is new to this and isnt sure of how she will handle leadership but one thing is clear as she speaks and they all listen"I..I am.."She takes a deep breath "Log-A-Log now..we will still help free Mossflower....but we stay wioth the other groups as well, we been in the woods avoiding most beasts , we need to stop that..end that and befriend allies not just help them when needed, befriend them"A few nods, a few smiles..one shrew that is always grumpy says no then he says no to everything.It seems the Goisum has a new leader. Oct 11, 2018 at 1:59 p.m.
Minsc nods "Well...ummm normally would say congrats but not de best time for that being"He frowns "I have suggest and its to not stay in this area long, we find the Long Patrol and my other friends and get with them." He walks over to the former Log-A-Log and frowns"We...can tend to..goodbyes later but still feeling bad to leave him here." Oct 11, 2018 at 2:03 p.m.
Aella frowns as some tears fall and she nods slowly "I...no he shouldn't stay here...the 4 weasels can rot"She seems to be letting him carry her father "I am unsure where he can be taken, somewhere safe till we can..."She frowns. Oct 11, 2018 at 2:06 p.m.
Minsc frowns as carefully lays a paw on her shoulder "Being leader and..suddenly like this is hard, but you will do ok and make him proud yes? You have support it appears and friends are good..Hello I am Minsc Champion of Willowbark Abbey." Oct 11, 2018 at 2:10 p.m.
Aella nods "Aella...to my tribe and most..Log-A-Log."She shows the black stone "This shows I am leader and can only be passed down to a son or daughter...or another shrew the Log-A-Log deems worthy to take over" Oct 11, 2018 at 2:11 p.m.
Minsc nods as they then start to walk, he slows when he sees some hares and walks over talking to them quietly and nods before going over to the new Log-A-Log "Are you trusting hares to keep your father in safe place, they are scouts...messagers you can say to reply back and forth as others fight.." Oct 11, 2018 at 2:14 p.m.
Aella looks unsure and then slowly nods she is still in shock at his death and the fact she is leader and the fact they all look to her now so she feels like she will mess up any secound. She frowns also feels helpless and maybe this makes her look bad but she is suddenly crying Oct 11, 2018 at 2:15 p.m.
Minsc if allowed will hug her, if not he will stay beside her "It is ok lass....its ok to cry a good warrior has fallen and your father" Oct 11, 2018 at 2:16 p.m.
Aella allows it and even hugs him tightly and just sobs, a few others shrews cry too and others act as guards to sort of surround the two, no one is gonna mess with these shrews so the horde had best watch out. Oct 11, 2018 at 2:18 p.m.
Javin heads off. Jan 3, 2019 at 12:56 a.m.
Guest1 goes In Character. Mar 1, 2019 at 6:59 p.m.
Rubblethorn goes In Character. Mar 1, 2019 at 7:45 p.m.
Apr 16, 2019 at 3:57 p.m.
Apr 16, 2019 at 3:57 p.m.
Zolomon heads off. Apr 17, 2019 at 12:31 p.m.
"Is this it?" Blisa is outside the city of Ferravale, looking at a patch of what looks like weeds. "Oh, yes, Chieftain," a Healer eagerly answers, pointing to the plants. "These are the herbs we're hoping to gather for the garden." The cat's bodyguards and the couple of city guards who have accompanied this little expedition look sceptical, but the other Healers nod in cheerful agreement with the one who spoke. The young leader scratches her head. "Well, I'm sure they will be a great addition to the garden, but I don't quite understand why you wanted me to see them." May 9, 2019 at 6:39 p.m.
Patch walks along the path, he has been out and about most of the day doing what he does best, basically looking around and keeping an eye out for anything out of place, so far he has found not much thats ...well bad anyways. May 9, 2019 at 6:47 p.m.
The Healer is about to respond when a reptilian scream echoes from the forest to the North. "AAAAH, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" An eagle's screech follows, along with crashing through the underbrush. It sounds as if something huge and heavy is headed in the direction of the Ferravalians! The guards immediately ready their weapons and surround Blisa, who has drawn her dirk and dagger. The Healers scramble to hide in the middle of the group, not really being very good fighters, despite the fact that they're all 3 of them rats. The crashing sounds get closer, and an eagle's angry screech echoes louder than them..... May 9, 2019 at 6:53 p.m.
Patch tenses and looks around quickly, he has no clue which way be best to run and he spots a tree and quickly climbs it to get out of the way or what ever is coming down the path.A dagger is then in paw as he looks left, right, down and just in case he looks up. May 9, 2019 at 6:57 p.m.
The sounds get closer through the woods to the North. Just as the archers (including Ferdinand) fit arrows to bowstrings and pull back, preparing to aim, a huge whiptail snake bursts through the undergrowth, screaming in pure terror. A second later, a magnificently large golden eagle slips between the tops of 2 trees, screeching in the Northlands eagle language, possibly using profanity. It's Basilisk (terrified out of his mind) being chased by Riana (indescribably angry). Upon seeing the group, the snake tastes the air. "BLISSSAAAA!!! SSSSAVE ME! CRAZZZZY EAGLE WANTSSSSSS TO KILLLL MEEEEEEEE!!!!" He zooms past the group, every single beast watching him go past, too shocked to do anything about the situation. Riana starts to circle the group, her sharp eyes spotting the Chieftain immediately. "Your stupid snake has been trying to steal all my prey for the past month! Do something about him or I swear I shall slay him!!!" May 9, 2019 at 7:03 p.m.
