Redwall Logs

Download Log
FV:Path to Ferravale Melantha nods and redoes the rope so he has one paw free and slides the food and water over to him, she grins and even offers him a flask of some sort of dark ale.She then whisels(spelling?) and seems to wait,"Do stay still Stormfang.."Odd request...hmmmms. Sep 18, 2018 at 3:17 p.m.
Fangsharp appears from the sidepath and hissses low..."What kitty wantzzzzzzzzzz?" He looks at the squirel and the rat, then back to the feline. Sep 18, 2018 at 3:18 p.m.
Stormfang tenses up, he almost seems to wet himself but doesnt as he sees the monitor but stays still, where he is Sep 18, 2018 at 3:21 p.m.
Ironbark eats the food like he hasnt seen food in days and coughs a couple times, he drinks the ale and the water and finally notices the monitor and pals if thats possible. Sep 18, 2018 at 3:22 p.m.
Melantha smirks"I want you to find a couple beasts...remember the otter you meet once, that day I told you to not eat him....maybe you can find him now...oh and I found out some hares are coming...likly along the river...and a badger...well likely two..." Sep 18, 2018 at 3:24 p.m.
Stormfang clears his throat "Umm..with all due..respect...one if a..badger lord...ummm BADGER LORD.....they are like...well..." Sep 18, 2018 at 3:26 p.m.
Fangsharp gets a little excited "Bunnies....lots of bunniessssss....." He looks at the rat and grins, yes this is creepy.."Badger lord...hee heee...Fang...slay.....fun.....eat the bunnies....find bunnies?" Sep 18, 2018 at 3:29 p.m.
Ironbark frowns, he gulps as he listens to the monitor...he just hopes it isnt having squirrel today....be his luck wouldnt it Sep 18, 2018 at 3:30 p.m.
Melantha nods "Yes yes...go eat some bunnies...along the river...kill a badger...or two......and find Sinway and his young friend....but don't kill the child...she is mine..kill Sinway....eat him....but I do want proof of his death so save his head...remember the young otter, her name is Kenya..she is mine...she belongs to me and Sinway stole her from me." She smirks "Now..off you go my pet..go fetch" Sep 18, 2018 at 3:33 p.m.
Stormfang stands and listens, ok good please go away...far away....he so so so hates monitors. Sep 18, 2018 at 3:34 p.m.
Fangsharp hissses and seems delighted..."Bunnies for lunch...hee heee..bunnies....kill Sinway...keep Kenya live...kill badger...."He hissses and then heads to the river following it, but not before he grabs a sparrow....oh the poor birdie was listening....and now its breakfast and he walks off..so much for a warning huh? Sep 18, 2018 at 3:36 p.m.
Ironbark pales..."Oh no.....what have I done?" Sep 18, 2018 at 3:36 p.m.
Melantha looks at the squirrel and nods to Stormfang, "Get me my little pole...I did manage to save something of mine....I am sure Ormaz could care less." A small branding pole in fact....a shape of a simple rose no thorns..no leaves..simple design, when pressed to skin causes the tatoo of a simple black rose...she herself still has her black rose tatoo...much more detailed with vines that twril..leaves and thick thorns, a more detailed rose. Sep 18, 2018 at 3:39 p.m.
Stormfang nods, he has the tatoo also as he gets the branding rod, first heating it up in the camp fire they started.."What if that lizard fails?" Sep 18, 2018 at 3:40 p.m.
Ironbark looks defeated, he is defeated he just doomed his own leader and a friend. Sep 18, 2018 at 3:41 p.m.
Melantha waits and grabs the branding taotoo as she quickly places it on the squirrels upper arm and smirks "Welcome to the Black rose...slave, you have the honor of being my first slave in the new BlackRose...I ment for someone else to have the honor..all well, thats fine. Your arm will hurt a few days..now rest your gonna need it, we have a lot of ground to cover and beasts to avoid so...may not be the best pathway to your new life."She looks at Stormfang "Your advise on leaving is....good" Sep 18, 2018 at 3:44 p.m.
Stormfang tilts his head"It is?" Sep 18, 2018 at 3:44 p.m.
Ironbark holds in the scream, a few deep breaths and a lot of tears...a slave....slave...maybe he deserves this. Sep 18, 2018 at 3:45 p.m.
Melantha grins "How does..Halyard and the Western Shores sound?" Sep 18, 2018 at 3:45 p.m.
Melantha heads off. Sep 21, 2018 at 6:26 p.m.
Stormfang heads off. Sep 21, 2018 at 6:26 p.m.
Ironbark heads off. Sep 21, 2018 at 8:43 p.m.
Marek arrives with: Patch, Rigel Sep 26, 2018 at 2:03 p.m.
Marek leaves with: Patch, Rigel Sep 26, 2018 at 2:12 p.m.
The fox catches up and fires another bolt at the hare. Oct 5, 2018 at 8:10 p.m.
Zolomon pants and frowns "Its..ok..lass...I..got ya.." He tenses up as the bolt hits the same..darn..ear, he needs that ear as he tenses in pain and a wave of dizzyness threatens him, he almost trips and slows, he may be fast but he can only go so fast as he looks around quickly and sits the otter down ...."Just...stay...rest"He is worn out, bad.....he draws his saber and glares at the monitor and fox. Oct 5, 2018 at 8:12 p.m.
Kenya whimpers as she is sat down and then backs up to a tree when she sees the fox and monitor and shivers. Oct 5, 2018 at 8:12 p.m.
Ferro is out as well, he slowls when he hears voices and sees the fox and ..great another monitor he hated his own kind..wait was that..zolomon?His eyes narrow as he slips closer. Oct 5, 2018 at 8:13 p.m.
The fox smirks as he walks over, how...nice, kill him Deadfang" The monitor grins and hiisises and attcks the hare, clawing, snaping.... Oct 5, 2018 at 8:14 p.m.
Zolomon blocks a couple times, he even gets a couple slices in and a stab, narrowing avoiding a slice himself, but the teeth get the ear, oh how much damage can an ear friecking take!He kicks out at the mointor and rolls away, stabs backwards just as a claw slices into his side and he shivers and drops the saber. Oct 5, 2018 at 8:16 p.m.
The fox frowns...the montior looks in shock as the saber stabed it in the heart just as it racked its claws across the hare's side...not nearly as powerful as it could of, or as deep..the montior is dead as the fox growls and walks over "You killed my pet....no matter"He glaces at Kenya and smiles coldly"Your next and please do run..I love a good chase before death comes, but first.."He goes to draw back his longsword, his aim finish off the hare. Oct 5, 2018 at 8:18 p.m.
Ferro steps forwards and grabs the arm before the fox swings and hissses low, if the fox turns around he will see one peeved off monitor in his vision. Oct 5, 2018 at 8:19 p.m.
Kenya whimpers, too afriad to run and whimpers and then sees Ferro..she has seen him before but he is still..scary to her. Oct 5, 2018 at 8:19 p.m.
Zolomon looks at the fox..the monitor as he forces himself to stay awake..."Might...want joly well turn around..ya scumfur" Oct 5, 2018 at 8:22 p.m.
The fox growls and then just laughs "Friend of yours...well they can.."He turns around and..a look of fear..did he just wet himself as he stares at the monitor thats learly not his pal....words are loss. Oct 5, 2018 at 8:23 p.m.
Ferro hissses and snaps the fox's neck..well it died as he looks at Zolomon and Kenya, yeah try to look friendly after that "I..won't harm you..isssssssss friend...."He studies Zolomon "Zolomon?" And looks at Kenya "Your a novice of redwall...yesssssssssssss?" Oct 5, 2018 at 8:24 p.m.
Kenya whimpers but shivering steps over to the lizard "K..Novice Kenya..."She looks at Zolomon and tears go down her face, "No..don't die no...not like the others...not like the others no..."She shivers and coughs a couple times and hugs her knees to her chest. Oct 5, 2018 at 8:26 p.m.
Zolomon is gonna pass out "Hey...tharrrrr.......tell Sinway...keep her..s...s..safe.."And he passes out, yeah a healer be good and NOW! Oct 5, 2018 at 8:27 p.m.
Ferro snorts and picks up the hare carefully in his arms and looks at Kenya, will she trut him? "Onto my back..child...we need a healer..fassssssssst" Oct 5, 2018 at 8:28 p.m.
Kenya sniffs "Is he..dead?" She does get onto the monitors back and sniffs, shivering..scared...."I..I want my daddy....want daddy..." Oct 5, 2018 at 8:29 p.m.
Zolomon is..passed out, his left ear is basically unsaveable with two crossbolts, an arrow...torn by teeth and claws of the other monitor....a couple claw marks on his shoulder...other wound a slice to the side and oh yeah an arrow in his lower left arm, what fun. Oct 5, 2018 at 8:30 p.m.
Ferro frowns "I sssssssssshall get us to a healer....we leave now."Sorry any finding of this Sinway..daddy?..will have to wait till later so loks like the otters father will just know she is missing for now as the monitor leaves the area before they are seen, he manages to be seen by no one and slips down a path and to a place no one in thier right mind is gonna go to serch for two woodlanders, let alone look for some monitor. Oct 5, 2018 at 8:33 p.m.
Zolomon says, "This happens icly like....tuesday?...final fight 10/11 or wedesday-thursday..so ya!" Oct 5, 2018 at 8:35 p.m.
Markalaway goes home. Oct 6, 2018 at 12:45 p.m.
Markalaway leaves with: Kenya Oct 6, 2018 at 12:45 p.m.
Zolomon says, "test" Oct 6, 2018 at 2:49 p.m.
This place was neat, so why not go off and explore a little,sides wasnt there some sort of vermin village nearby and maybe they could be heros and Oct 6, 2018 at 2:54 p.m.
And report back, tell just how many are there, the Private Sunberry...a healer in fact ws also fairly good tracking."So..should we scout around?" Oct 6, 2018 at 2:57 p.m.
Private Tanya just frowned, "Maybe we should get back to camp,you know the sargeant will make us do like 1000 extra sits ups for skiping out this morning" Oct 6, 2018 at 2:59 p.m.
What the two hares didn't see was the fox, and a weasel watching them, "Whats this? Are those long patrol hares?" The fox smirked "We should welcome them to Mossflower..get them" He says as the hares are quickly surrounded by 16 varies cretures, rats, foxes, a couple weasels. Oct 6, 2018 at 3 p.m.
Sunberry gasped as he seen the vrmin and got out his sling "Back off ya vermin, you dont scare us we are the Long Patrol and your be in trouble if you try and enslave us" Oct 6, 2018 at 3:02 p.m.
Tanya looked around and got her saber, she was a fighter though and though"See I told you Sunberry, we should of just went back to camp, but Noooooo lets explore and find the horde..be heros...your so annoying I want to bally well punch you now" Oct 6, 2018 at 3:03 p.m.
The fox smirks "Well good job you found the horde or least...me..."He grins "Deathpaw at ya service...new head Assassin for Lord Ormaz, and these are my friends..camp huh, so there is more?" He studies them "Oh do talk and maybe I wont have him near you"A monitor steps out and hisses "Deadfang" Gee these vermin have such lovely names. Oct 6, 2018 at 3:07 p.m.
Sunberry looks at the monitor and gulps, he backs up and hides behind Tanya, "Stab it.." He says quietly and peeks around at the vermin. Oct 6, 2018 at 3:08 p.m.
Tanya blinks and narrows her eyes "Like we would talk to you scum, sides you walk into the camp of the Long Patrol your be the ones crying for your mom and dad, noone evil beast faces the long patrol and lives to tell the tale." Oct 6, 2018 at 3:09 p.m.
Deathpaw yawns as if bored and then grins a nod and the two hares are attcked by a couple other foxes. Oct 6, 2018 at 3:10 p.m.
Sunberry is more a healer then a fighter and although he gets a pebble into the eye of a fox, another fox grabs the hare by his long ears! Oct 6, 2018 at 3:11 p.m.
Tanya slices and sidesteps, she manaages to stab one of the foxes and kills it as she turns to the other "Release my friend or face my wrath" Oct 6, 2018 at 3:12 p.m.
Deathpaw just smirks and nods to the fox to hand him the hare, he lays a blade at his throat"I will release him...provideing you tell me where teh Long Patrol camp is and thier plans...or watch your friend die in front of you..what a thing to report to camp after all, his blood would ever be on your paws." Oct 6, 2018 at 3:13 p.m.
Sunberry struggles a little and then whimpers "Tanya....p...please....."It would seem they are mates....."I love you.d...don't tell him anything." Oct 6, 2018 at 3:15 p.m.
Tanya has a look of hate for the fox and then..fear and worry as she is about to watch Sunberry die.."No!..no please..I...its north of the river moss but most are going to Redwall soon..we...we were supposed to be in the group...they are..are gonna "She frowns "Please let my mate go, dont kill him..." Love is a powerful things makes oen do things they likely shouldnt sometimes. Oct 6, 2018 at 3:17 p.m.
Deathpaw seems to think on it, "Well...I see...the only thing is I was told to not let anyone..intrupt Lord Ormaz's plans..so" He smirks pushes the blade into the hare's throat and quickl slides it across and drops the hare, weather alive or not, to the ground. Oct 6, 2018 at 3:19 p.m.
Sunberry is dead fairly quickly as he hits the ground and his eyes flutter shut. Oct 6, 2018 at 3:19 p.m.
Tanya drops to her knees and tears go down her face, she then rushes to Sunberry and rocks back and forth as she holds him close. Oct 6, 2018 at 3:20 p.m.
Deathpaw sighs and snaps his fingers as Deadfang walks over to him, he looks at the hare maid "Any last words bunny?" Oct 6, 2018 at 3:21 p.m.
The haremaid looks up and sniffs "I hope Lord Ciocan slams his war hammer into your ugly face!" Oct 6, 2018 at 3:22 p.m.
Deathpaw hmms "Lord Ciocan....I wil remember that name"He grins to Deathpaw,"Lunch time...oh and make sure no one finds either of the two hare's bodys....get rid of them." The monitor grin and goes to kill the haremaid. Oct 6, 2018 at 3:24 p.m.
