Redwall Logs

Download Log
RW Abbey: Tiny Plot Room (Matilda glared at the tribe of vermin "Yeah ya repeated that ...why don't you come a little closer to the cage,then I will show you why this was a bad idea") Aug 27, 2020 at 8:03 p.m.
Keldorn went with the group to help free the captives, he stayed close and a blade at his side"So, what be the plans to handle these vermin, I have heard much about them.They like to put victums asleep,sometimes kill or maybe just keep captive to torure for a while, all ends badly usually" Aug 27, 2020 at 8:04 p.m.
Tenzin nods "Flitchaye they are called, or thats what someone else said,seemed they run into them before some seasons ago,the camp is close too just be carefull,we may be able to surprise them hopefully" Aug 27, 2020 at 8:06 p.m.
Zolomon nods "I am verying willing to fill some of these pests with arrows" Aug 27, 2020 at 8:07 p.m.
Ciocan nods "We be carefull, if we do surprise them all the better for us, someone needs to find where they keep captives and the rest of us can take care of these vermin, I rather they not stick around and harm anyone else" Aug 27, 2020 at 8:08 p.m.
The flitchaye are not expecting any more company as some sleep.A couple guard the entry of the camp and one guards the cage that has Matilda and Ciana in it. Aug 27, 2020 at 8:15 p.m.
Varus is leading the rescue group as they sneak toward the camp, trying to avoid making any noise at all." Aug 27, 2020 at 8:16 p.m.
(Ciana cries a little and snuggles close to Matilda who just keeps an eye on the guard and scans the area ,then examains the cage to see if there is any way to loose the lock without being noticed.) Aug 27, 2020 at 8:17 p.m.
Keldorn hmmms softly, he whispers "Two..guards....no clue how many others or where captives would be" Aug 27, 2020 at 8:18 p.m.
Tenzin nods , he smirks "I say slip in and look...maybe a back entry"He slips off quietly to find a back entry to the camp, there likely is one after all. Aug 27, 2020 at 8:19 p.m.
Zolomon has his longbow ready as he aims towards one of the guards in the front but he doesnt fire off the arrow just yet. Aug 27, 2020 at 8:21 p.m.
Ciocan watches the two main guards "Likely more inside yes,need to take care of these two, both so no alarms are yelled out.Then slip in...and attck" Aug 27, 2020 at 8:22 p.m.
The two guards look tried and one gets distracted by a moth of some sort. Luckly they dont have thier sleeping herbs out, least yet. Aug 27, 2020 at 8:27 p.m.
Tenzin finds a backway in and only one guard, make that one dead guard as the sea otter stabs the vermin beast in the neck and watches them fall over dead.He chuckles as he walks towards voices "Time to slay some vermin" Aug 27, 2020 at 8:28 p.m.
Zolomon waits on a signal and then fires off his longbow,he quickly reloads his longbow to fire off a 2nd arrow at the other guard before they hopefully alert others. Aug 27, 2020 at 8:32 p.m.
Ciocan grips his hammer and walks forwards with the group of rescuers, he is not gonna put up with troublesome vermin, he has had enough of troublesome vermin ruining the peace. Aug 27, 2020 at 8:35 p.m.
Varus gives the signal and sneaks toward the camp, running his sword through the first guard he finds. Aug 27, 2020 at 8:39 p.m.
(Matilda sighs, not much she can do while the guard is watching her, she does make sure Ciana stays close though and stays calm as well.She softly hums to the hare dibbun.) Aug 27, 2020 at 8:39 p.m.
The one guard is killed by an arrow to the chest, the other is half asleeep, till his friend dies and then starts to call out but instead a gagging sound as the arrow hits his throat, A 3nd noices and DOES yell out, least somewhat "YAYYY...."The yell dies out as Varus stabs the vermin in the side and it's dead.Inside the camp are a little less that 3 dozen Flitchaye and thier chieftain! Aug 27, 2020 at 8:41 p.m.