Patch gasps, "Oh my..thats an eagle..thats an eagle chiefie!! May 9, 2019 at 7:05 p.m.
Still screaming, Basil careens around the woods until he collides with the tree Patch is in. The snake was going so fast, he knocks himself unconscious, sending twigs and leaves falling onto the ground below. Riana lands on the path and folds her wings, looking feircely at the creatures assembled before her. "UHNG, finally, that monstrosity has shut up. I tell you, Blisa, he is the most noisy thing I have ever encountered. I do believe he couldn't sneak up on a dead log without scaring it away. I haven't been able to hunt since he started following me! Why on Earth did you let your stupid little pet escape from you like that?" The Chieftain walks forward, ignoring Patch's brilliant (*insert sarcasm font*) observation. "He somehow escaped the day I was kidnapped by a warlord," she answers calmly. "I've been hoping to find him ever since." The guards are still looking a little lost on what to do, as well as terrified by the fact that there is a gigantic beast-eating golden eagle talking to the May 9, 2019 at 7:17 p.m.
*there is a gigantic beast-eating golden eagle talking to their Chief as if it were a natural and daily occurence. May 9, 2019 at 7:18 p.m.
Patch screams as he falls, he hits one branch, and then another , and then another and then the ground with a low groan and puts up a finger "I'm ok..I live,,ouch...no..ouch my shoulder..worries" May 9, 2019 at 7:20 p.m.
Blisa and the other Ferravalians turn and watch the rat fall out of the tree. Riana eyes him fiercely. "Is he a spy? Do I need to eat him for you, Blisa?" "Oh, no, no, no," the cat hurriedly says, smiling and walking over to the fallen, well, he is a spy, but still.... "He's with me. He actually runs my tavern, so I kinda need him to, uh, dispense booze to the vermin in my village so they don't revolt." The eagle looks dissapointed, but she nods and ruffles her wings. "Since you have your pathetic pet returned to you, am I correct in assuming you shall keep him with you now and he won't be disturbing my hunts any longer?" The Chieftain nods. "Oh, yes, I'll do my best to keep him within the confines of Ferravale, no need to worry." The giant bird nods, eyeing the other Ferravalians hungrily. "Well, that is good to hear, my dear Blisa. I shall then return to my hunt....don't stray too far from your village, little vermin," she addresses the guards and Healers, a slightly sadistic smile spreading on her May 9, 2019 at 7:28 p.m.
*a slightly sadistic smile spreading on her face. "Good day, Blisa. Hope to shat again soon." Spreading her wings, she takes to the air and flies off, back to the north, which is her territory. Blisa breathes a sigh of relief. May 9, 2019 at 7:28 p.m.
Patch frowns and backs up..bumping into the tree and gulps, he slowly stands clearly listening to every word the bird says..though...."Umm...there is also..Redwall Beasts traveling...so like..they are not food.."Think fast Patch, think fast before she sees you as food "BUT....but there was this rather rude...clearly drunk weasel on the road, he tried to stab me but I triped him and he fell face first into the ditch and he was rather peeved off...and drunk...and yeah rude." May 9, 2019 at 7:32 p.m.
If Riana heard Patch's helpfulness before she left, she doesn't show it, and within moments she has dissappeared over the tree canopy. Blisa sits on the ground, obviously coming down from an adrenaline rush. "Okay.....yeah. Oh, Patch, she doesn't eat woodlanders, only vermin, so the Redwallers are mostly safe." Ferdinand, having put up his archery stuff, stalks over to the unconscious snake and pokes him. "What do we do with thith one?" The ferret is clearly not happy that teh snake is back. The Chieftain shrugs. "Um....wait until he wakes up?" May 9, 2019 at 7:38 p.m.
Patch walks over slowly "So..where has scales been anyways?" He nods "Well good ta know..maybe she will eat that rude weasel but then soon the tavern is open again"He grins "I got a lot of new drink ideas too your gonna love" May 9, 2019 at 7:43 p.m.
Blisa shrugs. "Who even knows. I guess we'll find out when he wakes up." Standing back up with Ferdinand's help, the Chieftain raises an eyebrow. "Oh, really? Well, Patch, I'll be sure to try them at some point, but if a drink is popular, I ask that you continue to sell it, even if I personally don't enjoy it." The Healers have started gathering the herbs, picking some and carefully uprooting others. The guards are warily watching the skies, extremely nervous that the eagle is going to surprise attack them. May 9, 2019 at 7:47 p.m.
Patch nods "Also...de village may get visators, not sure when didnt ask..I could ask..maybe, but they were on the way ta Camp Willow and I cant go thar" May 9, 2019 at 7:48 p.m.
Blisa looks sharply at the rat. "Visitors? What kind of visitors? Why didn't you tell me before somehow?" At this moment, Basilisk starts to awaken, and every one knows it because he starts whining and wailing about how his head hurts. Ferdinand clenches his jaws and fists. Great. His FAVOURITE sound in all the world. (That's sarcasm, something the ferret may start utilizing now that the snake is back.) May 9, 2019 at 7:54 p.m.
Patch frowns "I..didnt know when they would go, just over heard some talk...that Abbot bushtail or wot ever and his merry band of Redwallers...Sping visiting or something or other" May 9, 2019 at 7:59 p.m.