Tanya glares at the monitor, she faces death bravely and doesnt even tense up in pain as death takes her. Oct 6, 2018 at 3:25 p.m.
The monitor picks up both of the now dead Long Patrol hares and goes someone deep into the woods with them...the bodys will not be found, maybe bones some day but its not like anyone would know they were once hares. Oct 6, 2018 at 3:26 p.m.
Deathpaw nods to the others "Come...we have some..hares to visit but lets do so quietly...no need to rush after all" Oct 6, 2018 at 3:27 p.m.
The assassin plans will go well, a weasel will remain unseen and learn just where that camp is and how many guards and where, he reports back "They are heading off...that badger and a few other beasts and a lot of hares but some are stil at the camp, and a few odd woodlanders, they seem relaxed.." The fox Deathpaw nods "Well then, lets offcer our...."He smirks "Company then and make...friends." Oct 6, 2018 at 3:29 p.m.
Tarsa walked along and scaned the area, ok she didnt seem to like this much"Maybe this is a bad idea, talk to...a cat?" Oct 6, 2018 at 4:29 p.m.
(Zolomon smiles "Chieftain of Ferravale..Blisa and tis important ta know whom are allies and whom are not..am I right?") Oct 6, 2018 at 4:29 p.m.
Ferro is nearby, then who bothers him anyways? He slows when he sees hares but one he knows at least but the look is different. Oct 6, 2018 at 4:31 p.m.
Tarsa rolls her eyes, she then right away and laying a paw on her saber and backing up seeing Ferro not the best thing. Oct 6, 2018 at 4:32 p.m.
(Zolomon blinks and looks ahead and grins"Scales...hee hee....guess who is back...yes celebrate later."He then goes to lay a paw on Tarsa's arm and lowers it "He's a friend, he's also a vergaterian") Oct 6, 2018 at 4:34 p.m.
Ferro folds his arms over his chest and hissses."Ferro..not sssssssscales..Zolomon.."He tilts his head at the outfit the hare wears, "Your of them..how..nisssssssssssse."He stuides the hare maid but decides to not smile, his smile is a bit...scary and he knwoswhen one is afraid of him"Yessssssss welcome back..could of come ssssssoooner" Oct 6, 2018 at 4:37 p.m.
Ciocan is also here and raises an eyebrow "A monitor that is not a threat, how..intresting" Oct 6, 2018 at 4:38 p.m.
Tarsa still keeps her saber out and looks at Zolomon "This is no time to joke around Private Zolomon..Vegaterian...right." Oct 6, 2018 at 4:39 p.m.
Ferro snorts but stays where he is as he looks at the hares and the tall badger."I am Ferro....Blackssssssmith of Ferravale...I won't harm any good beasssssssst....though sssssome are unsssssure, normal reaction ssssssems" Oct 6, 2018 at 4:41 p.m.
Ciocan nods for Zolomon to just quiet for now as he studies the monitor and steps to Tarsa "Sargeant..it is fine."Henods to the monitor, though he is keeping a close eye on him "I was told I should speak with the chieftian here, find out whom are allies and whom are not. I will admit I have mixed feelings on a vermin village close to the abbey" Oct 6, 2018 at 4:43 p.m.
Adrian has been here the whole time, totally. He doesn't draw his rapier, just watching the vermin suspiciously. Oct 6, 2018 at 4:45 p.m.
Coming from the town can be seen a small procession, led by a petite creature, clothed all in black. The creature's cloak hood is pulled over its ears, and the other creatures in the procession also have the hoods of their cloaks up, but only the leader's face is obscured. Ferdinand the ferret and the rest of the bodyguards can be recognized flanking the small figure, so anyone from the are will know that this can be none other than the Chieftain of Ferravale. They are all armed, but Clarissa the rat is carrying a tree branch, and Valerie the vixen is carrying a white flag. As they get closer, the petite figure calls out, "Parley! We come in peace!" Oct 6, 2018 at 4:50 p.m.
Adrian keeps his paw on the hilt of his rapier, watching the procession with suspicion. Oct 6, 2018 at 5:10 p.m.
As the group approaches the Long Patrol, the petite figure nods to the monitor lizard. "Ferro, thank you for greeting our guests for me," as if it was totally her idea for him to be out here, even though it may not be. She pulls the hood of her cloak back, revealing that she is a small white cat with green eyes and black spots on her face. On her left paw can be seen a tattoo of an adder's head, and the neck disappears under her sleeve. "I am Blisa Wyrmtamer, Chieftain of Ferravale, ally to Redwall. I take it you are the Lord of the Western shores," she bows slightly to the humongeously tall badger. He's at least twice her height, not even counting the width of his shoulders and everything. She looks up (and up and up) into his face, showing no fear, anger, or hostility, nor does she show surprise at how tall he is. Her cloak is still closed about her body, so her weapons cannot be seen. Oct 6, 2018 at 5:31 p.m.
Adrian watches the proceedings, ready to spring into action should these vermin prove dangerous. He doesn't really see why they have to have any dealings with vermin scum, but the hare is smart enough not to say that out loud... Oct 6, 2018 at 5:36 p.m.
Nodding in return, Ciocan still looking slightly suspicious, himself. "Greetings, Chieftain. I must admit I was expecting somebeast....um..." "Bigger?" Blisa supplies, her voice containing a slight laugh. "Aye, most creatures do. And then they meet me and underestimate me, and then I stagger their minds." She gestures at the rat. "Clarissa said something about how tree branches signify peace." "I specifically mentioned olive branches..." "But we don't have, um, olives around here, so we though oak would work just as well. It symbolizes peace." Valerie smiles cheerfully and waves her white flag. "We still have our weapons, but I can assure you, Lordship, that we mean no agression against you or your hares," Blisa adds, noting the tension many of the hares are displaying. Oct 6, 2018 at 5:44 p.m.
Ciocan says, "ooc redoes last pose of mine, that ok" Oct 6, 2018 at 5:53 p.m.
Ciocan nods towards Blisa "Its..good to meet you Chieftin Blisa, prehaps you can update me on going on around Mossflower, I also been told by Zolomon of some..prace treaty between you and the abbey?" Oct 6, 2018 at 5:55 p.m.
Tarsa stays close by, for now she is the highest ranking officer, least in the small group that has come here to talk.She also seems to feel alot better now that the monitor has left. Oct 6, 2018 at 5:56 p.m.
Blisa smiles. "Yes, I have signed a permanent peace treaty with Benar and the Abbey. When either of us is attacked, we, if possible, will come to the other's aid. We also trade needed supplies." Her eyes unfocus slightly, but she shakes her head and tries to focus. "Which brings up another point: I have given the residents of my village my blessing to go help Redwall defeat our enemy if they so wish. They shall be wearing white armbands to distinguish them from the other vermin who will be there." She pauses, and here eyes go unfocused again. "I...I'm sorry to say that I will not be leading them into battle. I.....was a prisoner of our enemy, and....I cannot face him again, I'm afraid." Her gaze is focused on nothing, and even her voice sounds like she's not all here. Her bodyguards glance at each other, then Ferdinand the ferret places a paw on the Chieftain's shoulder. Oct 6, 2018 at 6:04 p.m.
Adrian remains silent for now. He doesn't trust any vermin, to be honest. Oct 6, 2018 at 6:07 p.m.
Minsc left camp, he has not been in the area in..well forever, so he lsiped out for a walk...he does have a blade after all. Oct 6, 2018 at 6:09 p.m.
Ciocan nods "I...have a hare of mine whom will be not going into battle, I am unsure yet what to do with him, but yes I shall have them keep an eye out for that and have none of them come to harm. Is there any news I need to know of I have heard, not had checked, on the abbey being surrounded by this horde, is any beast missing? aAre there still slaves to rescue?" Oct 6, 2018 at 6:12 p.m.
Tarsa folds her arms over her chest as she listens, so unsure of these..so called good vermin but she is quiet for now . Oct 6, 2018 at 6:13 p.m.
(Zolomon has decided to sit down on a fallen log, too much standing and maybe some things on his mind but he is not gonna bring anything up right now, this is a meeting and well meetings are boring but he is here so he's stuck.) Oct 6, 2018 at 6:16 p.m.
Blisa shakes her head and places a paw on her forehead, seeming to be in pain. Ferdinand looks at the badger and says quickly, "No, m'Lord, there are no thlaveth left to rethcue. Mith Blitha wath a prithoner along with the thlaveth, captured by Marek'th brother, Ormaz, who wath thecretly running the thlaverth to try and weaken the rethidenth of Mothflower. I helped lead the rethcue mithion, and all of thothe beathtth are free and here in Ferravale." The Chieftain looks up, her paw falling to her side as her gaze refocuses some. "Ormaz," she shudders as she says it, "has his horde completely surrounding the Abbey. He started his seige shortly after Ferdinand and the rest of the rescue group had left Redwall to come find me and the others. We have heard no word from them since the seige started." Oct 6, 2018 at 6:19 p.m.
Blisa says, "OOC: POSE ORDER: adrian, minsc, ciocan, tarsa, moi :) BIC:" Oct 6, 2018 at 6:23 p.m.
Minsc steps over "What seems to be...the going on now?" He smiles "Hello friends..is good to see you yes?" Oct 6, 2018 at 6:27 p.m.
Adrian is still quiet. He watches the vermin, waiting for them to make a false move. Oct 6, 2018 at 6:31 p.m.
Ciocan listens "Alright and I do not know how to get any needed news, it is good slaves were freed...lets hope all of them were free" Oct 6, 2018 at 6:35 p.m.
Tarsa glaces at Zolomon and hmmphs slightly and walks over to him "Stand up already Private, no sitting" Oct 6, 2018 at 6:37 p.m.
(Zolomon blinks and quickly saultes and stands up with a frown, "Sorry...Sargeant.." Ok no more letting his mind wander off, focus yes focus on the here and now.) Oct 6, 2018 at 6:42 p.m.
Ferdinand smiles. "Oh, they were. I made thure of it, trutht me. We hate thlaverth more than almotht anything elthe." Blisa smiles at the hamster. "Welcome back to Mossflower. It's good to see you again. Oh!" She snaps her fingers. "Before I forget, you may see a large whiptail snake. His name is Basilisk, although he also goes by Basil. You don't have to worry about him. If he shows up, just beat him with your spear butts and I'm sure he'll flee. But he's my pet that I lost when.....when Ormaz conquerd Ferravale after he....kidnapped me, and I would like Basil to please not be killed." She glances at the hares, then asks the only one she actually knows, "Zolomon, have you seen Marek? I would like to talk to him, if possible." Oct 6, 2018 at 6:46 p.m.
Minsc says, "I am being back short while to help, then needin' go back to Willowbark, my home." Oct 6, 2018 at 6:50 p.m.
Adrian grimaces. First vermin scum, now adders, too? This week is just getting better and better. Oct 6, 2018 at 6:51 p.m.
Ciocan rasies an eyebrow.."Pet snake?" He just, no words here he will just forget he heard that in fact and hope no snakes are seen, "Well....anyways me and some hares, as well as the Guosum will be heading to save Redwall soon, some of my hare will stay at camp with a couple other beasts there as well." Oct 6, 2018 at 6:55 p.m.
Tarsa blinks "Snake?..Did I hear that correctly? A snake and earlier a vetable eatting monitor...this place is..strange sur" Oct 6, 2018 at 6:56 p.m.
---------Adrian (Room)---------- Oct 6, 2018 at 6:59 p.m.
figicjv Oct 6, 2018 at 6:59 p.m.
----------Done +paste----------- Oct 6, 2018 at 6:59 p.m.
Blisa nods. "If your hares are comfortable with it, they are free to stay in my village. But I understand if you and they would rather not. I understand the Long Patrol has a...poor view of most vermin." She eyes the hares that are here. "I do hope we can prove that not /all/ vermin are evil before you leave to return to Salamandastron." Ferdinand and the other vermin in the group nod solemnly, Clarissa starting to look slightly nervous, herself. Oct 6, 2018 at 7:05 p.m.
Minsc nods "Yes some are friends they are.....a rat is abbot at Willowbark but we have woodlander and vermin live together thar and recently got a new master healer..a fox lass" Oct 6, 2018 at 7:08 p.m.
Ciocan says, "I think the ones not with me will stay at camp"He wont say where it is. "Otherwise likely the abbey.I have...mixed feelings on vermin, one reason I had some stay on a boat, though..a fox and...the stoat did help me save a couple hares from something called..painted ones, odd painted small leaf wearing rats." Zolomon clears his throat "Marek sur..."Yeah some hares dislike him as Zolomon sighs "I can..maybe check on Ferravale if its allright sur"He gets a nod after some thought , thats for sure.The hare dosnt seem like his happy go luckly self though." Oct 6, 2018 at 7:11 p.m.
Tarsa just watches Zolomon and shakes her head, fine let him check on Ferravale later she is fine with that. She looks around quietly. Oct 6, 2018 at 7:12 p.m.
Adrian narrows his eyes. Good vermin? He doesn't think they really exist. "And I don't suppose you lot want anthin' is return, wot?" Oct 6, 2018 at 7:12 p.m.
Blisa smiles at the hamster. "Good. We need a new Master Healer, actually, come to think of it...." nodding at the badger, she adds, "Aye, well, that's understandable. Many vermin are deserving of that suspicion. I will be willing to meet again in the neutral place of Redwall to earn your trust...." And then Adrian just had to say something. As Ferdinand scowls slightly, the Chieftain turns her gaze to the hare, her jade green eyes hard. "Right. We want nothing from you in return....except for the freedom of Redwall and, perhaps, for ...Ormaz's head, should one of you be lucky enough to slay him. We are not like the vermin you have dealt with -- if we were, would we have a peace treaty with the Abbey? I think not." She smiles slightly, in a rather wicked way. "We are not, however, as wonderful and goody-goody as you woodlanders. I would like ...Ormaz's head, should you kill him. It would make a /great/ decoration on the roof of my house." It's difficult to tell if she's joking or not. Oct 6, 2018 at 7:19 p.m.