Keldorn frowns "Well...guess we attck then" He sidesteps one that gets too close and slices at thier leg."Don't let them get any of those herbs of thiers!" Aug 27, 2020 at 8:43 p.m.
Tenzin meanwhile stabs a Flitchaye beast and sneaks up on the one faceing the cage, he stabs the beast in the back and speaks "Hello matey...."He looks at the hedgehog and the dibbun and grins "Miss me?"He looks at the lock and picks it with his dagger and upon opening the cage he hands off the hedgehog's blade "Ya droped this yesterday lass sure ya want it back, here" Aug 27, 2020 at 8:45 p.m.
Zolomon takes a deep breath and fires off an arrow at any of the Flitchaye that get too close,he has a saber and will use it if he needs to,otherwise his weapon of choice is his arrows and fighting from a distnce for now. Aug 27, 2020 at 8:46 p.m.
Ciocan charges into the main area of the camp where the Flitchaye are completely surprised! He swings his hammer left and right and sends the vermin flying. Matilda meanwhile has back the Blade of Matrin and smiles at the sea otter "Right now let's get out of here."She looks to Ciana and then Tenzin "Get her out of here and let the rest of us handle this, that dibbun is your main concern right now Tenzin,understand?" Aug 27, 2020 at 8:48 p.m.
The Flitchaye chieftain gasps and quickly gets his pole , trying to light the herbs at the end "AAAAAAA....killya killya killem killem!!!" He says as he watces a couple of his own beast fall, he decides to forget the fact his captives are free,he can worry on that later"Gemum Getum!!!!" Aug 27, 2020 at 8:50 p.m.
Keldorn slices at another and looks towards the main vermin"Well we know who is in charge now,don't we" Aug 27, 2020 at 8:51 p.m.
Varus dispatches two more vermin, whittling down the chieftain's protectors just as fast as they start to fight back. These primitive vermin don't really stand a chance against a well-trained Long Patrol officer. Aug 27, 2020 at 8:51 p.m.
Tenzin frowns and looks like he rather fight,he looks down at Ciana and sighs as he bends down to scoop her up "Come on little lass,lets let de others have all de fun"He quickly goes the way he came, he does flick his dagger at one that charges him and snorts, he bends down and gets his dagger from the vermin's chest and kicks it as he quickly gets back to the path to the river. Aug 27, 2020 at 8:53 p.m.
Zolomon sidesteps one of the Flitchaye beast and gets a slice to his lower arm.He then backs up and quickly gets his saber to behead the creture and laughs "Ha....I've gotten better at useing a blade." Aug 27, 2020 at 8:54 p.m.
None of teh Flitchaye seem to want to get close to the badger at all and quickly run from him, saddly , for them, a couple run right into Matilda's waiting blade,one gets brave and charges Ciocan only to be sent flying into a tree by his hammer Aug 27, 2020 at 8:56 p.m.
The chieftain starts to panic a little, so far no good beasts have been slain but a lot of his have.Yes there is a couple woodlanders wounded and the chieftain is failing at getting the herbs light.He finally does and grins "Hahahah...D'Fliitchaye gonna winwin now, yous so deaded dead!!" Aug 27, 2020 at 8:58 p.m.
Keldorn stabs another Flitchaye beast and looks towards the chieftain , "Really?" Aug 27, 2020 at 8:59 p.m.
There is maybe a dozen and a half now of Flitchaye left Aug 27, 2020 at 8:59 p.m.
(Ciana looks at Tenzin and smiles, even hugging him as he gets her to a safer place.) Aug 27, 2020 at 9 p.m.
Varus doesn't know what the fire could possibly mean, but he knows it can't be anything good. "Tahget th' Leadah! Take 'im out!" Aug 27, 2020 at 9 p.m.
Tenzin looks down at the hare dibbun and frowns, he dislikes hugs and has even said this several times but he just nods and gets to where the camp is and sits the little hare down"Stay..."He starts to head back and then sighs as he sits down, he will stay also, he was asked to watch her..even though others are at the camp now wanting to know details,the otter shrugs he has none yet he is just here as he was asked to keep an eye on the dibbun. Aug 27, 2020 at 9:02 p.m.