As the snake continues to wail, Blisa rolls her eyes. "Basil, be quiet!" As he whimpers and gingerly drapes his tail over his bruised nose, the cat sighs. "His name is Abbot Benar, so please keep that in mind while he's here, and try to be polite, will you?" Scratching her ear, the Chieftain adds, "And having them visit doesn't bother me too much. Remember, I spent much of my Dibbunhood living at the Abbey." May 9, 2019 at 8:02 p.m.
Patch nods as he listens and frowns a little, seems he knows other stuff too...hey he is Patch he learns stuff, sometimes he will out right ask beasts things he is curious of, "Yeah yeah..dibbunhood and all that" May 9, 2019 at 8:03 p.m.
Blisa glances at the rat suspiciously as the Healers continue to do their job of harvesting herbs. "What else do you know, Patch?" she asks quietly, not necessarily menacingly, but certainly also not to be messed with. Basil whines, "Got lossssst in the woodssss and couldn't hunt, ssssso sssssslept for the Winter hungry!" That explains why he looks underfed now. "Sssss, woke up and couldn't findssssss Blissssa, sssssso Bassssil hadssssssto follow eveil eagle--" "You're lucky the didn't thkin you alive, geniuth," Ferdinand snaps at him. "Bassssil not ssssscared of sssstupid little eagle!" "Then how come you were running in blind panic?" the ferret retorts. Blisa covers her eyes with a paw. May 9, 2019 at 8:09 p.m.
Patch frowns, he looks at Blisa "Umm...nothing..just talked ta..stripy..welll he woudlnt talk so asked the one eared hare..and umm...well not your concern, not like its some danger to Ferravale and the abbey has it like...they can handle it I am sure and who ever steps up as a repalcement when needed" May 9, 2019 at 8:12 p.m.
Blisa whips around and goes to grab the rat's shirt. "Excuse me? If it wasn't my concern, then why did you mention it in the first place? BASIL AND FERDINAND, PLEASE HUSH UP!!" As the snake and the ferret stare at her in silent surprise, the Chieftain turns back to the spy and tries to trip him, keeping a nice tight hold on his shirt as she does so. "What replacement? A replacement for whom? Do you mean Xander or Oz, you irritating little fleabag?? Tell me everything, immediately! I JUST GOT MY SNAKE BACK AFTER BEING SCARED TO DEATH, DON'T TRY ME!" For a petite person, she's got some fire to her, I dare say..... May 9, 2019 at 8:16 p.m.
Patch gasps and tries to run away and then, well he almost falls flat on his face as he wiggles to get loose and then just gives up "I dont know all de details...ok...just know something wrong with..."He frowns, he then speaks"I mean...could of asked...him but heseemed tried and....ya might want ta visit Oz...he's like ill or something...well something" May 9, 2019 at 8:19 p.m.
Blisa gasps slightly, then goes to put a foot on the rat to pin him down. The other beasts stay back, knowing better than to mess with the Chieftain when she's upset. Even Basilisk is basically silent, although he does whimper a tiny bit as he fails at hiding behind Ferdinand. "What?? Oz is sick? Wha.....when did you find this out?" May 9, 2019 at 8:23 p.m.
Patch frowns up at her "Umm....right before the hares left to go to the shores...stripy was crying...seen him and thats like...well odd ok and I knew his best pal was alive and the badgermaid....so I asked..he didnt say much but the hare did and later stripy said a litttle....Oz is like...breathing problem or something and could be.."He frowns, bad news is always not so good to give "Could be like...dying" May 9, 2019 at 8:27 p.m.
Blisa's eyes widen as her mouth forms a small O shape. Stepping back so the rat can stand up, the Chieftain stares at the tree Basil had run into. "I...I need to figure out how to make a trip to the Abbey work into my schedule. Drat, if only I knew when the Abbot was planning on arriving here! Do we have any woodlanders who live here who could go get me that information?" Ferdinand's brow furrows as he tries to think. May 9, 2019 at 8:37 p.m.
Patch shrugs and then "That old otter lives here with his fox kid, gonna help me made drinks and such in the tavern" May 9, 2019 at 8:39 p.m.
Blisa smiles. "An otter, perfect! I wonder if he would go find out this information for me if I personally keep track of his son and keep him safe? Having an otter visit Camp Willow would probably be best." Ferdinand rolls his eyes. Great. Babysitting. Along with the snake having come back. Not what the ferret had had in mind for, like, ever. May 9, 2019 at 8:42 p.m.
Patch says, "So umm..do I go find him or like...did ya want him to ask the abbey or like Abbot Benr or what?"" May 9, 2019 at 8:47 p.m.
Blisa nods. "Aye, if you can find him, send him to my office, please. No, send him to my house....oi vey." The Chieftain waves the Healers and city guards to go ahead and go back home sicne the herb-gathering job is finished. "Basil, come one. Let's go home, and you can hide in your nice basement and eat some cheese. Alright?" The snake perks up considerably, and slithers forward, following the understandably nervous Ferravalians back to the city. "Cheesssssse! Food of the godssssss! Ssss, I will never leave Ferravale again, sssssss....." Ferdinand looks ready to stab something, but he says nothing as he and the other bodyguards silently follow the Chieftain. "I'll ask him if he'll go to Camp Willow and find out when the Abbot will be paying us a visit, thank you, Patch. Don't tell him about Basil, though. I'm planning on locking him in the basement until he's not so hungry anymore," she adds in a whisper, getsuring to the large reptile. May 9, 2019 at 8:58 p.m.