Minsc says, "Thinking who ever kills Ormaz...he sounds like hard one to slay yes" Oct 6, 2018 at 7:23 p.m.
Ciocan listens, its unclear his thoughts "I am not sure where I will be after this battle or how long me and my hares will stay."He glaces at Zolomon and back to the others "I need to get back to camp, excuse me" Oct 6, 2018 at 7:25 p.m.
Zolomon watches the badger lord walk off with a couple hares, he stays where he is with seems tarsa and adrian now. Oct 6, 2018 at 7:26 p.m.
Tarsa frowns, should she stay..go...well she stays as she wasn't told to leave yet. Oct 6, 2018 at 7:27 p.m.
Adrian returns Blisa a steely gaze of his own. He doesn't rattle easily. "His head? Considah it done..." Oct 6, 2018 at 7:27 p.m.
Blisa smiles her creepy, almost-crazy smile, keeping a steady gaze on Adrian. "Wonderful." Turning to Zolomon, she nods. "I'm going to my office. Feel free to come and chat if you want. And if you see Marek and Patch, please send them my way. I would like to have a chat with them about what happened to my tavern...." She waves, gives Adrian another glance, then turns and walks away with the attitude only a cat can have. The bodyguards and the few villagers who had come out with her follow, Ferdinand nodding pleasantly to Zolomon and refraining from glaring at anyone. No use giving them more ammunition to hate vermin with, right? Soon they are out of sight, safely in their village once more. Oct 6, 2018 at 7:34 p.m.
Minsc hmmms, he then walks over to Zolomon "You is not being yourself, what is being wrong my friend?" Oct 6, 2018 at 7:37 p.m.
Adrian huffs, subtly relaxing once the other group leaves. "I don't like this," he says, to no one in particular. Oct 6, 2018 at 7:39 p.m.
Zolomon blinks "I am...fine"No he isn't..."It's..just an arument with a friend is all and..something else"He glaces at Tarsa and then back to Minsc and smiles a little "Likely when things be back ta normal, I will be fine" Oct 6, 2018 at 7:39 p.m.
Tarsa says, "I don't like this either, I say just dont go near this village....sides we are here to help the abbey, its the one surrounded not this place down the path and frankly rather not see a monitor again. Help the abbey and then get home"" Oct 6, 2018 at 7:41 p.m.
Minsc pats Zolomon on the back"Then talk to friend, is easy."He looks over at the other two hares. Oct 6, 2018 at 7:44 p.m.
Adrian nods. "Agreed, Sahgeant." He watches Zolomon. "You alright, Private?" Oct 6, 2018 at 7:46 p.m.
Zolomon nods "I..will be sur just a lttle..disagreement with a friend, I can talk to him later and some other things to clear up is all, not to worry sur I am focused enough for the coming battle." Oct 6, 2018 at 7:48 p.m.
Tarsa nods "You best be ready, this war is serious Private and I don't want to be hearing of lost or killed hares cause of lack of focus" Oct 6, 2018 at 7:49 p.m.
Minsc says, "I would agree focus be important, I must be on my other friends checking good day"" Oct 6, 2018 at 7:52 p.m.
Adrian nods. "Aye, the Sahgeant's right. I will ride ya mahself if I have ta." He sighs, and then shakes his head. "Pah, lissen ta me? I was a bloomin' Private mahself just a few weeks ago, an' now that I'm a Corporal, I already sound like mah ol' Da. I swore I'd *nevah* get like mah Da..." Oct 6, 2018 at 7:58 p.m.
Zolomon manages a small chuckle and sighs " sort of got mad at a friend..said de wrong words and he likely thinks I hate him, he even said sorry and wanted ta talk...I told him I didnt have to listen since I..well seemed ta quiet me old..group." Oct 6, 2018 at 8:01 p.m.
Tarsa says, "You can tell him you dont hate him later friends argue..I think so anyways" She has few, if any friends really." Oct 6, 2018 at 8:02 p.m.
Adrian nods. "I have good friend mahself, Private. He an' I don't always see eye ta eye, but we would do anythin' for tha othah, wot." Oct 6, 2018 at 8:11 p.m.
Zolomon smiles a little better and nods "I..also .....never mind sur, tis nothing maybe this whole thing just got us all stressed tis all" Oct 6, 2018 at 8:14 p.m.
Tarsa listens and shrugs "Maybe...just try ta not be as stressed this will be over soon enough as we soon go into battle, then we can relax a bit" Oct 6, 2018 at 8:15 p.m.
Adrian nods. "Aye, th' Sahgeant's right. We're gonna rout these foul beasts, an' be back 'ome in time for Tea." Oct 6, 2018 at 8:16 p.m.
Zolomon walks over and smiles "Ya be right, maybe a jolly feast to welcome us home" Oct 6, 2018 at 8:19 p.m.
Tarsa smiles softly"Yes that would be nice...Private, but first we clear this horde from the lands..then get home and feast" Oct 6, 2018 at 8:21 p.m.
Adrian nods as well. "Aye, we gotta whip their butts, then we can go back ta Salamandastron." Oct 6, 2018 at 8:22 p.m.
Zolomon nods, he glaces at Tarsa"We, will Tarsa..umm Sargeant...we will.Things will be just fine, your see."He smiles at her again and then sighs a little as he looks away. Oct 6, 2018 at 8:25 p.m.
Tarsa smiles as he doe and then clears her throat "Be right back.."She walks over to a couple hares that show up and quietly speaks to them and nods. Oct 6, 2018 at 8:26 p.m.
Adrian hmms. He's never seen Tarsa smile that many times before. Something's afoot. Oct 6, 2018 at 8:29 p.m.
Zolomon smiles, "She has a nice smile..doesnt she sur."He then strightens up "I mean, I am sure a lot of beasts have nice smiles and maybe I should tell her to..smile more or not, I sholdnt right she just slap me wouldnt she?" He glaces at Tarsa and sighs as he looks at the ground muttering something mainly to himself Oct 6, 2018 at 8:31 p.m.
Tarsa is still off to the side talking with two hares on what ever, a shake of her head and a shrug, more talking..a nod. Oct 6, 2018 at 8:32 p.m.
Adrian quirks a brow quizzically. "Private, lemme give ya some advice..." Oct 6, 2018 at 8:34 p.m.
Zolomon speaks "Advise...sur?" He is curious and this is a commanding offcier after all. Oct 6, 2018 at 8:35 p.m.
Tarsa meanwhile is finishing her talk"Yes..just let me know when the meeting is, meeting before this battle would be important find out whom is where and such....oh and find Privates Sunberry and Tanya, need to talk to them on skipping training, this was the 3nd time and tried of it" Oct 6, 2018 at 8:36 p.m.
Adrian lowers his voice. "You think tha Sahgeant's pretty, don't ya?" He says it low enough that Tarsa can't overhear unless she's really close. Oct 6, 2018 at 8:37 p.m.
Zolomon is quiet but then nods "Well also...smart...she...well should bally well smile more and I have gotten her to some, even got her to dance once. When her and the dibbun we found was in trouble I worried bout her and helped get her to safety and yea I..checked on me friend after the monitor died, she dont like monitors I know but....umm dont tell her I said that ok..the monitor thing" Oct 6, 2018 at 8:40 p.m.
Adrian mhmms. "Yah've got a crush, Private." He knows these things. The Corporal himself has had a long-standing crush on his fellow Runner Pifflewood, though he'd never admit it openly. "You should be careful, mate. Very careful, wot. Sahgeant Tahsa is our superiah. Maybe don't let on about it till aftah this is all ovah..." Oct 6, 2018 at 8:47 p.m.
Zolomon frowns "Umm...prehaps...maybe ya right sur sides..focus war and all that" Oct 6, 2018 at 8:50 p.m.
Tarsa catches the tale end "Yes this is war we are upgaist and we wil need to be heading back to camp soon, a bit of a meeting, some planning and then we are off to help the abbey, as well as Mossflower.Made sure all is well before we head back home..maybe marching wont be as bad on the way home, but we still will be walking back of course" Oct 6, 2018 at 8:52 p.m.
Adrian nods. And then throws a salute. "Exactly, yes Ma'am, wot! I'll, ah... I'll go see if any of the other privates are lolly-gaggin'..." Oct 6, 2018 at 8:54 p.m.
Zolomon says, "Yeah getting back be good, sooner we bally well get all this over with de better" Oct 6, 2018 at 8:55 p.m.
Tarsa nods and starts to lead the way back to camp quietly, but she still is alert for troubles or dangers along the way. Oct 6, 2018 at 8:56 p.m.
Ewan sits quietly on a tree stump and looks around camp as hares go back and forth and sighs, not much he is really doing right now. Oct 7, 2018 at 7:02 p.m.
Adrian steps out of the healer tent, slipping his jacket back on. "Aye, I'll be more bloomin' careful, don't ya worry yerself..." He sighs, shaking his head. "A little cut to mah shouldah, and then all tha healahs won't let ya be. Oy, Private." He points at Ewan. "Wot are ya doin'?" Oct 7, 2018 at 7:09 p.m.
Ewan stands and saultes "I am...just sitting sur. nothing to do..re..really sur" Oct 7, 2018 at 7:12 p.m.
Adrian hmmphs. "I see. Well... Keep up the good work." He finishes buttoning up his jacket. Oct 7, 2018 at 7:15 p.m.
Ewan nods "I..guess.."He frowns "Most going off to fight soon..arnt they? Fight that...that horde while some stay here and...ummm wait or wot ever in case needed and to tend to anyone hurt or something" Oct 7, 2018 at 7:17 p.m.
Adrian nods. "Yes, we're going off to fight, Private. Will you fight, or will you cower?" He looks at Ewan sharply. "This is a chance for you to prove yourself, you know..." Oct 7, 2018 at 7:21 p.m.
A cloaked figure is nearby in the woods, he has come close to the camp but not entered it as he is more curious of what is going on but stays off to the side, just inside the treeline. Oct 7, 2018 at 7:22 p.m.
Ewan frowns.."I...I am..gonna guard the camp, not go...go off and..into full battle, not...not unless serious needed." Oct 7, 2018 at 7:23 p.m.
Adrian hmmphs. "I see. Can you be trusted to guard the camp well?" Oct 7, 2018 at 7:24 p.m.
The cloaked figure steps into camp and speaks"Thar a...war or something?" He has yet to show his Id, but he is clearly noticed now. Oct 7, 2018 at 7:26 p.m.
Ewan says, "Trsuted..sur.." He then stands as he sees the cloaked figure and lays a paw on his dirk, so much for a full answer so far and right now a cloaked figure is just not well liked right now. "I..w..who are you?" Oct 7, 2018 at 7:27 p.m.
Adrian's paw goes to his rapier as well. "There may be. Who are you?" Oct 7, 2018 at 7:29 p.m.
The claoked figure holds up his paws, "Whao thar....not looking for trouble.I been away...bit too long maybe it seems and not one to give names usually." Oct 7, 2018 at 7:30 p.m.
Ewan frowns , now he may not be the bravest hare here but he is trieing to show it some to a commanding offcier, "Y..you should take off the hood cause vermin would be...be not welcome unless you somehoe proove your...on our side" Oct 7, 2018 at 7:31 p.m.
Adrian eyes Ewan, then the stranger. "It would help if yah'd just let us know yer a friend, mate." Oct 7, 2018 at 7:35 p.m.
Ace slowly takes off the hood and looks at the hares with a chuckle towards Ewan "Your not too brave..are ya?" He shrugs and looks at Adrian "See,,,just a hedgehog. Whats goin' on in mossflower...I do remember some slavers...trsut me i remember the slavers" Oct 7, 2018 at 7:38 p.m.
Ewan frowns but he relaxes a little and looks at the ground before back up again, "there is a horde......and gonna be a lot of fighting...some some may die or injured...which means blood,,,and.....thats not good" Oct 7, 2018 at 7:39 p.m.
Adrian nods. "A horde of slavahs, it is. They're besiegin' tha' Abbey." Oct 7, 2018 at 7:49 p.m.
Ace frowns "I wonder...if it be the same ones...that stoat he was insane, killed a badger in front of everyone..even his slavers...some Ormaz...or something like that, had this insane marten working fer him too" Oct 7, 2018 at 7:53 p.m.
Ewan ears droop "Thats the name of the horde leader....Ormaz Rethorn..brother to another stoat that caused trouble some seasons ago but now is..seemly good"Yeah he reads and remembers a lot. " And..there was slaves but some may of been freed..course may be some other slaves and hopefully no one else becoems a slave" Oct 7, 2018 at 7:55 p.m.
Adrian says, "Aye, Ormas is tha vermin we're aftah, wot." Oct 7, 2018 at 8:02 p.m.
Ace tenses a little and takes a deep breath "Thats gonna be a tough battle...guy is insane trust me, had two other slaver groups with him at the time...early spring think was....a ferrret ran one and a cat ran another group and some assorted badies..took me captive, then sold me when me and this squirrel tried to escape"He sighs remembering "That slaver then sold me again ta some..pirates who planed ta throw me over board....i managed to get away before they did with a...lets just say not the best so called lifeboat..it sank and I washed up on shore, had ta recover then slowly make my way back here" Oct 7, 2018 at 8:06 p.m.
Ewan says, "The..the good will win..least hope so...good usually wins again evil beasts" Oct 7, 2018 at 8:07 p.m.
Adrian laughs. "There's no vermin the Long Patrol can't handle. We'll rout those vermin and send 'em packin' in no time flat, I guarantee it." Oct 7, 2018 at 8:14 p.m.
Ace says, "Well I seen this one up close, eye to eye....not a beast to think is easy...your badger lord should be carefull as well....the stoat is not afraid of badgers like most vermin seem to be. Sort of wandering if I should offer some help..I am a fighter, that never changed."" Oct 7, 2018 at 8:16 p.m.
Ewan says, "All help is good..."He looks at Adrian "Right sur?"" Oct 7, 2018 at 8:16 p.m.