Zolomon frowns, he is not too close to the leader or he would fire off an arrow,he does fire one off at end the life of another Flitchaye beast but he needs a good opening to take out the chairtain or least wound him. Aug 27, 2020 at 9:03 p.m.
Ciocan swings his hammer again at some advanceing Vermin and looks to where the leader is at. Aug 27, 2020 at 9:04 p.m.
(Matilda tries to get closer to the leader but other Flitchaye go to attack her.) Aug 27, 2020 at 9:05 p.m.
The chieftain backs up as some more fall, one runs in fact and is likely smarter than most of the Flitchaye here. A dozen and the chieftain are left, he grins as goes to wave the smoking pole of herbs at who ever gets too close "Ha ha....youa needa sleepfast now!" Aug 27, 2020 at 9:06 p.m.
Keldorn coughs as he gets to close and backs up a little, he shakes his head and backs up now"D..Don't...breath that stuff...in"He coughs and tries to place a rag over his mouth now flighting an urge to sleep, falling asleep now would be very danagerous. Aug 27, 2020 at 9:08 p.m.
"Zolomon! Shoot 'im! Now!" Varus yells, keeping his distance from the enemy, and gesturing for the other hares to keep back. Aug 27, 2020 at 9:09 p.m.
Zolomon takes carefull aim as others back off, he frowns noticeing Keldorn in trouble but focuses on the leader of the Flichaye only and notices he has a clear shot as no other Flitchaye are getting close to that smokeing herb pole.He then lets his arrow fly stright and true! Aug 27, 2020 at 9:11 p.m.
Ciocan slams his hammer into one of the Flitchaye that get too brave and steps back a little when the leader waves around the long pole. Matilda beheads another vermin beast and keeps clear of beng too close to where the leader is right now. Aug 27, 2020 at 9:12 p.m.
The Flitchaye leader chuckles and cackles and then the smokeing herbs,pole and all fall from his grip as the arrow sinks into his chest.He gets a look of surprise frozen on his face and falls off his tree perch dead as a doornail! The 6 Flitchaye left instantaly stop fighting and look in shock and horror as thier leader falls dead.The drop any daggers and pikes they have and flee into the woods. Aug 27, 2020 at 9:14 p.m.
Keldorn backs away more from the smokeing pole and stumbles a few feet away still coughing and ends up passing out from the smokeing herbs. Aug 27, 2020 at 9:16 p.m.
Tenzin remains at the camp and paces now, he slaps away a paw of one of the other hares and paces more, looks at the path and paces more mutting how he should of just went back there and helped. Aug 27, 2020 at 9:17 p.m.
Zolomon fires off an arrow at one of the running beasts just for the heck of it, he snorts slightly and starts to go towards Keldorn and then frowns as he wonders what to do about the smokeing herbs. Aug 27, 2020 at 9:23 p.m.
Varus sheathes his sword and looks around, counting heads. "Huzzah. I do believe we took no casualties." Aug 27, 2020 at 9:27 p.m.
(One Flitchaye is hit with the arrow and falls over, the last 4 disappear deep into the woods and likely won't be anywhere near the river , or other palces, a long long while.) Aug 27, 2020 at 9:28 p.m.
Ciocan watches them go and nods "Yes, very good."He looks towards where Keldorn is and looks around for something to cover up the smoking herbs with. Matilda finds a bucket with water and holding her breath gets close and puts the flaming herbs out,then quickly places the bucket over them and backs away coughing slightly..."We can check on that later"She does go to check on Keldorn though to make sure he is ok. Aug 27, 2020 at 9:31 p.m.
Keldorn has a pulse, he is fine and in fact makes a weak sort of grumble.The sleeping herbs will likely make him a little ill and knocked out a couple hours,other wise he should be fine in about a day or less. Aug 27, 2020 at 9:32 p.m.