Patch nods slowly, yeah most lkely know of the snake and others probally not "Not..hungry anymore...ok..yeah I CAN..go find the otter now, I will go do that now" As far from the snake as possible is good for him. May 9, 2019 at 9 p.m.
Blisa sighs and leads her bodyguards and pet to her house. After giving Basilisk some food, she locks him in the basement as he happily eats. Climbing up the stairs and walking to her lliving room as her guards disperse to do their things, the Chieftain waits for the otter to come. If he does, she'll ask him to get the information she needs from the Abbot. If he refuses to.....well, then, she'll try to come up with a plan B. Because she is set on visiting Oz....especially if it's one last time. May 9, 2019 at 9:09 p.m.
Patch sighs, ok so where could the otter be..can't be that hard to find right? He goes off to look for the otter and no he will not mention the snake, he will jsut say its important and talk to the chieftain, yeah that works May 9, 2019 at 9:10 p.m.
Scioto says, "Maybe I can...own the rooms and you...send me descs?" Aug 8, 2019 at 6:05 p.m.
Vilfred shrugs Aug 8, 2019 at 6:05 p.m.
Scioto goes home. Aug 8, 2019 at 6:18 p.m.
test Aug 30, 2019 at 9:15 p.m.
Vilfred was out and about as they had found some honey and luckly the bees seemed to be somewhat...calm, well almost, of these shrews getting thier wild honey. Log-A-Log and a couple others were being very careful and had manaaged to get a little under half the honey from the hive before it was decided they likely should just..back off and leave, the honey and some honeycomb was safe in some jars and a small contaier they could close up. Aug 31, 2019 at 6:56 p.m.
Lyra was not with the other shrews, she was on the river on a small raft just sort of enjoying the river ride. Aug 31, 2019 at 6:57 p.m.
The river was good for relaxing, most of the time and today so far it has been fairly nice, calm and peaceful and maybe a few little jumping beatles on it, well thats gonna change....fast as some thing moves in the river and its not some simple fish or...anything thats friendly. Aug 31, 2019 at 6:59 p.m.
Vilfred slowly gets from the tree and grins "We have honey, is good to have and maybe get more later...or find way to get own place for bees" Aug 31, 2019 at 7:04 p.m.
Lyra is close to them, not too close just yet as she looks around and stays laid down as she yawns, maybe a nap is in order as she closes her eyes, her planed trip is uncertain pr maybe she is just literally going with the flow. Aug 31, 2019 at 7:08 p.m.
The shadow of the water is under that raft and suddenly dissappears only to slam into the raft at full force and aims to get what ever is on the raft, off the raft. Aug 31, 2019 at 7:11 p.m.
Lyra is rudely awaken and gasps as she is suddenly in the river and manageing to stay aflaot as she treads water, "No...my stuff!" And her backpack sinks, her book....flaots away as she goes to grab it and bits of raft are all over the place as she seems ok with swimimng and looks to see what side of the river is closer so she can get to shore with at least her water logged book. Aug 31, 2019 at 7:14 p.m.
Vilfred is meanwhile chatting with a couple of his shrews as they walk back towards camp"It will be fine...bees could be vauable..sweet honey, bees wax...maybe even distract vermin away if needed." Aug 31, 2019 at 7:18 p.m.
Berwin nods "Honey is good for a lot os sweets and tea, good on toast and bread tooo....yes we need to remember where this hive is for when we need more honey" Aug 31, 2019 at 7:23 p.m.
The pike shows it's self now and starts to circle the shrew maid in the water ever..so...slowly.It also rips apart the backpack and seems it's now going to try and grab the shrew maid. Aug 31, 2019 at 7:24 p.m.
Lyra gasps and quickly starts to try and get to shore, a scream as she is blocked off going one way and loses her book now, fine with her the river can have the book as she yells "Some beast...help me!!" Aug 31, 2019 at 7:27 p.m.
Vilfred grins and then slows "Wot..was..that?" He then speeds down the path towards the river and comes to stop scaning it and frowns at what he sees.He seems to debate on what to do and sort of just dives in to the rescure among a gasp of one of the shrews with him as he sees just what is in the river. Aug 31, 2019 at 7:37 p.m.
Berwin blinks and eyes widen "Log-A-Log!" He sees the pike and tenses up a little . Aug 31, 2019 at 7:39 p.m.
The pike seems annoyed at missing and goes to try and grab the shrew from underneith. Aug 31, 2019 at 7:46 p.m.
Lyra sees the other shrews but temparyly sinks under the water and kicks wildly at the Pike to barely break free of it and tries to swim away a bit but her footpaw is injuried now, bleeding and her boot is, well its gone.She fails at staying above water abd slowly sinks. Aug 31, 2019 at 7:49 p.m.
Vilfred frowns as he sees the pike and dives under the water to look for the shrew and after finding her goes to grab her by the collar and swim upwards to the surface, takes in a good couple breaths and coughs, scans the water and starts to head slowly to shore.He is scared but tries to not show it. Aug 31, 2019 at 7:52 p.m.
Berwin paces along the shore nervous as can be "This is bad..this is very very bad and like no one else is around, this could end serious bad" Aug 31, 2019 at 7:53 p.m.