Adrian nods. "Any an' all help will be greatly appreciated. Thank yah." Oct 7, 2018 at 8:29 p.m.
Ace nods "So..whom do I speak to or just stick around here and head off when anyone else does?" Oct 7, 2018 at 8:30 p.m.
Ewan thinks "Umm...Lord Ciocan..I suppose, he's the main one in charge I think" Oct 7, 2018 at 8:30 p.m.
Adrian nods. "Speak to Lord Ciocan. I'll see if anybeast knows his location." Oct 7, 2018 at 8:40 p.m.
Ace nods "I am glad to offer help and get this ormaz where he belong...into the dark forest dead." Oct 7, 2018 at 8:43 p.m.
Ewan nods, he seems worried but tries to not show it "We..well..who ever is heading off soon..very soon in fact" Oct 7, 2018 at 8:44 p.m.
Adrian nods. "We head out tomorrow, I believe." Oct 7, 2018 at 8:51 p.m.
Ace says, "I can be ready..well may need a better blade but other wise ready" Oct 7, 2018 at 8:57 p.m.
Ewan says, "I am..not sure where a blade, well...extra one could be..somewhere I am..guessing" He seems to not like speaking of war and blades lately" Maybe..one of the offciers knows?"" Oct 7, 2018 at 8:58 p.m.
Adrian says, "We have plenty of extra weapons. Just ask Sahgeant Tarsa."" Oct 7, 2018 at 9:03 p.m.
Ace nods "I will have to find her then, its good the long patrol is here, hope some others are helping as well and this evil threat to the land is gotten rid of soon" Oct 7, 2018 at 9:05 p.m.
Ewan says, "I..don't know where Sargeant is...meeting maybe, thar been a couple meetings today on stuff"" Oct 7, 2018 at 9:12 p.m.
Adrian says, "I imagine meetin' wi' Lord Ciocan, Private." Oct 7, 2018 at 9:12 p.m.
Ace nods "I can wait till later, may see if I can find out anything right quick, then I will be back and see if thier meeting is over" Oct 7, 2018 at 9:17 p.m.
Ace nods "I can wait till later, may see if I can find out anything right quick, then I will be back and see if thier meeting is over" Oct 7, 2018 at 9:17 p.m.
Ace nods "I can wait till later, may see if I can find out anything right quick, then I will be back and see if thier meeting is over" Oct 7, 2018 at 9:17 p.m.
Ace nods "I can wait till later, may see if I can find out anything right quick, then I will be back and see if thier meeting is over" Oct 7, 2018 at 9:17 p.m.
Ace nods "I can wait till later, may see if I can find out anything right quick, then I will be back and see if thier meeting is over" Oct 7, 2018 at 9:17 p.m.
Ace nods "I can wait till later, may see if I can find out anything right quick, then I will be back and see if thier meeting is over" Oct 7, 2018 at 9:17 p.m.
Ace nods "I can wait till later, may see if I can find out anything right quick, then I will be back and see if thier meeting is over" Oct 7, 2018 at 9:17 p.m.
Ace nods "I can wait till later, may see if I can find out anything right quick, then I will be back and see if thier meeting is over" Oct 7, 2018 at 9:17 p.m.
Ace nods "I can wait till later, may see if I can find out anything right quick, then I will be back and see if thier meeting is over" Oct 7, 2018 at 9:17 p.m.
Ace nods "I can wait till later, may see if I can find out anything right quick, then I will be back and see if thier meeting is over" Oct 7, 2018 at 9:17 p.m.
Ace nods "I can wait till later, may see if I can find out anything right quick, then I will be back and see if thier meeting is over" Oct 7, 2018 at 9:17 p.m.
Ace nods "I can wait till later, may see if I can find out anything right quick, then I will be back and see if thier meeting is over" Oct 7, 2018 at 9:17 p.m.
Ace nods "I can wait till later, may see if I can find out anything right quick, then I will be back and see if thier meeting is over" Oct 7, 2018 at 9:17 p.m.
sorry Oct 7, 2018 at 9:17 p.m.
ooc info CATS ON KEYBOARD..EVIL!!!!!!!! Oct 7, 2018 at 9:17 p.m.
Ewan frowns "You..you think we will win agasist the..horde?" Oct 7, 2018 at 9:20 p.m.
Adrian says, "I *know* we bloody will." Oct 7, 2018 at 9:25 p.m.
Ewan manages a smile but still..a frown too "I..I am..scared, I know tis not very..patrol like and I am s..sorry sur" Oct 7, 2018 at 9:25 p.m.
Adrian mhmms. "We're all scared, Private. The difference is we don't show it." Oct 7, 2018 at 9:33 p.m.
Ewan says, "How does one not...show it...thats hard, isnt it? Or something you...learn?"" Oct 7, 2018 at 9:34 p.m.
Adrian fixes Ewan a stern look. "Yah gotta keep a stiff uppah lip, an' all that rot. No cryin' to yer mam. Yah gotta act brave, even if ya aren't." Oct 7, 2018 at 9:46 p.m.
Ewan nods "I...yes of course..then if I am guarding camp or..deleivering messages..then..yes hide fear, sounds good to do"He does have very rare morments of no fear but, yes rare. "I will try my best sur" Oct 7, 2018 at 9:58 p.m.
Adrian nods. "Good ta hear. We all need ta buck up ev'ry now an' then, wot." Oct 7, 2018 at 10:08 p.m.
Xander had sparing matches before, but with a hare or two and once with his friend Karth before he left to go get help. This would be more..well better?Worse? He wasn't sure, he could say he dicided to not but no, lets do this. Oct 8, 2018 at 12:10 a.m.
Ciocan watched Xander "You sure on this?" He leaned on his war hammer and waited on a reply. Oct 8, 2018 at 12:11 a.m.
Xander nods slowly"I...yes. I haven't spared in a while, with a couple hares yes but other than that sword drill alone are fine but a sparring partner is better" Oct 8, 2018 at 12:13 a.m.
Ciocan shrugs and stands up "Alright then. How are you at paw to paw or useing something else besides the blade or my war hammer?" He nods to a hare who has a couple long swords used for sparing so the blades are a bit dull so no injuries happen..maybe bruiseing but that was it. Oct 8, 2018 at 12:16 a.m.
Xander mods and takes the blade"I was taught ti use another type of blade, and a staff I sort of failed at longbow...don't ask" Yes please don't ask. Oct 8, 2018 at 12:17 a.m.
Ciocan nods"We start now you just have to remember in real battle your enemy will not give warning"And with this he goes to swing the blade at Xander. Oct 8, 2018 at 12:19 a.m.
Xander manges to block and he keeps focus and watches, the other badger was clearly taller and stronger than him as he steps back and goes to aim a swing at Ciocan's midsection. Oct 8, 2018 at 12:20 a.m.
Ciocan sidestep, blocking Xander and then going to sweep his legs with his own leg and at the same time a swing down and at the other badger. Oct 8, 2018 at 12:21 a.m.
Xander gasps as he feels himself go backwards and rolls out of the way of the blade, it hits the ground and he goes to hit Ciocan's leg..back up and quickly get to his footpaws. Oct 8, 2018 at 12:22 a.m.
Ciocan would of got a cut to his leg if the blade wasn't dull, he snorts and quickly goes to shove Xander sideways. Oct 8, 2018 at 12:23 a.m.
Xander ooofs as he hits a tree and groans, ok..that hurt a little as he goes to elbow the other badger and go for a move to the chest, then a quick sidestep and hit the side. Oct 8, 2018 at 12:24 a.m.
Ciocan has the blade bang into the armor plate, he goes to swing his own and follow the other badger step for step. Oct 8, 2018 at 12:25 a.m.
Xander is surprised, or maybe he isn't at the quick move andbarely blocks the blade with his, he goes to get behind Ciocan and tap him on the back with the dull blade. Oct 8, 2018 at 12:26 a.m.
Ciocan snorts as he manages to grab him and push him sideways. Oct 8, 2018 at 12:27 a.m.
Xander blinks in surprise, keeps his balnce and shakes his head....ok well he wanted to spar so, just how to get a move in as he slowly stands and thinks quickly goes to make a fake to the right. Oct 8, 2018 at 12:29 a.m.
Ciocan watches him closely, blocks the move and goes to sweep at his footpaws again. Oct 8, 2018 at 12:30 a.m.
Xander learns this time, jumps and lands keeping his balance, swings at his arm and stays focused. Oct 8, 2018 at 12:31 a.m.
Ciocan grins "You are good, and learning..always stay focused in battle, listen to all around you and keep eye contact, always keep eye contact on the beast you fight." Oct 8, 2018 at 12:33 a.m.
Xander smiles as he listens, he stays focused"I..know.I have learned a lot from Uncle Zee..Marek...even hate to say it..but Jedrick as well" Oct 8, 2018 at 12:37 a.m.
Ciocan nods and suddenly goes to make a slice at the other badger's neck. Oct 8, 2018 at 12:38 a.m.
Xander gasps and moves sideways, that gets his shoulder and he is very glad its a dull blade, Oct 8, 2018 at 12:39 a.m.
Ciocan says, "Always pay attention, always" Oct 8, 2018 at 12:39 a.m.
Xander nos "Right..always pay attention..got it."He tries to do a move towards the other badger's side! Oct 8, 2018 at 12:45 a.m.
Ciocan blocks the move and grins. Oct 8, 2018 at 12:48 a.m.
Xander smiles as he steps back "Maybe we can get a chance to spar again before you head home" Oct 8, 2018 at 12:48 a.m.
Ciocan says, "Prehaps Xander, we shall see" Oct 8, 2018 at 12:50 a.m.
It's hard to say when the third party enters the forest scene. Maybe they were always there to begin with. A solitary figure materializes out of the woods. A rather small, dimitive figure of a shrew. The shrew has seen better days, his tribal fox hide coat hangs loosely over his sunken form. He carries a pike, using the weapon more as a walking stick to support his aged and hunched form. "HAIL." But dang, does the old beast have a pair of lungs. His shout echoes across the woods. Oct 8, 2018 at 12:54 a.m.
Xander looks over at the shrew, "Umm..hi? Are you one of the Guisom?" Oct 8, 2018 at 12:55 a.m.
Ciocan arches an eyebrow as he looks at the shrew and glaces around the area before back to the shrew "Greetings, it may be unwise to travel alone in this area, there is a horde around" Oct 8, 2018 at 12:56 a.m.
"Aye." The old beast replies, "My senses be fading but not enough to miss THAT in the woods, aye. Though I nay be of the Guisom. I be... Tamok! The leader of a small fishing tribe near these parts. Or at least... I was." THe old shrew shuffles forward. "Ye be the badgerlord, the one crazy enough to live in dar mountain of fire off somewhere in that direction, aye? I have come long and far to beseach they for yer help!" Oct 8, 2018 at 1 a.m.
Xander listens and looks over at Ciocan to hear his reply, but also focused and paying attention to whats around him. Oct 8, 2018 at 1:02 a.m.
Ciocan asks, "What sort of help?" Oct 8, 2018 at 1:02 a.m.
The old shrew flails his paws, and pike, in the air above him. "My tribe is ruined, sir, RUINED! By a terrible act of injustice. My son, my son was slain by a thieving fox, good badger! He escaped justice by our paws and ran into the abby down the road, and they gave him sanctuary! Kin ye believe it? Ever since then my tribe has fallen appart. Bandits, eagles, roaming hordes, traveling snake oil salesbeasts, we are scattered to the far winds and only I continue seeking justice for me dear son. All the while that fox is still growing fat in Redwall Abby!" Oct 8, 2018 at 1:08 a.m.
The shrew falls to his knees, "Please. When you free the abby of the horde around it, I beg thee to bring justice to my tribe and slay the beast known as Rascal. Hang his hide high over the abby like a flag and I'm sure the terrible times that have befallen my tribe will finally be over!" Oct 8, 2018 at 1:08 a.m.
Xander smiles "I think sparing was..good, still dont know if I am ready for this or not, this..."He frowns "War..I mean its bigger than when...Quade was around..yeah Quade did manage to get the abbot and...couple other things but he was stoped fairly quickly, he did damage to the Defender base when it was first being build but he didnt burn it to the ground and...slay like 10 or so beasts, or enslave beasts ..Ormaz is..well insane" Oct 8, 2018 at 3:12 p.m.
Ciocan nods "I would agree, this is my first time fighting a horde and thier leader as well. I have fought slavers before..a couple in fact, one with a small group of sea vermin and another trying to start something near Halyard, my hares took care of both fairly easily.But this..yes a lot different" Oct 8, 2018 at 3:13 p.m.
Xander nods "We have help though, lot more than I thought..you and the Long Patrol, the Guisom showed up...maybe Camp Willow can help as well" Oct 8, 2018 at 3:15 p.m.
Ciocan nods as he glaces towards the woods quietly, before looking back to Xander"I hope you are ready Xander, I am unsure what will happen in the next couple days, all I know is we best be ready." Oct 8, 2018 at 3:19 p.m.
Xander nods"I know. I am as ready as I can be as I know..no one is ever fully ready for anything, things come and go....and one can't always control things in life" Oct 8, 2018 at 3:23 p.m.
Ciocan nods as he seems focused on something for a moment and then nods " Let's head back to camp." Oct 8, 2018 at 3:25 p.m.
Xander goes to follow as he looks around "So..your hares won't harm any Ferravale beasts right? I know only a few are helping." Oct 8, 2018 at 3:26 p.m.
Ciocan says, "Thier chieftain said they would have white bands with the Ferravale crest on them, I have mentioned this in a meeting. I still have mixed feelings about a vermin village close to the abbey but if they do have a peace treaty with the abbey, then..that is good."" Oct 8, 2018 at 3:28 p.m.
Xander nods "They do" Oct 8, 2018 at 3:28 p.m.
Ciocan as they enter camp he decides to change the subject" Was a recorder ever found for your abbey, I do recall the..last time you visited the shores...other news."He stops briefly to look at a scroll a hre gives him and nods. Oct 8, 2018 at 3:31 p.m.