Zolomon steps forwards as he looks around the camp "So...back to our own camp then?"He kicks a rock "i do hope the rest of teh trip is bally well peaceful, we have like a week correct?" Aug 27, 2020 at 9:33 p.m.
Ciocan speaks "From Redwall...yes"He leads the way back towards the camp "We shal rest for a couple days and then head on to the abbey, should be there in a weeks time , you are correct...give or take a day.We rest a couple days as I said and head on up river,we are good o supplies and can even sent some out to gather anything from the woods maybe, and there is alwys fishing" Aug 27, 2020 at 9:35 p.m.
(One of the healers that came along will tend to Keldorn once the group gets back to camp.There is shrimp and fish in the river, and nearby was some berry bushes,walnuts and some watercresss that could help the supplies go further.) Aug 27, 2020 at 9:37 p.m.
Varus leads the hares back to their camp and sets up a watch for the rest of the night. Aug 27, 2020 at 9:42 p.m.
Tenzin is glad everyone if back safe and sound and likes the idea of a couple day rest along the river.He seems unsure of weather he wil stay but one never knows, he might stay and he might not...for now he will get a nap in. Aug 27, 2020 at 9:43 p.m.
Zolomon sits down, he will help with watch duty when told it's his turn. They are likely fine but it never hurts to make sure. Aug 27, 2020 at 9:44 p.m.
Ciocan updates the others before heding to his own tent to rest. A couple day rest will be good he has decided, to get some rest needed so the hares and others are prepared to finish the trip to Redwall. A rest also lets any one wounded or tried from the Flitchaye , to recover as he knows Matilda and Ciana need it and now Keldorn.The others will enjoy the two day rest also,then its back to the task at paw...getting the dibbuns and others home to Redwall Aug 27, 2020 at 9:46 p.m.
Donica goes home. Aug 29, 2020 at 2:55 p.m.
Elbio was happy to help with an idea, he would show he was a good Long Patrol hhare after all. He keep a lookout as the small group walked along a path." Making jolly good time wot." Sep 4, 2020 at 7:45 p.m.
Xander sighed, he had talked Ciocan into letting him go a little ways ahead of the group when the others stoped, the older badger agreeded but only with an escort.He didn't know Elbio too well, though the other hare..."I am glad we got to catch up so much Zolomon,I have missed you.I also also glad your doing so well in the Long Patrol" Sep 4, 2020 at 7:47 p.m.
Zolomon smiled "Me too" He was glad to see his friend "And I can visit other friends at de abbey as well" He knew the walk would take a little longer and he wasfine with it, he was helping his best friend , the others were like a day north of them but this took 2 and a half days and Zolomon was to head back and make a report and not go too far. Sep 4, 2020 at 7:51 p.m.
Elbio looked around " Close to the clearing and the clearing is oh bout an hour from the abbey....but we are supposed to wait " Sep 4, 2020 at 7:53 p.m.
Xander nods "I know and sorry for slowing others down...waiting is ok"He half wanted to just go on himself but he was tried as he stubled once and finally sat down on a log to catch his breath. Sep 4, 2020 at 7:54 p.m.
Zolomon was right beside him "Ya ok Xandy?"His voice had concern in it "You been...having so trouble since the bridge...you sure you....will be ok?" Sep 4, 2020 at 7:55 p.m.
Elbio stoped and went over to them" Rest would be wise...sides we need to let the others get here too...maybe it was unwise to go on ahead, maybe a rest be fine with the rest of the group." Sep 4, 2020 at 7:57 p.m.
Xander frowns"I will be fine and...I wanted to."He frowns as his whole right leg felt so numb but the clearing was so close now."I know Ciocan wanted to let the dibbuns rest a bit, and the others...he said it was ok if I went a little ways ahead." Ok a day ahead but Xander soon seemed to regret going on ahead, a frown "I just wanted to see Krisha...make sure she was ok" Sep 4, 2020 at 8 p.m.
Some russleng in the leaves sounded close by and it seemed to stop by the tree line. Sep 4, 2020 at 8:01 p.m.