Lyra is grabed by the Log a Log and once at the surface of the water does cough a lot but also passes out, hopefully he is holding onto her. Aug 31, 2019 at 7:59 p.m.
The pike seems..annoyed it just lost a lunch but now it starts to rapily circle the Log-A-Log and the shrew maid. Aug 31, 2019 at 8:01 p.m.
Vilfred looks at the pike and frowns as he keeps a good grip on Lyra and scans the shore, its close but the pike is spining around them and it makes it a little hard to stay afloat. He is a great swimmer but he has to hold onto a unconiois fellow shrew and the two guards seem too worried to jump in and do something about the pike just yet. Aug 31, 2019 at 8:03 p.m.
Berwin frowns "Well someone do something I do not want a new Log-A-Log anytime soon!" Aug 31, 2019 at 8:04 p.m.
Lyra is still very much passed out and her footpaw is bleeding into the water, likely not the best thing with a pike in the water. Aug 31, 2019 at 8:06 p.m.
On the shore teh shrews are nervous, can't say LOg-A--Log isnt himself but he manages to stay calm and tries to think as he looks to Lyra and the shore as the pike circles them, has to be a way out of this without it ending in pain or death of anyone, has to be. Aug 31, 2019 at 8:11 p.m.
The pike so far has just circled them and not tried to attck, least yet. Aug 31, 2019 at 8:16 p.m.
Lyra groans, waking a little but only about half as she gets a blury view and speaks weakly "W..what...who...where?" Aug 31, 2019 at 8:21 p.m.
Vilfred grins as he speaks, slight nervousness "Ello...I would say we be fine but would be lie right now, we need to get to sure" There is arrows but they risk hitting the Log-A-Log, seems things are worrysome for now. Aug 31, 2019 at 8:22 p.m.
Berwin says, "Ok ok ....we need to dirtract the pike or get help...wait no getting help could end badly and they might be fish food before then" He paces a little and is indeed worried "WOT do we do?"" Aug 31, 2019 at 8:26 p.m.
The pike stops circleing and seems now to focus on trying to grab one of them. Aug 31, 2019 at 8:28 p.m.
Lyra focus better and frowns "Thar is...something in de water....and my footpaw...its hurting..bad" Aug 31, 2019 at 8:29 p.m.
Vilfred says, "I know dis...a pike and ..I am unsure of what to do yet...umm...pray?"" Aug 31, 2019 at 8:44 p.m.
Berwin meanwhile is talking to the other two shrews with him "Ok...we do something like...now..ideas, any..think!" Aug 31, 2019 at 8:45 p.m.
TO BE CONT.......SOON? Aug 31, 2019 at 9:07 p.m.
Vilfred heads off. Sep 13, 2019 at 5:35 p.m.
Vilfred leaves with: Berwin Sep 13, 2019 at 5:35 p.m.
Vilfred goes home. Sep 21, 2019 at 12:11 a.m.
ELSEWHERE IN THE WOODS AT A CAMPSITE....AN EVIL CAMPSITE Sep 21, 2019 at 3:24 p.m.
Ferro was not one to go out much but surely someone has noticed him missing the past couple months, a special order came into his shop and he had delievered orders before outside Ferravale, this time ended up with him in chains, in some old prehaps otter den at one time, he wsnt sure. He hung with his arms chained to the cave walls, he had tried to get loose and even loosen the chains some but not enough and after several tries, and some beatenings, he had given up.But he still had the fire in him to , if given the change just a small chance, he would escape. Sep 21, 2019 at 3:27 p.m.
Anwir walks in and seered "Howzzzzzz isssssssss my big brotherzzzz hmmmzzz issssss he well, I do hope not. I come clossssssser to getting back what isssss mine and finishzzzzzingzzz the job I ssssstarted long ago" The monitor was younger but taller than the one chained up, he also had many scars and a dead eye with no patch over it. Sep 21, 2019 at 3:29 p.m.
Ferro hissses as his brother comes near, "If you..touch her, even one hair..I will kill you!"He tries to kick at the other lizard but he was weakening from lack of much food or water. Sep 21, 2019 at 3:30 p.m.
Anwir backs up and smirks "Oh youzzzzz have no energy, you would fail and diezzzzz yoursssssself"He chuckles and lifts his brothers chin to look him in the eye " Sssssssshe issssssss mine, you ssssssstole her from me...twice...they alwaysssssss sssssay 3nd time de charm"He cackles and goes to slam a fist in his brothers stomach and smielks coldly "I..knowsss where de red Abbey isssss now" Sep 21, 2019 at 3:32 p.m.
Ferro chocks and tenses up, a couple breaths as he looks at the other lizard " You will fail brother...sssssssssshe isssss not yoursss!" He manages a weak smile "Your have a whole..abbey to sssstop you and her mate...by now I have likely been noticed asssss missssing so beasssstssss look fer me" Sep 21, 2019 at 3:34 p.m.
coughs Sep 21, 2019 at 3:35 p.m.
Anwir shakes his head"Do theyzzzz...do theyzzz care? Its a vermin village..ssssssso you left..they likely care lessssss..your a disgrace to your kind..to your clan....vegtaieran...how..vile...befreinding others..and careing for what is rightly a slave and..food."He chuckles "Oh i remember well brotherzzzz when you let the strpedogs out, how the maid fleed...the other did not, he killed many before he was slain, it was assumed the maid died by the stream but I wasssss not a fool, the babe was taken, by you...ssssso we huted, we found..then you made de misstake of getting her back" Sep 21, 2019 at 3:38 p.m.