Xander is quiet and speaks "Yeah..Brother Gorvenalus, he used to be Abbot at Willowbark in fact, he...."He stops a short while and clears his throat"Took over after Sister Zinnia's..death" Oct 8, 2018 at 3:33 p.m.
Sinway is in camp just as cheerful as ever and just so happen to be walking by as both badgers walk into camp "hello xander, ciocan....how ye be today?" Oct 8, 2018 at 3:36 p.m.
Ciocan nods "I remember when she came to my mountain with Brother Loen and Ms. Dorarose..I had only been Badger Lord maybe 2 seasons..they spent the winter before they headed back to the abbey. I also remember a certain..cub at the time found on the shores saved from sea gulls."He nods to Sinway as he looks back to Xander "Your mother was a very brave beast and news of her death was saddening." Oct 8, 2018 at 3:40 p.m.
Xander nods and he waves to Sinway and nods slowly to Ciocan,"Yeah...sea gulls and..storms don Oct 8, 2018 at 3:41 p.m.
Xander nods and he waves to Sinway and nods slowly to Ciocan,"Yeah...sea gulls and..storms don't mix well." Oct 8, 2018 at 3:41 p.m.
Sinway doesn't know what the two beast are talking about and so he doesn't comment on there current conversation, waiting for a good time to speak "so i talked with some of yer higher rankin' hares on some of the best routes to the abbey, and around the woods.....thinkin' about doin' some scoutin' later......find out which paths are not safe" Oct 8, 2018 at 3:45 p.m.
Ciocan nods to Sinway "That would be wise, we head off towards the abbey soon and finding the best way would be good" Oct 8, 2018 at 3:46 p.m.
Xander listens as they speak, a deep breath and he exhales again"Yeah just hope everyone is ready for this. I am as ready as I can be and..well so are the 2-3 Defenders with me.A healer that was going to stay in camp is coming with us" Oct 8, 2018 at 3:49 p.m.
Sinway just stretches his arms "no point in worryin' aobut it now, nothin' left to do but get on with it.......thinkin' about stuff like are we ready, and who is goin' to not come back, or will it be me who doesn't make it back, just distracts and keeps ye from focusin' on the fight and that can be fatel." Oct 8, 2018 at 3:55 p.m.
Ciocan nods "We stay focused on the battle, when its over..then we see who needs tending too, have scouts report anything thats needed to be reported, some will stay at camp so some wounded may go there and soem will likely be in the infirm, if extra healers are needed I will have prehaps 3-4 here in camp taht can come if needed." Oct 8, 2018 at 3:57 p.m.
Xander nods "Thats..understandable.."He frowns, he should go look for his friend or least...he thinks they are friends still "Excuse me I ...need to speak withh a couple beasts"He slips off quietly. Oct 8, 2018 at 3:59 p.m.
Sinway sighs and watches xander walk off "heard from a few hares that him and zolomon had a argument.....and though i don't know of....i can guess." he looks back at ciocan "so ciocan, how do ye do it.....how do ye control a army of hares.......more importantly how do ye FEED them all?" Oct 8, 2018 at 4:01 p.m.
Ciocan watches Xander walk off "Him and Private Zolomon need to speak to one another then and before we head off to battle, as you said distracts , even small, can be deadly..."He chuckles a little "I am sure my hares will try and sample Redwalls food after dealing with rasions, but I can simply tell them not too and they won't step a footpaw into the kitchens, they may dislike that but.."He chuckles again"And we have a good amont of food at the Mountain, even our own orchards and gardens on one side of the mounatain." Oct 8, 2018 at 4:04 p.m.
Sinway nods and sighing again "what xander also needs to understand is that tis zolomon's choice and he should honor and support his friend........tis a great honor fer a hare to be a part of the long patrol....fer most.....i am speakin' of ewan of course......any ways tis a great honor, it be like if i was asked to be one of the guards fer the queen of green isle.....if i wasn't about to put down me sword that is..." Oct 8, 2018 at 4:12 p.m.
Ciocan nods "Yes..Private Ewan..he is staying in camp.I plan to speak to the Abbot on maybe him staying in thier abbey, prehaps a way to keep news between the mountain and the abbey, Private Ewan would not have to fight...no just send updates on his things are in Mossflower and the abbey" Oct 8, 2018 at 4:14 p.m.
Sinway smiles "tis good to hear.....a life at the abbey seems to be more suited fer him, not all can pick up a weapon and go to battle....to take a life, not that there be anythin' wrong with that though.....sometimes i wish i wasn't able to do so, maybe i wouldn't of left the abbey order to go off chasin' after revange....who knows i could of been a brother of the order by now if i hadn't left." Oct 8, 2018 at 4:18 p.m.
Ciocan says, "You still have a chance one day Sinway, to live peacefully again and then stay that way, dont let yourself slip again"" Oct 8, 2018 at 4:21 p.m.
Sinway chuckles a little "i wont, the abbot is gonna take me blade and put it someplace safe, someplace i wont know where tis, and besides i already got me revange.....took a while.....had many adventures though, sailin' through the high seas, spendin' nights drinkin' in taverns......don't ever try to outdrink a sea rat captain, matey, tis not a wise idea.....spent some time in a far away island even got adopted by a clan of otter's named the streampikes." he points to his arm "that what the tattoo be fer.....nah i be done with all this fightin'.....besides i got a little one to look after now." Oct 8, 2018 at 4:26 p.m.
Ciocan nods "Yes..it will be good to relax after this battle is over. I do not plan to stay too long as I would liketo get home myself before winter sets in" Oct 8, 2018 at 4:28 p.m.
Sinway nodds "tis understandable, will have to come visit though....see what trouble zolomon is getting up to.......wonder if kenya has ever seen the sea, would be a shame if a sea otter grows up haven' never seen the sea....ill have to bring her along.....i mean if father abbot allows it that is." Oct 8, 2018 at 4:31 p.m.
Ciocan nods "Yes always best to ask the abbots permission for such a trip..it is 3-4 weeks after all and you can have Ewan sent a mesage by sparrow ahead of time" Oct 8, 2018 at 4:32 p.m.
Sinway nods "aye, but im sure it wont be a hard one.....once this whole vermin horde buisness be taken care of, the river will be safe again, and gousim long boats and river otter boats will be back in the water." Oct 8, 2018 at 4:35 p.m.
Ciocan says, "Very intresting cretures those shrews...the Log-a-log or so he is called seems the only one not to argue" Oct 8, 2018 at 4:40 p.m.
Sinway chuckles a little "well, he doesn't argue, because ye don't argue with the log-a-log, at least not if ye are a gousim shrew......it be like if one of yer privates decided to argue with ye, though with the log-a-log tis bound to end with a good clap on the shrew's ear.....after all to be log-a-log ye have to be the toughest shrew" Oct 8, 2018 at 4:43 p.m.
Ciocan says, "Usually the privates speak with comanding officers on any matters and matters are brought to me" Oct 8, 2018 at 4:45 p.m.
Sinway nods "aye, but what i mean is just arguin' with ye fer the sake of arguin' or disputin' what ye say as ye say it.....i bet that wouldn't go over to well, tis the same with the gousim, the log-a-log holds great respect and there leader and commands honor and loyalty from the shrews......that and with the threat of gettin' clapped on the ear." Oct 8, 2018 at 4:49 p.m.
Ciocan nods "I have yet to have a hare argue with me over anything, supposely a hare has argued with a former Badger Lord before" Oct 8, 2018 at 4:51 p.m.
Sinway nods "none that i have seen, though the last time i was in western shore or really in this part of the world, salamandastorn didn't have a badger lord and the current leader of the long patrol was bein' held by the colonel at the time." Oct 8, 2018 at 4:54 p.m.
Ciocan says, "The one before me was only there a short time, very short it seems and went back to wandering...few visit the mountain, the last couple times mainly news...like when Abbot Lorimis died news was broiught to us....and Xander and Zolomon some time after that with some news."He chukles "It was when he first formed his Mossflower Defenders."" Oct 8, 2018 at 5 p.m.
Sinway nods looking around "i sure have missed a whole lot....." he yawns and stretches a little "im goin' to go and scout around.....see which one of the path's be the safest to travel." Oct 8, 2018 at 5:02 p.m.
Ciocan nods "And you can report back to me or one of the hares will relay the message to me and do not be tried when its time for battle, i expect everyone to get rest before hand" Oct 8, 2018 at 5:04 p.m.
Sinway chuckles a little and gives a dismissive wave to the comment "don' be worryin' about me........we got other beast here that ye need to be worryin' about after all." Oct 8, 2018 at 5:06 p.m.
Ciocan says, "I rather not need to worry about any beast..."He looks towards teh woods quietly and then his tent "I need to medate on some things we can talk later" Oct 8, 2018 at 5:08 p.m.
Sinway nods his head "aye, tis best not to worry, and that is why we needs make sure xander and zolomon settle things before the battle." he turns to walk towards the woods "aye we will talk later, ill give me report on which path be safest." and with that he is off into the woods Oct 8, 2018 at 5:11 p.m.
Scioto sweeps Jhan off to his home. Oct 10, 2018 at 1:57 p.m.
Jhan is sent home. Oct 10, 2018 at 1:57 p.m.
The group of shrews decided to help but also to go on ahead of the hares, scout around and maybe get an idea where to go. Of course they knew where the abbey, checked the situration and was starting to head back towards where the Long Patrol was when one vermin seen them, decided to try and be some hero to his Lord and Master and got a very lucky shot in with a cross bolt..nothing like almost 50 little peeved off woodlanders chargeing you at once..not good odds, tiny but mightly.The group sat around the Log-a-log and one...Aella as she frowns"But...I can't..." Log -a-log just weakly smiled as he handed her the black stone"Your in charge now..."Those were his last words, and now all eyes went to Aella. Oct 10, 2018 at 7:28 p.m.
Minsc was slightly ahead of the Long Patrol and the hares, he arched an eye brow and walked over to where the shrews were"What is..going on?" Oct 10, 2018 at 7:30 p.m.
Tarsa sighs and shakes her head as she talks to a private "Wot ever...let him go back to camp, I am sure its a good reason or it better be a good reason no time for...games or forgetting things and what ever else, this is serious time" A couple hares point ahead and Tarsa raises an eyebrow and slowly walks forwards. Oct 10, 2018 at 7:33 p.m.
Aella looks up with tears and slowly stands, first looking at the shrews and then the hamster "My father was killed...I am the new Log-a-log, but it doesmt mean we are backing out of this fight..we are still helping, we are still fighting the horde and helping to free Mossflower and the abbey" Oct 10, 2018 at 7:37 p.m.
Minsc says, "I am..sorry for your loss lass and not to worry we shalll make these vermin pay for this and any other crimes they do or will do" Oct 10, 2018 at 7:38 p.m.
Tarsa scans the area and looks at the shrews,"We are maybe half way to the abbey now...seems some horde beasts are a little away from the abbey..odd, then again vermin are..odd at times" Oct 10, 2018 at 7:44 p.m.
Aella says, "We are still helping as well and yes the horde needs to pay they killed my father" Oct 10, 2018 at 7:49 p.m.
The other shrews stand one by one and nods in agreement, the shremaid smiles as she knows now they are for her and not agaist her. Oct 10, 2018 at 7:50 p.m.
Minsc says, "You..have my blade of course..Minsc Willowbark champion at your service...ummm....well guess Log-A-Log hmmm"" Oct 10, 2018 at 7:53 p.m.
Tarsa says, "It is good the Goium is still helping us, can use all the help we can get" Oct 10, 2018 at 7:55 p.m.
Aella heads off. Oct 10, 2018 at 8:09 p.m.
Aella would of juts liked to stay in camp, then again thier camp moves around so much its annoying, they really need to find a more perment camp site and she plans to soon, or well try and talk them into it after this whole horde issue is cleared up.She catches up with one shrew "Are we going the right way, you didnt want to wait on the hares this do things ourselfs is dumb" The shrew in front of her stops and turns around "I know the way, of course I know the way daughter..we are...."Before he can finish that statement a crossbolt comes flying at them and hits him in the back , She gasps and right away has her rasiper out backing up. Least its just 3 weasels right now..make that 4 as one, with the crossbow he is trying to reload, comes down from the tree. Oct 11, 2018 at 1:42 p.m.
Minsc walked a little ways closeby, sticking to some trees as he keeps alert and focused and oh look vermin, of course as he ducks behind a tree and peeks around. Oct 11, 2018 at 1:44 p.m.
Aella almsot bumps into a couple other shrews " Oh what now" " Its just..."A paw is cupped over his mouth and a harsh"Quiet " is whispered..and before a why is asked, the why shows up very quickly."Where is Log-a-log?" One weasel attcks and...though small they are mightly and a couple become 48ish shrews and manage to kill the weasel who's 3 other friends blink, the one finally has the crossbolt loaded only to fire it into his own footpaw... Oct 11, 2018 at 1:47 p.m.
Minsc draws his blade and decides to step closer "What be goin on...."He chuckles "Besides the vermin shooting themselfs in own foot" He spins the blade slightly and looks at the shrews and back to the 3 weasels left."Is this being test run or something?" Oct 11, 2018 at 1:49 p.m.
Aella frowns "Father's..d....dead" Thats all that needs said...the one weasel grins and starts laughing"Hee we killed your leader...."Those were the wrong words and...the 3 quicvkly find out just how tough and scary this shrew group can be, the weasels don't get very far before they die...gee tiny little woodlanders can be scary ! Oct 11, 2018 at 1:51 p.m.
Minsc lowers his blade and blinks "Well....ummm...ok never become Guisom enemy will write down." He looks at the shrews decideing to keep his distance a little and looks back towards the woods where some friends likely are and back to them "Wait if leader is dead..who is leader?" Oct 11, 2018 at 1:53 p.m.