Zolomon hmmms "Well I would say maybe was too soon to let you ...travel, but too late fer that now"He looked at the treeline and layed a paw on his longbow,ready for trouble. Sep 4, 2020 at 8:02 p.m.
Elbio shrugs, he wasnt a healer but was learning since he was to be Redwall Residential hare he would need to know more healing.He was alert to the noise as well" Trouble ya think sur?" Sep 4, 2020 at 8:03 p.m.
Xander sighs "I am fine and most of it for me was water travel since I got to use one of the logboats too the bridge"When most walked half way down the river.He looked at the noise and started to get his blade, then stoped as he lowered his paw "Who goes thar, show yourself now or else" He was not in the mood for trouble. Sep 4, 2020 at 8:05 p.m.
(A gasp and a figure steps out onto the path, paws up"Stripy?" It was Patch, he then went to hug the badger and quickly steped back "Ya tell anyone I just hugged ya....I...well ya won't like it so there hmmph") Sep 4, 2020 at 8:07 p.m.
Zolomon aimed and then relaxed "Patch? Ya still around..ha. I am surprised" Sep 4, 2020 at 8:07 p.m.
Elbio studied the rat and frowned " Oh...him...just wot we need...a rat" He clearly didn't like Patch too much. Sep 4, 2020 at 8:08 p.m.
Xander blinked and looked Patch up and down and grined "Hey Patch and...sure, in fact if asked I didnt see ya...."He clears his throat"I...need you to not tell anyone else you saw us either, ok?...We ALL want to get there and me,Elbio and Zolomon just came on ahead of the others, the rest are a day north and will ...well catch up to us once Zolomon lets them know where we are" Sep 4, 2020 at 8:11 p.m.
Elbio crossed his arms over his chest " I say...lets get to the clearing already." Sep 4, 2020 at 8:12 p.m.
(Patch arches an eyebrow and then taps a footpaw "Not tell?!" He shakes his head and paces, then after a short time snort and " Fine but ya owe me Stripy....big time ya owe me.") Sep 4, 2020 at 8:14 p.m.
Zolomon smirks a little, he was still beside Xander "Ya...ok Xandy?" Sep 4, 2020 at 8:14 p.m.
Xander nods as he goes to stand,supported by the cane and loses his balnce almost right off and frowns "No..."He looked to the two hares and the rat, then on down a path that lead into the clearing that was a short, run to some or a few yards away, one could walk to it in 5 mintues time. Sep 4, 2020 at 8:16 p.m.
Elbio frowns, then an idea as he goes to support Xander's right side, a smile" Then a little help" Sep 4, 2020 at 8:17 p.m.
Zolomon gets on the left side and nods "Here ta help...take it slow and steady and then we set up a camp" Sep 4, 2020 at 8:18 p.m.
(Patch frowns as he gets a good look at the badger "Ya look like....crap Stripy wot happen to ya?") Sep 4, 2020 at 8:18 p.m.
Xander allows the help, it takes 15 mintues to get to the clearing and he is clearly glad for the rest as he lays down .He glaces at Patch "I was poisoned, I nearly died. The spear that had the poison also messed my leg up...then so did the poison....as well as mess my whole right side up almost may as well say and I get more tried easyly,my right leg is sometimes stiff and numb,other times it might hurt...I walk with the cane and even then thar is a fairly bad limp.I am...not a warrior anymore and am gonna join the order...keep the Blade of the Northwind Storms around, for my son Oz one day" Sep 4, 2020 at 8:22 p.m.
Elbio gets the small camp set up and stands before Zolomon, a salute " Any orders....sur?" Sep 4, 2020 at 8:23 p.m.
Zolomon hmmms and nods "Yes...your gonna stay with Xandy...I am gonna run back and report ta his Lordship, he and the others will then come...like in the morning, so expect me and the rest back at this time tomorrow....or maybe a couple hours later.."He then dashes off. Sep 4, 2020 at 8:25 p.m.