Ferro listens and manages a painful chuckle "And she got free...slain 3 of your beasts and put you near death." He frowns he had though the tribal leader was dead, then again he was wounded badly and had passed out so he didnt know for sure, just whay was relayed to him from a couple other slaves the lizards had, slaves that witnessed his supposed death. Sep 21, 2019 at 3:40 p.m.
Anwir eyes blaze with battle light and then a cold chuckle "ssssssssssssshe failed...too concern with..a weakzzzzz beast...she called..."He makes a face of discuss..."Father..."He then smiles coldly as he walks up to Ferro "But dont worry....your be reuinted sssssssooon...you can watch her die..watch me feast...then"He grins"I let you have the sweat release of death and be together in the dark forest.. Sep 21, 2019 at 3:43 p.m.
Anwir says, "I leave you here to think brother....I have...plans to make" Sep 21, 2019 at 3:43 p.m.
Cynthia arrives with: Caleb Sep 24, 2019 at 8 p.m.
Cynthia leaves with: Caleb Sep 24, 2019 at 8:01 p.m.
Anwir Sep 30, 2019 at 1:19 a.m.
Mack arrives with: Krasnaya, Ferro Oct 10, 2019 at 8:04 p.m.
Mack leaves with: Krasnaya, Ferro Oct 10, 2019 at 8:04 p.m.
Keldorn heads off. Oct 30, 2019 at 3:58 p.m.
Vilfred heads off. Jan 10, 2020 at 2:29 a.m.
Leigh heads off. Jan 20, 2020 at 6:30 p.m.
Scioto goes home. Mar 11, 2020 at 3:01 p.m.
Log-A-Log has arrived. May 12, 2020 at 3:46 p.m.
Log-A-Log has left. May 12, 2020 at 3:46 p.m.
Log-A-Log has arrived. May 17, 2020 at 11:42 a.m.
Log-A-Log had scaned the paths and scaned the river, just slightly but some and no log boats were missing, but there still was the issue of Keldorn being hurt and of course....Seriea, he looked to his friend "Are you being sure you are still not remembering my friend?" May 17, 2020 at 11:44 a.m.
Keldorn almost glares at his chief, he speaks in a quiet mon tone "If I knew...I would tell you but there is bits and pieces and...Wilson was there, why would he be there..."He sighs and sits on a fallen log. May 17, 2020 at 11:46 a.m.
Log-A-Log backs off slightly"I am being sorry...wilson?" He thinks and nods "Oh yes you mentioned him as friend of family yes?" May 17, 2020 at 11:50 a.m.
Keldorn nods "Yes for a long time....I do hope he is not...."He frowns as images seem to flash threw his mind again and he drops to his knees wide eyed as he seems to remember some of what is said, enough to know that indeed something is going on.."Wilson...said....words..."He frowns and looks a mix of shock/sadness...then anger. May 17, 2020 at 11:57 a.m.
Log-A-Log frowns "What words is wilson saying ?" He is wise to keep his distance from the other shrew"Didnt he head on to..colliensel was it?" May 17, 2020 at 11:58 a.m.
Keldorn speaks, "He said.......Seriea was dead and that I was too....he stabed me and threw me agaist a tree!" His head hurts with things flashing back to him now and the only reason he is alive it the only thing stabed was a thick log book of his recent trips and supply list and that red dye packs that further ruined the log book, course the tree did knock him out fairly good and his shoulder still hurt,though not as much. May 17, 2020 at 12:03 p.m.
Log-A-Log blinks "Wilson is one that killed Seriea?" He frowns and starts to pace a little, he stops "Were you seeing Leigh? She had went herb hunting and all was found was a scarf of her's" May 17, 2020 at 12:06 p.m.
Keldorn nods, he thinks and speaks "Leigh....yes I saw her..briefly, she had gotten some herbs along the river and I was gonna walk her back to camp when...."He makes a fist "Wilson...there may of been others cause some beast yelled for him to hurry and get back to the boat that they had to leave now, and then I felt myself get throw,,,hit the tree and blacked out.I woke and my boat was gone and no signs of..anyone just..."He frowns"My..daughter....dead" May 17, 2020 at 12:11 p.m.
Log-A-Log frowns and nods.He taps his footpaw "Wilson maybe seems to of joined a bad group...and took Leigh prehaps,but why and where. If they have the boat then up or ...maybe down river?" May 17, 2020 at 12:14 p.m.
Keldorn says, "I...don't know....he was going up river before this or that was plan, it could of changed but I dont know whay he would..betray me,why wouldhe want the boat that badly or let others take it? "" May 17, 2020 at 12:19 p.m.
Log-A-Log nods "We can be looking but we have looked some and not seen any boats" But would the shrews of paid much attention,boats and rafts go up and down the river after all as some go to Ferravale market and the woodland market this time of the year May 17, 2020 at 12:23 p.m.
Keldorn sighs "And its been a couple days."He kicks a stone and shakes his head. May 17, 2020 at 12:26 p.m.
Log-A-Log watches his friend and gets an idea "Lets be going to the abbey, can not hurt right and...some reason is having feeling good palce to find out maybe or least get help to track down wilson and his not so good new friends, for sure if he has taken Leigh...she is our only healer" May 17, 2020 at 12:27 p.m.