Aella stays beside her father and carefully takes off the stone necklance placeing it around her neck and looks to the others and back to Minsc as she clears her throat.."Me..." She frowns, she is new to this and isnt sure of how she will handle leadership but one thing is clear as she speaks and they all listen"I..I am.."She takes a deep breath "Log-A-Log now..we will still help free Mossflower....but we stay wioth the other groups as well, we been in the woods avoiding most beasts , we need to stop that..end that and befriend allies not just help them when needed, befriend them"A few nods, a few smiles..one shrew that is always grumpy says no then he says no to everything.It seems the Goisum has a new leader. Oct 11, 2018 at 1:59 p.m.
Minsc nods "Well...ummm normally would say congrats but not de best time for that being"He frowns "I have suggest and its to not stay in this area long, we find the Long Patrol and my other friends and get with them." He walks over to the former Log-A-Log and frowns"We...can tend to..goodbyes later but still feeling bad to leave him here." Oct 11, 2018 at 2:03 p.m.
Aella frowns as some tears fall and she nods slowly "I...no he shouldn't stay here...the 4 weasels can rot"She seems to be letting him carry her father "I am unsure where he can be taken, somewhere safe till we can..."She frowns. Oct 11, 2018 at 2:06 p.m.
Minsc frowns as carefully lays a paw on her shoulder "Being leader and..suddenly like this is hard, but you will do ok and make him proud yes? You have support it appears and friends are good..Hello I am Minsc Champion of Willowbark Abbey." Oct 11, 2018 at 2:10 p.m.
Aella nods "Aella...to my tribe and most..Log-A-Log."She shows the black stone "This shows I am leader and can only be passed down to a son or daughter...or another shrew the Log-A-Log deems worthy to take over" Oct 11, 2018 at 2:11 p.m.
Minsc nods as they then start to walk, he slows when he sees some hares and walks over talking to them quietly and nods before going over to the new Log-A-Log "Are you trusting hares to keep your father in safe place, they are scouts...messagers you can say to reply back and forth as others fight.." Oct 11, 2018 at 2:14 p.m.
Aella looks unsure and then slowly nods she is still in shock at his death and the fact she is leader and the fact they all look to her now so she feels like she will mess up any secound. She frowns also feels helpless and maybe this makes her look bad but she is suddenly crying Oct 11, 2018 at 2:15 p.m.
Minsc if allowed will hug her, if not he will stay beside her "It is ok lass....its ok to cry a good warrior has fallen and your father" Oct 11, 2018 at 2:16 p.m.
Aella allows it and even hugs him tightly and just sobs, a few others shrews cry too and others act as guards to sort of surround the two, no one is gonna mess with these shrews so the horde had best watch out. Oct 11, 2018 at 2:18 p.m.
Javin heads off. Jan 3, 2019 at 12:56 a.m.
Guest1 goes In Character. Mar 1, 2019 at 6:59 p.m.
Rubblethorn goes In Character. Mar 1, 2019 at 7:45 p.m.
Apr 16, 2019 at 3:57 p.m.
Apr 16, 2019 at 3:57 p.m.
Zolomon heads off. Apr 17, 2019 at 12:31 p.m.
"Is this it?" Blisa is outside the city of Ferravale, looking at a patch of what looks like weeds. "Oh, yes, Chieftain," a Healer eagerly answers, pointing to the plants. "These are the herbs we're hoping to gather for the garden." The cat's bodyguards and the couple of city guards who have accompanied this little expedition look sceptical, but the other Healers nod in cheerful agreement with the one who spoke. The young leader scratches her head. "Well, I'm sure they will be a great addition to the garden, but I don't quite understand why you wanted me to see them." May 9, 2019 at 6:39 p.m.
Patch walks along the path, he has been out and about most of the day doing what he does best, basically looking around and keeping an eye out for anything out of place, so far he has found not much thats ...well bad anyways. May 9, 2019 at 6:47 p.m.
The Healer is about to respond when a reptilian scream echoes from the forest to the North. "AAAAH, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" An eagle's screech follows, along with crashing through the underbrush. It sounds as if something huge and heavy is headed in the direction of the Ferravalians! The guards immediately ready their weapons and surround Blisa, who has drawn her dirk and dagger. The Healers scramble to hide in the middle of the group, not really being very good fighters, despite the fact that they're all 3 of them rats. The crashing sounds get closer, and an eagle's angry screech echoes louder than them..... May 9, 2019 at 6:53 p.m.
Patch tenses and looks around quickly, he has no clue which way be best to run and he spots a tree and quickly climbs it to get out of the way or what ever is coming down the path.A dagger is then in paw as he looks left, right, down and just in case he looks up. May 9, 2019 at 6:57 p.m.
The sounds get closer through the woods to the North. Just as the archers (including Ferdinand) fit arrows to bowstrings and pull back, preparing to aim, a huge whiptail snake bursts through the undergrowth, screaming in pure terror. A second later, a magnificently large golden eagle slips between the tops of 2 trees, screeching in the Northlands eagle language, possibly using profanity. It's Basilisk (terrified out of his mind) being chased by Riana (indescribably angry). Upon seeing the group, the snake tastes the air. "BLISSSAAAA!!! SSSSAVE ME! CRAZZZZY EAGLE WANTSSSSSS TO KILLLL MEEEEEEEE!!!!" He zooms past the group, every single beast watching him go past, too shocked to do anything about the situation. Riana starts to circle the group, her sharp eyes spotting the Chieftain immediately. "Your stupid snake has been trying to steal all my prey for the past month! Do something about him or I swear I shall slay him!!!" May 9, 2019 at 7:03 p.m.
Patch gasps, "Oh my..thats an eagle..thats an eagle chiefie!! May 9, 2019 at 7:05 p.m.
Still screaming, Basil careens around the woods until he collides with the tree Patch is in. The snake was going so fast, he knocks himself unconscious, sending twigs and leaves falling onto the ground below. Riana lands on the path and folds her wings, looking feircely at the creatures assembled before her. "UHNG, finally, that monstrosity has shut up. I tell you, Blisa, he is the most noisy thing I have ever encountered. I do believe he couldn't sneak up on a dead log without scaring it away. I haven't been able to hunt since he started following me! Why on Earth did you let your stupid little pet escape from you like that?" The Chieftain walks forward, ignoring Patch's brilliant (*insert sarcasm font*) observation. "He somehow escaped the day I was kidnapped by a warlord," she answers calmly. "I've been hoping to find him ever since." The guards are still looking a little lost on what to do, as well as terrified by the fact that there is a gigantic beast-eating golden eagle talking to the May 9, 2019 at 7:17 p.m.
*there is a gigantic beast-eating golden eagle talking to their Chief as if it were a natural and daily occurence. May 9, 2019 at 7:18 p.m.
Patch screams as he falls, he hits one branch, and then another , and then another and then the ground with a low groan and puts up a finger "I'm ok..I live,,ouch...no..ouch my shoulder..worries" May 9, 2019 at 7:20 p.m.
Blisa and the other Ferravalians turn and watch the rat fall out of the tree. Riana eyes him fiercely. "Is he a spy? Do I need to eat him for you, Blisa?" "Oh, no, no, no," the cat hurriedly says, smiling and walking over to the fallen, well, he is a spy, but still.... "He's with me. He actually runs my tavern, so I kinda need him to, uh, dispense booze to the vermin in my village so they don't revolt." The eagle looks dissapointed, but she nods and ruffles her wings. "Since you have your pathetic pet returned to you, am I correct in assuming you shall keep him with you now and he won't be disturbing my hunts any longer?" The Chieftain nods. "Oh, yes, I'll do my best to keep him within the confines of Ferravale, no need to worry." The giant bird nods, eyeing the other Ferravalians hungrily. "Well, that is good to hear, my dear Blisa. I shall then return to my hunt....don't stray too far from your village, little vermin," she addresses the guards and Healers, a slightly sadistic smile spreading on her May 9, 2019 at 7:28 p.m.
*a slightly sadistic smile spreading on her face. "Good day, Blisa. Hope to shat again soon." Spreading her wings, she takes to the air and flies off, back to the north, which is her territory. Blisa breathes a sigh of relief. May 9, 2019 at 7:28 p.m.
Patch frowns and backs up..bumping into the tree and gulps, he slowly stands clearly listening to every word the bird says..though...."Umm...there is also..Redwall Beasts traveling...so like..they are not food.."Think fast Patch, think fast before she sees you as food "BUT....but there was this rather rude...clearly drunk weasel on the road, he tried to stab me but I triped him and he fell face first into the ditch and he was rather peeved off...and drunk...and yeah rude." May 9, 2019 at 7:32 p.m.
If Riana heard Patch's helpfulness before she left, she doesn't show it, and within moments she has dissappeared over the tree canopy. Blisa sits on the ground, obviously coming down from an adrenaline rush. "Okay.....yeah. Oh, Patch, she doesn't eat woodlanders, only vermin, so the Redwallers are mostly safe." Ferdinand, having put up his archery stuff, stalks over to the unconscious snake and pokes him. "What do we do with thith one?" The ferret is clearly not happy that teh snake is back. The Chieftain shrugs. "Um....wait until he wakes up?" May 9, 2019 at 7:38 p.m.
Patch walks over slowly "So..where has scales been anyways?" He nods "Well good ta know..maybe she will eat that rude weasel but then soon the tavern is open again"He grins "I got a lot of new drink ideas too your gonna love" May 9, 2019 at 7:43 p.m.
Blisa shrugs. "Who even knows. I guess we'll find out when he wakes up." Standing back up with Ferdinand's help, the Chieftain raises an eyebrow. "Oh, really? Well, Patch, I'll be sure to try them at some point, but if a drink is popular, I ask that you continue to sell it, even if I personally don't enjoy it." The Healers have started gathering the herbs, picking some and carefully uprooting others. The guards are warily watching the skies, extremely nervous that the eagle is going to surprise attack them. May 9, 2019 at 7:47 p.m.
Patch nods "Also...de village may get visators, not sure when didnt ask..I could ask..maybe, but they were on the way ta Camp Willow and I cant go thar" May 9, 2019 at 7:48 p.m.
Blisa looks sharply at the rat. "Visitors? What kind of visitors? Why didn't you tell me before somehow?" At this moment, Basilisk starts to awaken, and every one knows it because he starts whining and wailing about how his head hurts. Ferdinand clenches his jaws and fists. Great. His FAVOURITE sound in all the world. (That's sarcasm, something the ferret may start utilizing now that the snake is back.) May 9, 2019 at 7:54 p.m.
Patch frowns "I..didnt know when they would go, just over heard some talk...that Abbot bushtail or wot ever and his merry band of Redwallers...Sping visiting or something or other" May 9, 2019 at 7:59 p.m.
As the snake continues to wail, Blisa rolls her eyes. "Basil, be quiet!" As he whimpers and gingerly drapes his tail over his bruised nose, the cat sighs. "His name is Abbot Benar, so please keep that in mind while he's here, and try to be polite, will you?" Scratching her ear, the Chieftain adds, "And having them visit doesn't bother me too much. Remember, I spent much of my Dibbunhood living at the Abbey." May 9, 2019 at 8:02 p.m.
Patch nods as he listens and frowns a little, seems he knows other stuff too...hey he is Patch he learns stuff, sometimes he will out right ask beasts things he is curious of, "Yeah yeah..dibbunhood and all that" May 9, 2019 at 8:03 p.m.
Blisa glances at the rat suspiciously as the Healers continue to do their job of harvesting herbs. "What else do you know, Patch?" she asks quietly, not necessarily menacingly, but certainly also not to be messed with. Basil whines, "Got lossssst in the woodssss and couldn't hunt, ssssso sssssslept for the Winter hungry!" That explains why he looks underfed now. "Sssss, woke up and couldn't findssssss Blissssa, sssssso Bassssil hadssssssto follow eveil eagle--" "You're lucky the didn't thkin you alive, geniuth," Ferdinand snaps at him. "Bassssil not ssssscared of sssstupid little eagle!" "Then how come you were running in blind panic?" the ferret retorts. Blisa covers her eyes with a paw. May 9, 2019 at 8:09 p.m.
Patch frowns, he looks at Blisa "Umm...nothing..just talked ta..stripy..welll he woudlnt talk so asked the one eared hare..and umm...well not your concern, not like its some danger to Ferravale and the abbey has it like...they can handle it I am sure and who ever steps up as a repalcement when needed" May 9, 2019 at 8:12 p.m.
Blisa whips around and goes to grab the rat's shirt. "Excuse me? If it wasn't my concern, then why did you mention it in the first place? BASIL AND FERDINAND, PLEASE HUSH UP!!" As the snake and the ferret stare at her in silent surprise, the Chieftain turns back to the spy and tries to trip him, keeping a nice tight hold on his shirt as she does so. "What replacement? A replacement for whom? Do you mean Xander or Oz, you irritating little fleabag?? Tell me everything, immediately! I JUST GOT MY SNAKE BACK AFTER BEING SCARED TO DEATH, DON'T TRY ME!" For a petite person, she's got some fire to her, I dare say..... May 9, 2019 at 8:16 p.m.
Patch gasps and tries to run away and then, well he almost falls flat on his face as he wiggles to get loose and then just gives up "I dont know all de details...ok...just know something wrong with..."He frowns, he then speaks"I mean...could of asked...him but heseemed tried and....ya might want ta visit Oz...he's like ill or something...well something" May 9, 2019 at 8:19 p.m.
Blisa gasps slightly, then goes to put a foot on the rat to pin him down. The other beasts stay back, knowing better than to mess with the Chieftain when she's upset. Even Basilisk is basically silent, although he does whimper a tiny bit as he fails at hiding behind Ferdinand. "What?? Oz is sick? Wha.....when did you find this out?" May 9, 2019 at 8:23 p.m.
Patch frowns up at her "Umm....right before the hares left to go to the shores...stripy was crying...seen him and thats like...well odd ok and I knew his best pal was alive and the badgermaid....so I asked..he didnt say much but the hare did and later stripy said a litttle....Oz is like...breathing problem or something and could be.."He frowns, bad news is always not so good to give "Could be like...dying" May 9, 2019 at 8:27 p.m.