(Patch watches the hare rush off and looks back to Xander "Poison?...."He frowns "Nasty stuff poison, judgeing by some things your lucky") Sep 4, 2020 at 8:26 p.m.
Xander nods "Yeah"He waves to Zolomon and his attention is back to the others as he lays down "so....a day rest will help...and likely a little more as they will rest once here my guess...and finish the last couple hours...3 maybe with me, the next morning so..."He smiles "Home very soon" Sep 4, 2020 at 8:28 p.m.
Elbio only relaxes once the sargeqnt is gone.He sits" Trust me all will be glad to see you again, and see the others as well. " He looks at Patch and whispers to Xandy " Can we trust him." Sep 4, 2020 at 8:30 p.m.
Zolomon looks back and forth and snorts "Why all de whispering fer? I done nothing ...just been standing here wandering wot ta do. I was in de woods doing my things" Yeah and that usually leads to trouble at times as his thing is find out what is going on around the woods, the road, places like the Gull...Abbey and Ferravale. Sep 4, 2020 at 8:32 p.m.
(PATCH) Sep 4, 2020 at 8:32 p.m.
Xander nods "I trust Patch, he is a friend no worries"He smiles at Patch "Right Patch? You didn't see us..."He hmmms "He could stay with us" Sep 4, 2020 at 8:33 p.m.
Elbio chuckles" Fine idea chap..only be couple days after all" Sep 4, 2020 at 8:34 p.m.
Zolomon frowns "Wot?!...I have things ta do...I mean....I suppose Ottis and Gary can watch de tavern fer a bit, I ony said I be away a few days so...fine" So much for plans of treasure hunting,then again maybe this was fate and the so called tresure was a bad idea anyways,"I do have some brown ale, scones, cheese and some bread...oh and some berries" Sep 4, 2020 at 8:37 p.m.
Xander chuckles "We have some dried fruit, cheese, carrots and poattoes....and few other things like rice cakes and water, think some apple cider we should be fine" Sep 4, 2020 at 8:38 p.m.
Elbio nods" Yes....we should be and in a couple days...well jolly good surprise fer de abbey" Sep 4, 2020 at 8:39 p.m.
Zolomon shrugs and leans on a tree"I suppose...good news will be great, they had enough bad news lately, they need good news...some cheering up and all that" Sep 4, 2020 at 8:41 p.m.
Z= Patch Sep 4, 2020 at 8:41 p.m.
Xander smiles as he laid down and got more cozy, he woud help make dinner after a short nap,then get a good deal of sleep after that, likely sleeping till almost lunch the next day in fact. Sep 4, 2020 at 8:42 p.m.
It would be fine and no one would come till that evening just as Zolomon said, the group wuld all rest together and then,,,,then the final little bit of teh walk to...home!!! Sep 4, 2020 at 8:43 p.m.
Log-A-Log has arrived. Sep 7, 2020 at 7:24 p.m.
Log-A-Log walked along the path after checking on his camp.He had a small knapsack over his back and had decided to head up the road on his own,then checked the market and was on his way back to the abbey now. Sep 7, 2020 at 7:27 p.m.
(Patch mean while was on a fallen log and groaned "I just wanta go..can I please, I will be freaking quiet..I saw notihing, I wont even go close the abbey just ta Ferrvale and me tavern and...heck I keeps lots of secrets...mostly") Sep 7, 2020 at 7:28 p.m.
Xander sighs"Patch just be quiet ok..."He hmms,then again.An idea forms as he smiles,he looked in a pack he had checking to see if something was still there,he grined as he found it"Patch....tell ya what,you can go back to Ferravale, long as you do stay quiet on seeing us, you do this"He lays a small pouch by the rat "You get a lot more of whats in that pouch" Sep 7, 2020 at 7:30 p.m.
Inside is 4 candy chestnuts Sep 7, 2020 at 7:31 p.m.
Elbio arches an eyebrow, but watches curious now. Sep 7, 2020 at 7:31 p.m.
Log-A-Log slows as he hears the voices and quickly climbs to a tree to try and get a better look at the small camp of beasts. Sep 7, 2020 at 7:32 p.m.