Keldorn nods "It..can not....."He seems to stare into space as he tilts his head as if confused and looks around, looking for someone "Did you hear...a voice?" May 17, 2020 at 12:30 p.m.
forget last pose redoing May 17, 2020 at 12:38 p.m.
Keldorn nods "I...do not know" May 17, 2020 at 12:42 p.m.
Log-A-Log has left. May 17, 2020 at 12:42 p.m.
Log-A-Log has arrived. Jul 12, 2020 at 5:53 p.m.
Log-A-Log has left. Jul 12, 2020 at 5:53 p.m.
Log-A-Log has arrived. Jul 21, 2020 at 3:10 p.m.
Log-A-Log has left. Jul 21, 2020 at 3:10 p.m.
Donica goes Private. Aug 9, 2020 at 6:57 p.m.
Elbio walks along the woods and kicks a rock, he muttered as he was lost, lost in the woods and had gotten little info on anything really. Aug 9, 2020 at 6:59 p.m.
The hare is not in the best area of the woods, though he is close to the river now and likely could maybe even faintly hear it with his long ears. But the wrong path will lead to not so good places Aug 9, 2020 at 7:02 p.m.
Elbio stops as he perks his ears and hmmms as he , by luck, heads towards the river path. He looks around the path and frowns.He hated being lost. Aug 9, 2020 at 7:06 p.m.
It was starting to get slightly dark as the sun was going down now. This was not the best time to get lost, not in this area of the woods. Aug 9, 2020 at 7:09 p.m.
Elbio shakes his head and looks around. He stops and comes to a path as he looks left and right and again frowns.He thengets an arrow and lays it on the ground and spins it, it comes to a stop and he grins,heading that way as if thats the best plan ever to get out of the woods. Aug 9, 2020 at 7:12 p.m.
The path the hare choose, was not wise as even though it's oddly clear, its also oddly quiet and a thin bit of fog like stuff is in the air slowly,though hard to see and there is a smell slowly getting stronger that is sort of herbal and also a bit woody and another odd smell that if breathed too long makes one..very....sleepy. Aug 9, 2020 at 7:16 p.m.
Elbio sniffs the air, likely not the best plan but he is trying to ID the smell, he slows and coughs a little and rubs his head as if he has a headache now and looks around starting to feel a little ill, he decides he might want to get out of this area just he isnt sure what way to go as it seems the woods sway oddly now. Aug 9, 2020 at 7:19 p.m.
The smoke thickens and odd shapes seem to come closer, what will look like walking globs of leaf and twigs,patchs of grayish or maybe brownish fur or maybe it's mud.The shapes go to surround the hare. Aug 9, 2020 at 7:21 p.m.
Elbio coughs and frowns as he backs up and gets out his saber. He sways a little and coughs again and backs up and trips over a fallen branch and groans,he swings at a shape as it gets closer. Aug 9, 2020 at 7:22 p.m.
The shapes have...eyes! They speak in some odd voices as the smoke thickens and one shape makes a gurgle sound as the blade seems to of hit a mark,then only makes it worse as more shaopes come and a powder is blown in the hare's face, the shapes look like they have...ropes, yes ropes. Aug 9, 2020 at 7:23 p.m.
Elbio snorts and groans, he tries to stab again but the saber falls from his paws as he groans and his eyes close as he goes unconious as the powder is a stronger, maybe stronger, version of the smoke. Aug 9, 2020 at 7:25 p.m.
The shapes drag the hare away and take him to thier camp, the camp of....... Aug 9, 2020 at 7:25 p.m.
The Flitchaye! Aug 9, 2020 at 7:25 p.m.
Donica heads off. Aug 11, 2020 at 8:36 p.m.
Donica enters from afar. Aug 11, 2020 at 8:36 p.m.
Elbio heads off. Aug 25, 2020 at 9:42 p.m.
Elbio enters from afar. Aug 25, 2020 at 9:42 p.m.
The morning was party cloudy and one could tell it was getting that autumn time of the year now where weather starts to be colder in the mornings and at nightfall. It was a little after sunrise so not many beasts around the paths....well Patch was on his way to his tavern, he munched on a candy chestnut and frowned when he noticed that was his last one and snorts. " They best come though with those candy chestnuts soon." Sep 8, 2020 at 1:01 p.m.
Tenzin walked along the same path, never much for staying in one place,he let them know he wasn Sep 8, 2020 at 1:03 p.m.
Tenzin walked along the same path, never much for staying in one place,he let them know he wasn't sticking around, after all they all had family and freinds and such and the sea otter....well didn't, did he? He glaces around and hmms. Sep 8, 2020 at 1:03 p.m.
Rufus followed the sea otter and landed in a tree nearby tilting his head.He then landed carefully on the path before him "Where isss otter going? Should stick with others ya dumb otter" Sep 8, 2020 at 1:05 p.m.
Patch slows at voices and soon finds the two. He sits on a tree stump to watch as thiiz could be useful or just funny to watch. Sep 8, 2020 at 1:07 p.m.
Tenzin steps back and folds his arms over his chest "Wot's it ya bussiness featherbag?I am not one for large crowds of wot will likely be over excited beasts.No one seemed to care I left the campout..."He smirks "Likely worried more bout you" Sep 8, 2020 at 1:09 p.m.
Rufus puffs himself out and glares at the sea otter"I not bag feathers..you...you..." He thinks of the first thing that comes to his brain "Bag of fur!" Sep 8, 2020 at 1:10 p.m.