Blisa's eyes widen as her mouth forms a small O shape. Stepping back so the rat can stand up, the Chieftain stares at the tree Basil had run into. "I...I need to figure out how to make a trip to the Abbey work into my schedule. Drat, if only I knew when the Abbot was planning on arriving here! Do we have any woodlanders who live here who could go get me that information?" Ferdinand's brow furrows as he tries to think. May 9, 2019 at 8:37 p.m.
Patch shrugs and then "That old otter lives here with his fox kid, gonna help me made drinks and such in the tavern" May 9, 2019 at 8:39 p.m.
Blisa smiles. "An otter, perfect! I wonder if he would go find out this information for me if I personally keep track of his son and keep him safe? Having an otter visit Camp Willow would probably be best." Ferdinand rolls his eyes. Great. Babysitting. Along with the snake having come back. Not what the ferret had had in mind for, like, ever. May 9, 2019 at 8:42 p.m.
Patch says, "So umm..do I go find him or like...did ya want him to ask the abbey or like Abbot Benr or what?"" May 9, 2019 at 8:47 p.m.
Blisa nods. "Aye, if you can find him, send him to my office, please. No, send him to my house....oi vey." The Chieftain waves the Healers and city guards to go ahead and go back home sicne the herb-gathering job is finished. "Basil, come one. Let's go home, and you can hide in your nice basement and eat some cheese. Alright?" The snake perks up considerably, and slithers forward, following the understandably nervous Ferravalians back to the city. "Cheesssssse! Food of the godssssss! Ssss, I will never leave Ferravale again, sssssss....." Ferdinand looks ready to stab something, but he says nothing as he and the other bodyguards silently follow the Chieftain. "I'll ask him if he'll go to Camp Willow and find out when the Abbot will be paying us a visit, thank you, Patch. Don't tell him about Basil, though. I'm planning on locking him in the basement until he's not so hungry anymore," she adds in a whisper, getsuring to the large reptile. May 9, 2019 at 8:58 p.m.
Patch nods slowly, yeah most lkely know of the snake and others probally not "Not..hungry anymore...ok..yeah I CAN..go find the otter now, I will go do that now" As far from the snake as possible is good for him. May 9, 2019 at 9 p.m.
Blisa sighs and leads her bodyguards and pet to her house. After giving Basilisk some food, she locks him in the basement as he happily eats. Climbing up the stairs and walking to her lliving room as her guards disperse to do their things, the Chieftain waits for the otter to come. If he does, she'll ask him to get the information she needs from the Abbot. If he refuses to.....well, then, she'll try to come up with a plan B. Because she is set on visiting Oz....especially if it's one last time. May 9, 2019 at 9:09 p.m.
Patch sighs, ok so where could the otter be..can't be that hard to find right? He goes off to look for the otter and no he will not mention the snake, he will jsut say its important and talk to the chieftain, yeah that works May 9, 2019 at 9:10 p.m.
Scioto says, "Maybe I can...own the rooms and you...send me descs?" Aug 8, 2019 at 6:05 p.m.
Vilfred shrugs Aug 8, 2019 at 6:05 p.m.
Scioto goes home. Aug 8, 2019 at 6:18 p.m.
test Aug 30, 2019 at 9:15 p.m.
Vilfred was out and about as they had found some honey and luckly the bees seemed to be somewhat...calm, well almost, of these shrews getting thier wild honey. Log-A-Log and a couple others were being very careful and had manaaged to get a little under half the honey from the hive before it was decided they likely should just..back off and leave, the honey and some honeycomb was safe in some jars and a small contaier they could close up. Aug 31, 2019 at 6:56 p.m.
Lyra was not with the other shrews, she was on the river on a small raft just sort of enjoying the river ride. Aug 31, 2019 at 6:57 p.m.
The river was good for relaxing, most of the time and today so far it has been fairly nice, calm and peaceful and maybe a few little jumping beatles on it, well thats gonna change....fast as some thing moves in the river and its not some simple fish or...anything thats friendly. Aug 31, 2019 at 6:59 p.m.
Vilfred slowly gets from the tree and grins "We have honey, is good to have and maybe get more later...or find way to get own place for bees" Aug 31, 2019 at 7:04 p.m.
Lyra is close to them, not too close just yet as she looks around and stays laid down as she yawns, maybe a nap is in order as she closes her eyes, her planed trip is uncertain pr maybe she is just literally going with the flow. Aug 31, 2019 at 7:08 p.m.
The shadow of the water is under that raft and suddenly dissappears only to slam into the raft at full force and aims to get what ever is on the raft, off the raft. Aug 31, 2019 at 7:11 p.m.
Lyra is rudely awaken and gasps as she is suddenly in the river and manageing to stay aflaot as she treads water, "No...my stuff!" And her backpack sinks, her book....flaots away as she goes to grab it and bits of raft are all over the place as she seems ok with swimimng and looks to see what side of the river is closer so she can get to shore with at least her water logged book. Aug 31, 2019 at 7:14 p.m.
Vilfred is meanwhile chatting with a couple of his shrews as they walk back towards camp"It will be fine...bees could be vauable..sweet honey, bees wax...maybe even distract vermin away if needed." Aug 31, 2019 at 7:18 p.m.
Berwin nods "Honey is good for a lot os sweets and tea, good on toast and bread tooo....yes we need to remember where this hive is for when we need more honey" Aug 31, 2019 at 7:23 p.m.
The pike shows it's self now and starts to circle the shrew maid in the water ever..so...slowly.It also rips apart the backpack and seems it's now going to try and grab the shrew maid. Aug 31, 2019 at 7:24 p.m.
Lyra gasps and quickly starts to try and get to shore, a scream as she is blocked off going one way and loses her book now, fine with her the river can have the book as she yells "Some beast...help me!!" Aug 31, 2019 at 7:27 p.m.
Vilfred grins and then slows "Wot..was..that?" He then speeds down the path towards the river and comes to stop scaning it and frowns at what he sees.He seems to debate on what to do and sort of just dives in to the rescure among a gasp of one of the shrews with him as he sees just what is in the river. Aug 31, 2019 at 7:37 p.m.
Berwin blinks and eyes widen "Log-A-Log!" He sees the pike and tenses up a little . Aug 31, 2019 at 7:39 p.m.
The pike seems annoyed at missing and goes to try and grab the shrew from underneith. Aug 31, 2019 at 7:46 p.m.
Lyra sees the other shrews but temparyly sinks under the water and kicks wildly at the Pike to barely break free of it and tries to swim away a bit but her footpaw is injuried now, bleeding and her boot is, well its gone.She fails at staying above water abd slowly sinks. Aug 31, 2019 at 7:49 p.m.
Vilfred frowns as he sees the pike and dives under the water to look for the shrew and after finding her goes to grab her by the collar and swim upwards to the surface, takes in a good couple breaths and coughs, scans the water and starts to head slowly to shore.He is scared but tries to not show it. Aug 31, 2019 at 7:52 p.m.
Berwin paces along the shore nervous as can be "This is bad..this is very very bad and like no one else is around, this could end serious bad" Aug 31, 2019 at 7:53 p.m.
Lyra is grabed by the Log a Log and once at the surface of the water does cough a lot but also passes out, hopefully he is holding onto her. Aug 31, 2019 at 7:59 p.m.
The pike seems..annoyed it just lost a lunch but now it starts to rapily circle the Log-A-Log and the shrew maid. Aug 31, 2019 at 8:01 p.m.
Vilfred looks at the pike and frowns as he keeps a good grip on Lyra and scans the shore, its close but the pike is spining around them and it makes it a little hard to stay afloat. He is a great swimmer but he has to hold onto a unconiois fellow shrew and the two guards seem too worried to jump in and do something about the pike just yet. Aug 31, 2019 at 8:03 p.m.
Berwin frowns "Well someone do something I do not want a new Log-A-Log anytime soon!" Aug 31, 2019 at 8:04 p.m.
Lyra is still very much passed out and her footpaw is bleeding into the water, likely not the best thing with a pike in the water. Aug 31, 2019 at 8:06 p.m.
On the shore teh shrews are nervous, can't say LOg-A--Log isnt himself but he manages to stay calm and tries to think as he looks to Lyra and the shore as the pike circles them, has to be a way out of this without it ending in pain or death of anyone, has to be. Aug 31, 2019 at 8:11 p.m.
The pike so far has just circled them and not tried to attck, least yet. Aug 31, 2019 at 8:16 p.m.
Lyra groans, waking a little but only about half as she gets a blury view and speaks weakly "W..what...who...where?" Aug 31, 2019 at 8:21 p.m.
Vilfred grins as he speaks, slight nervousness "Ello...I would say we be fine but would be lie right now, we need to get to sure" There is arrows but they risk hitting the Log-A-Log, seems things are worrysome for now. Aug 31, 2019 at 8:22 p.m.
Berwin says, "Ok ok ....we need to dirtract the pike or get help...wait no getting help could end badly and they might be fish food before then" He paces a little and is indeed worried "WOT do we do?"" Aug 31, 2019 at 8:26 p.m.
The pike stops circleing and seems now to focus on trying to grab one of them. Aug 31, 2019 at 8:28 p.m.
Lyra focus better and frowns "Thar is...something in de water....and my footpaw...its hurting..bad" Aug 31, 2019 at 8:29 p.m.
Vilfred says, "I know dis...a pike and ..I am unsure of what to do yet...umm...pray?"" Aug 31, 2019 at 8:44 p.m.
Berwin meanwhile is talking to the other two shrews with him "Ok...we do something like...now..ideas, any..think!" Aug 31, 2019 at 8:45 p.m.
TO BE CONT.......SOON? Aug 31, 2019 at 9:07 p.m.
Vilfred heads off. Sep 13, 2019 at 5:35 p.m.
Vilfred leaves with: Berwin Sep 13, 2019 at 5:35 p.m.
Vilfred goes home. Sep 21, 2019 at 12:11 a.m.
ELSEWHERE IN THE WOODS AT A CAMPSITE....AN EVIL CAMPSITE Sep 21, 2019 at 3:24 p.m.
Ferro was not one to go out much but surely someone has noticed him missing the past couple months, a special order came into his shop and he had delievered orders before outside Ferravale, this time ended up with him in chains, in some old prehaps otter den at one time, he wsnt sure. He hung with his arms chained to the cave walls, he had tried to get loose and even loosen the chains some but not enough and after several tries, and some beatenings, he had given up.But he still had the fire in him to , if given the change just a small chance, he would escape. Sep 21, 2019 at 3:27 p.m.
Anwir walks in and seered "Howzzzzzz isssssssss my big brotherzzzz hmmmzzz issssss he well, I do hope not. I come clossssssser to getting back what isssss mine and finishzzzzzingzzz the job I ssssstarted long ago" The monitor was younger but taller than the one chained up, he also had many scars and a dead eye with no patch over it. Sep 21, 2019 at 3:29 p.m.
Ferro hissses as his brother comes near, "If you..touch her, even one hair..I will kill you!"He tries to kick at the other lizard but he was weakening from lack of much food or water. Sep 21, 2019 at 3:30 p.m.
Anwir backs up and smirks "Oh youzzzzz have no energy, you would fail and diezzzzz yoursssssself"He chuckles and lifts his brothers chin to look him in the eye " Sssssssshe issssssss mine, you ssssssstole her from me...twice...they alwaysssssss sssssay 3nd time de charm"He cackles and goes to slam a fist in his brothers stomach and smielks coldly "I..knowsss where de red Abbey isssss now" Sep 21, 2019 at 3:32 p.m.
Ferro chocks and tenses up, a couple breaths as he looks at the other lizard " You will fail brother...sssssssssshe isssss not yoursss!" He manages a weak smile "Your have a whole..abbey to sssstop you and her mate...by now I have likely been noticed asssss missssing so beasssstssss look fer me" Sep 21, 2019 at 3:34 p.m.
coughs Sep 21, 2019 at 3:35 p.m.
Anwir shakes his head"Do theyzzzz...do theyzzz care? Its a vermin village..ssssssso you left..they likely care lessssss..your a disgrace to your kind..to your clan....vegtaieran...how..vile...befreinding others..and careing for what is rightly a slave and..food."He chuckles "Oh i remember well brotherzzzz when you let the strpedogs out, how the maid fleed...the other did not, he killed many before he was slain, it was assumed the maid died by the stream but I wasssss not a fool, the babe was taken, by you...ssssso we huted, we found..then you made de misstake of getting her back" Sep 21, 2019 at 3:38 p.m.
Ferro listens and manages a painful chuckle "And she got free...slain 3 of your beasts and put you near death." He frowns he had though the tribal leader was dead, then again he was wounded badly and had passed out so he didnt know for sure, just whay was relayed to him from a couple other slaves the lizards had, slaves that witnessed his supposed death. Sep 21, 2019 at 3:40 p.m.
Anwir eyes blaze with battle light and then a cold chuckle "ssssssssssssshe failed...too concern with..a weakzzzzz beast...she called..."He makes a face of discuss..."Father..."He then smiles coldly as he walks up to Ferro "But dont worry....your be reuinted sssssssooon...you can watch her die..watch me feast...then"He grins"I let you have the sweat release of death and be together in the dark forest.. Sep 21, 2019 at 3:43 p.m.
Anwir says, "I leave you here to think brother....I have...plans to make" Sep 21, 2019 at 3:43 p.m.
Cynthia arrives with: Caleb Sep 24, 2019 at 8 p.m.
Cynthia leaves with: Caleb Sep 24, 2019 at 8:01 p.m.
Anwir Sep 30, 2019 at 1:19 a.m.
Mack arrives with: Krasnaya, Ferro Oct 10, 2019 at 8:04 p.m.
Mack leaves with: Krasnaya, Ferro Oct 10, 2019 at 8:04 p.m.
Keldorn heads off. Oct 30, 2019 at 3:58 p.m.
Vilfred heads off. Jan 10, 2020 at 2:29 a.m.
Leigh heads off. Jan 20, 2020 at 6:30 p.m.
Scioto goes home. Mar 11, 2020 at 3:01 p.m.
Log-A-Log has arrived. May 12, 2020 at 3:46 p.m.
Log-A-Log has left. May 12, 2020 at 3:46 p.m.
Log-A-Log has arrived. May 17, 2020 at 11:42 a.m.
Log-A-Log had scaned the paths and scaned the river, just slightly but some and no log boats were missing, but there still was the issue of Keldorn being hurt and of course....Seriea, he looked to his friend "Are you being sure you are still not remembering my friend?" May 17, 2020 at 11:44 a.m.
Keldorn almost glares at his chief, he speaks in a quiet mon tone "If I knew...I would tell you but there is bits and pieces and...Wilson was there, why would he be there..."He sighs and sits on a fallen log. May 17, 2020 at 11:46 a.m.
Log-A-Log backs off slightly"I am being sorry...wilson?" He thinks and nods "Oh yes you mentioned him as friend of family yes?" May 17, 2020 at 11:50 a.m.
Keldorn nods "Yes for a long time....I do hope he is not...."He frowns as images seem to flash threw his mind again and he drops to his knees wide eyed as he seems to remember some of what is said, enough to know that indeed something is going on.."Wilson...said....words..."He frowns and looks a mix of shock/sadness...then anger. May 17, 2020 at 11:57 a.m.
Log-A-Log frowns "What words is wilson saying ?" He is wise to keep his distance from the other shrew"Didnt he head on to..colliensel was it?" May 17, 2020 at 11:58 a.m.
Keldorn speaks, "He said.......Seriea was dead and that I was too....he stabed me and threw me agaist a tree!" His head hurts with things flashing back to him now and the only reason he is alive it the only thing stabed was a thick log book of his recent trips and supply list and that red dye packs that further ruined the log book, course the tree did knock him out fairly good and his shoulder still hurt,though not as much. May 17, 2020 at 12:03 p.m.
Log-A-Log blinks "Wilson is one that killed Seriea?" He frowns and starts to pace a little, he stops "Were you seeing Leigh? She had went herb hunting and all was found was a scarf of her's" May 17, 2020 at 12:06 p.m.
Keldorn nods, he thinks and speaks "Leigh....yes I saw her..briefly, she had gotten some herbs along the river and I was gonna walk her back to camp when...."He makes a fist "Wilson...there may of been others cause some beast yelled for him to hurry and get back to the boat that they had to leave now, and then I felt myself get throw,,,hit the tree and blacked out.I woke and my boat was gone and no signs of..anyone just..."He frowns"My..daughter....dead" May 17, 2020 at 12:11 p.m.
Log-A-Log frowns and nods.He taps his footpaw "Wilson maybe seems to of joined a bad group...and took Leigh prehaps,but why and where. If they have the boat then up or ...maybe down river?" May 17, 2020 at 12:14 p.m.
Keldorn says, "I...don't know....he was going up river before this or that was plan, it could of changed but I dont know whay he would..betray me,why wouldhe want the boat that badly or let others take it? "" May 17, 2020 at 12:19 p.m.
Log-A-Log nods "We can be looking but we have looked some and not seen any boats" But would the shrews of paid much attention,boats and rafts go up and down the river after all as some go to Ferravale market and the woodland market this time of the year May 17, 2020 at 12:23 p.m.
Keldorn sighs "And its been a couple days."He kicks a stone and shakes his head. May 17, 2020 at 12:26 p.m.
Log-A-Log watches his friend and gets an idea "Lets be going to the abbey, can not hurt right and...some reason is having feeling good palce to find out maybe or least get help to track down wilson and his not so good new friends, for sure if he has taken Leigh...she is our only healer" May 17, 2020 at 12:27 p.m.
Keldorn nods "It..can not....."He seems to stare into space as he tilts his head as if confused and looks around, looking for someone "Did you hear...a voice?" May 17, 2020 at 12:30 p.m.
forget last pose redoing May 17, 2020 at 12:38 p.m.
Keldorn nods "I...do not know" May 17, 2020 at 12:42 p.m.
Log-A-Log has left. May 17, 2020 at 12:42 p.m.
Log-A-Log has arrived. Jul 12, 2020 at 5:53 p.m.
Log-A-Log has left. Jul 12, 2020 at 5:53 p.m.
Log-A-Log has arrived. Jul 21, 2020 at 3:10 p.m.
Log-A-Log has left. Jul 21, 2020 at 3:10 p.m.
Donica goes Private. Aug 9, 2020 at 6:57 p.m.
Elbio walks along the woods and kicks a rock, he muttered as he was lost, lost in the woods and had gotten little info on anything really. Aug 9, 2020 at 6:59 p.m.
The hare is not in the best area of the woods, though he is close to the river now and likely could maybe even faintly hear it with his long ears. But the wrong path will lead to not so good places Aug 9, 2020 at 7:02 p.m.
Elbio stops as he perks his ears and hmmms as he , by luck, heads towards the river path. He looks around the path and frowns.He hated being lost. Aug 9, 2020 at 7:06 p.m.
It was starting to get slightly dark as the sun was going down now. This was not the best time to get lost, not in this area of the woods. Aug 9, 2020 at 7:09 p.m.
Elbio shakes his head and looks around. He stops and comes to a path as he looks left and right and again frowns.He thengets an arrow and lays it on the ground and spins it, it comes to a stop and he grins,heading that way as if thats the best plan ever to get out of the woods. Aug 9, 2020 at 7:12 p.m.
The path the hare choose, was not wise as even though it's oddly clear, its also oddly quiet and a thin bit of fog like stuff is in the air slowly,though hard to see and there is a smell slowly getting stronger that is sort of herbal and also a bit woody and another odd smell that if breathed too long makes one..very....sleepy. Aug 9, 2020 at 7:16 p.m.
Elbio sniffs the air, likely not the best plan but he is trying to ID the smell, he slows and coughs a little and rubs his head as if he has a headache now and looks around starting to feel a little ill, he decides he might want to get out of this area just he isnt sure what way to go as it seems the woods sway oddly now. Aug 9, 2020 at 7:19 p.m.
The smoke thickens and odd shapes seem to come closer, what will look like walking globs of leaf and twigs,patchs of grayish or maybe brownish fur or maybe it's mud.The shapes go to surround the hare. Aug 9, 2020 at 7:21 p.m.
Elbio coughs and frowns as he backs up and gets out his saber. He sways a little and coughs again and backs up and trips over a fallen branch and groans,he swings at a shape as it gets closer. Aug 9, 2020 at 7:22 p.m.
The shapes have...eyes! They speak in some odd voices as the smoke thickens and one shape makes a gurgle sound as the blade seems to of hit a mark,then only makes it worse as more shaopes come and a powder is blown in the hare's face, the shapes look like they have...ropes, yes ropes. Aug 9, 2020 at 7:23 p.m.
Elbio snorts and groans, he tries to stab again but the saber falls from his paws as he groans and his eyes close as he goes unconious as the powder is a stronger, maybe stronger, version of the smoke. Aug 9, 2020 at 7:25 p.m.
The shapes drag the hare away and take him to thier camp, the camp of....... Aug 9, 2020 at 7:25 p.m.
The Flitchaye! Aug 9, 2020 at 7:25 p.m.
Donica heads off. Aug 11, 2020 at 8:36 p.m.
Donica enters from afar. Aug 11, 2020 at 8:36 p.m.
Elbio heads off. Aug 25, 2020 at 9:42 p.m.
Elbio enters from afar. Aug 25, 2020 at 9:42 p.m.
The morning was party cloudy and one could tell it was getting that autumn time of the year now where weather starts to be colder in the mornings and at nightfall. It was a little after sunrise so not many beasts around the paths....well Patch was on his way to his tavern, he munched on a candy chestnut and frowned when he noticed that was his last one and snorts. " They best come though with those candy chestnuts soon." Sep 8, 2020 at 1:01 p.m.
Tenzin walked along the same path, never much for staying in one place,he let them know he wasn Sep 8, 2020 at 1:03 p.m.
Tenzin walked along the same path, never much for staying in one place,he let them know he wasn't sticking around, after all they all had family and freinds and such and the sea otter....well didn't, did he? He glaces around and hmms. Sep 8, 2020 at 1:03 p.m.
Rufus followed the sea otter and landed in a tree nearby tilting his head.He then landed carefully on the path before him "Where isss otter going? Should stick with others ya dumb otter" Sep 8, 2020 at 1:05 p.m.
Patch slows at voices and soon finds the two. He sits on a tree stump to watch as thiiz could be useful or just funny to watch. Sep 8, 2020 at 1:07 p.m.
Tenzin steps back and folds his arms over his chest "Wot's it ya bussiness featherbag?I am not one for large crowds of wot will likely be over excited beasts.No one seemed to care I left the campout..."He smirks "Likely worried more bout you" Sep 8, 2020 at 1:09 p.m.
Rufus puffs himself out and glares at the sea otter"I not bag feathers..you...you..." He thinks of the first thing that comes to his brain "Bag of fur!" Sep 8, 2020 at 1:10 p.m.
Patch can't help it he bursts out laughing and falls off the tree stump. " Ohh ohhhh...stop me sides hurt...this is the best thing ever seen" Sep 8, 2020 at 1:12 p.m.
Tenzin spins around when he hears Patch and then sees him.He narrows his eyes and goes to tackle the rat cause...well it's a rat and it's insulting him. Sep 8, 2020 at 1:13 p.m.
Rufus makes a sort of cawing yark noise and puffs out even more.He keeps a close eye on the rat in case it's a foe"Rat is foe or friend, answer plentyfast or I peck ya plentygood!" Sep 8, 2020 at 1:16 p.m.
Patch laughter turns to a scream when he is tackled" Whoa wait. I did nothing, nothing! I am no..foe to anyone, ok maybe to some but...look look I live in Ferravale and own..run de tavern. Let me go..let me go...we have a freaking peace treaty with the abbey.Your have grumpy beasts after ya." He is half angry and half scared out of his mind. Sep 8, 2020 at 1:20 p.m.
Tenzin glares down at the rat and seems unsure of releaseing him at first."Stand up slowly, wots ya name and ya know wot...I can check on ya truthfullness hmmm?" He then slowly backs up and stands his full height. Sep 8, 2020 at 1:21 p.m.
Rufus just watches"Notta like ratfurs...but hear of peace treaty of Ferravale and abbey."He looks around and perns a feather. Sep 8, 2020 at 1:23 p.m.
Patch scoots back and stands " Patch...ya happy?" He mutters something under his breath and dusts off.He speaks, " You two can follow me its up de path" He points to a gate up ahead and walks on to the tavern and on inside." Dont expect a free meal either " Sep 8, 2020 at 1:26 p.m.
Tenzin snorts and follows Patch on inside the village and tavern as he looks around and shrugs sitting down "I have coin"He grins "Ale and what ever fer breakfast" Sep 8, 2020 at 1:28 p.m.
Rufus follows and looks around "Is like Halyard but no big water....and smaller...." He peeks in the tavern and seems unimpressed "Hmmmph....Tenzin stay here, I going back to Bunny Lord let him know you is okie kay" He leaves and flys away. Sep 8, 2020 at 1:31 p.m.
Patch arches an eyebrow " Bunny Lord?" He looks at Tenzin " And he...lets de bird call him that and ...ha" He snorts " I likely get slaped" Sep 8, 2020 at 1:33 p.m.
Tenzin grins "That be pure enterainment right thar, I would watch that " Sep 8, 2020 at 1:44 p.m.
Patch glares and gets some ale and the food is some oatmeal with nuts,fruit and honey." What ever." He gets hinself an ale and sits down. The tavern is usually almost empty at breakfast, lunch and the rest of the day not do much. Sep 8, 2020 at 1:47 p.m.
Tenzin eats and drinks some ale as he smirks "Your an intresting rat Patch." Sep 8, 2020 at 1:48 p.m.
Patch kept an eye in the otter and then relaxed "How so? " He sips his own ale and decided to listen. Sep 8, 2020 at 1:52 p.m.
Tenzin finished his meal and got a 2nd ale "One...you were in the camp...briefly,...seen ya, but ya left and guess headed here,,,and ya own a tavern in a village that somehow has a peace treaty with the abbey, I dont know much of the abbey but usually woodlanders and vermin rarely get along too well" Sep 8, 2020 at 1:55 p.m.
Patch says, "I didnt say the whole place gets along, on either side..and I don't know." He looks around, one ferret and the creepy undertaker in the corner, " I said I be quiet of de camp and will....:" Sep 8, 2020 at 1:58 p.m.
Tenzin nods "Sounds like a good thing....no need to ruin a happy surprise, me...I wasn't fer de idea of a lot of happy screaming, hugging and what not..I know no one around here, or even on the western shore.I use to have a holt on the northern sea...tis gone now thanks to a wolverin and that wolverin paid for his deeds ta me and ta others, he wolverin is dead..very very dead."He downs his 2nd ale and gets a 3nd...maybe a 4th before he speaks and is...oh out of coin"Good...ridience...." Sep 8, 2020 at 2:01 p.m.
Patch keeps an eye on the otter and snorts. He motions a large stoat over. Sep 8, 2020 at 2:02 p.m.
Tenzin manages to get a 5th ale and downs it, "I..am..leavi------" And he sways and falls over barely missing a table.Yep drunk sea oter...he will be fine after a nap,though maybe one not on the floor . Sep 8, 2020 at 2:04 p.m.
Patch sighs " Ottis...get him to the room upstairs..." The stoat nods and takes care of it as the rat shakes his head, " Yeah yeah...wonder how today gonna go...who knows." He cleans up and goes about as a normal day, its a normal day nothing new here folks, he can keep quiet and the otter..he can explain that later. Sep 8, 2020 at 2:07 p.m.
Tenzin heads off. Sep 9, 2020 at 2:28 a.m.
Tenzin enters from afar. Sep 9, 2020 at 2:28 a.m.
Rufus heads off. Sep 9, 2020 at 7 p.m.
Rufus enters from afar. Sep 9, 2020 at 7 p.m.
Log-A-Log has arrived. Oct 8, 2020 at 4:04 p.m.
Log-A-Log has left. Oct 8, 2020 at 4:04 p.m.
Per page: 100 150 200 500