Patch can't help it he bursts out laughing and falls off the tree stump. " Ohh ohhhh...stop me sides hurt...this is the best thing ever seen" Sep 8, 2020 at 1:12 p.m.
Tenzin spins around when he hears Patch and then sees him.He narrows his eyes and goes to tackle the rat cause...well it's a rat and it's insulting him. Sep 8, 2020 at 1:13 p.m.
Rufus makes a sort of cawing yark noise and puffs out even more.He keeps a close eye on the rat in case it's a foe"Rat is foe or friend, answer plentyfast or I peck ya plentygood!" Sep 8, 2020 at 1:16 p.m.
Patch laughter turns to a scream when he is tackled" Whoa wait. I did nothing, nothing! I am no..foe to anyone, ok maybe to some but...look look I live in Ferravale and own..run de tavern. Let me go..let me go...we have a freaking peace treaty with the abbey.Your have grumpy beasts after ya." He is half angry and half scared out of his mind. Sep 8, 2020 at 1:20 p.m.
Tenzin glares down at the rat and seems unsure of releaseing him at first."Stand up slowly, wots ya name and ya know wot...I can check on ya truthfullness hmmm?" He then slowly backs up and stands his full height. Sep 8, 2020 at 1:21 p.m.
Rufus just watches"Notta like ratfurs...but hear of peace treaty of Ferravale and abbey."He looks around and perns a feather. Sep 8, 2020 at 1:23 p.m.
Patch scoots back and stands " Patch...ya happy?" He mutters something under his breath and dusts off.He speaks, " You two can follow me its up de path" He points to a gate up ahead and walks on to the tavern and on inside." Dont expect a free meal either " Sep 8, 2020 at 1:26 p.m.
Tenzin snorts and follows Patch on inside the village and tavern as he looks around and shrugs sitting down "I have coin"He grins "Ale and what ever fer breakfast" Sep 8, 2020 at 1:28 p.m.
Rufus follows and looks around "Is like Halyard but no big water....and smaller...." He peeks in the tavern and seems unimpressed "Hmmmph....Tenzin stay here, I going back to Bunny Lord let him know you is okie kay" He leaves and flys away. Sep 8, 2020 at 1:31 p.m.
Patch arches an eyebrow " Bunny Lord?" He looks at Tenzin " And he...lets de bird call him that and ...ha" He snorts " I likely get slaped" Sep 8, 2020 at 1:33 p.m.
Tenzin grins "That be pure enterainment right thar, I would watch that " Sep 8, 2020 at 1:44 p.m.
Patch glares and gets some ale and the food is some oatmeal with nuts,fruit and honey." What ever." He gets hinself an ale and sits down. The tavern is usually almost empty at breakfast, lunch and the rest of the day not do much. Sep 8, 2020 at 1:47 p.m.
Tenzin eats and drinks some ale as he smirks "Your an intresting rat Patch." Sep 8, 2020 at 1:48 p.m.
Patch kept an eye in the otter and then relaxed "How so? " He sips his own ale and decided to listen. Sep 8, 2020 at 1:52 p.m.
Tenzin finished his meal and got a 2nd ale "One...you were in the camp...briefly,...seen ya, but ya left and guess headed here,,,and ya own a tavern in a village that somehow has a peace treaty with the abbey, I dont know much of the abbey but usually woodlanders and vermin rarely get along too well" Sep 8, 2020 at 1:55 p.m.
Patch says, "I didnt say the whole place gets along, on either side..and I don't know." He looks around, one ferret and the creepy undertaker in the corner, " I said I be quiet of de camp and will....:" Sep 8, 2020 at 1:58 p.m.
Tenzin nods "Sounds like a good thing....no need to ruin a happy surprise, me...I wasn't fer de idea of a lot of happy screaming, hugging and what not..I know no one around here, or even on the western shore.I use to have a holt on the northern sea...tis gone now thanks to a wolverin and that wolverin paid for his deeds ta me and ta others, he wolverin is dead..very very dead."He downs his 2nd ale and gets a 3nd...maybe a 4th before he speaks and is...oh out of coin"Good...ridience...." Sep 8, 2020 at 2:01 p.m.
Patch keeps an eye on the otter and snorts. He motions a large stoat over. Sep 8, 2020 at 2:02 p.m.
Tenzin manages to get a 5th ale and downs it, "I..am..leavi------" And he sways and falls over barely missing a table.Yep drunk sea oter...he will be fine after a nap,though maybe one not on the floor . Sep 8, 2020 at 2:04 p.m.
Patch sighs " Ottis...get him to the room upstairs..." The stoat nods and takes care of it as the rat shakes his head, " Yeah yeah...wonder how today gonna go...who knows." He cleans up and goes about as a normal day, its a normal day nothing new here folks, he can keep quiet and the otter..he can explain that later. Sep 8, 2020 at 2:07 p.m.
Tenzin heads off. Sep 9, 2020 at 2:28 a.m.
Tenzin enters from afar. Sep 9, 2020 at 2:28 a.m.
Rufus heads off. Sep 9, 2020 at 7 p.m.
Rufus enters from afar. Sep 9, 2020 at 7 p.m.
Log-A-Log has arrived. Oct 8, 2020 at 4:04 p.m.
Log-A-Log has left. Oct 8, 2020 at 4:04 p.m.
Per page: 100 150 200 500