(Patch carefully looks inside and looks ready to cry, stuffing a couple in his mouth quickly and muching away "You..promise stripy? I can be quiet...lips are sealed...ya can send news to the abbey by...well someone, and I trust ya to remember the bag of candy chestnuts and it best be a good size one too."He then quickly leaves, yes he is not sticking around when more hares who will likely hate his guts show up and he isnt too sure how the Badger Lord feels about him eiher.) Sep 7, 2020 at 7:34 p.m.
Xander chuckles and looks at Elbio "He will stay quiet and let one of the group deliever he message we are back, he loves candy chestnuts" Sep 7, 2020 at 7:35 p.m.
Elbio speaks after some silence " One very odd rat but yeah likely best he heads off" Sep 7, 2020 at 7:35 p.m.
Log-A-Log goes to far onto one branch as his eyes widen at just who he sees down below, the thin branch snaps and he gasps,then a small yelp as he falls out of the tree and down below....lets hope someone is by the tree! Sep 7, 2020 at 7:37 p.m.
Xander blinks and acts quickly to catch the shrew and stares at him as if in some sort of shock,he then chuckles "Log-A-LOG!" He smiles and sits him down "You ok? Wot are you doing in a tree....wait never mind, let me guess...scouting?" Sep 7, 2020 at 7:38 p.m.
Elbio again is at a lost for words, " WHy would a shrew fall from a tree?" Sep 7, 2020 at 7:39 p.m.
Log-A-Log speaks "I heard voices and so went up the tree for better view of course"He grins and hugs the badger "It IS you Xander...you are beng back..this is great news"He glaces around "Where is being...everyone else?"He frowns, was this...bad news? Sep 7, 2020 at 7:40 p.m.
As if to answer the shrew Zolomon appears "I return....oh hey Loggy..."He smiles, not to far from the hare is the rest of the group, the hare smiles at Xander and hands off a giggleing Oz "He likes me now" Sep 7, 2020 at 7:42 p.m.
Xander smiles as he takes Oz , he looks at Log-A-log "Ummm...maybe a day...and now the others are here we were gonna all rest till morning and make the last like...1-2 hours walk come sunrise"He smiles "To the abbey" Sep 7, 2020 at 7:43 p.m.
Elbio quickly salutes those he needs to salute before sitting down again. Sep 7, 2020 at 7:44 p.m.
Log-A-Log smiles, "I think I shall wait with you"It was nightfall after all"Trust me all will be most happy to see you all, escpailly Moher Krisha" Sep 7, 2020 at 7:45 p.m.
(Ciocan directs the hares and others around the clearing campsite and makes his way over to Xander and nods to Log-A-Log, "Hello.."He speaks to Xander "How are you feeling my friend, are you ok...will you be able to make the walk in the morning?") Sep 7, 2020 at 7:46 p.m.
Xander nods "Trust me, I can...I have my staff and likely any help, a couple hours walking is fine...its the walking like ...hours that got to me a couple times, but I am more than ready to finish this jorney in the morning and get home" Sep 7, 2020 at 7:48 p.m.
Elbio nods " Me as well." He waves to Log-a-log " I am now Redwall Abbey Residental Hare, even have a signed paper to show the abbot from his Lordship." Sep 7, 2020 at 7:49 p.m.
Log-A-Log grins "Great news, all is great news...and I will be happy to help lead the rest of the way...we can make a big surprise yes." Sep 7, 2020 at 7:50 p.m.
(Ciocan nods "Sounds good Log-A-Log, we should be at the abbey by lunch tomorrow, for now we rest....we have a big day tomorrow after all") Sep 7, 2020 at 7:51 p.m.
Xander smiles "Yes, yes we do and it will be the best day ever" Sep 7, 2020 at 7:52 p.m.
Log-A-Log has disconnected. Sep 7, 2020 at 8:12 p.m.
Tenzin heads off. Sep 8, 2020 at 12:48 p.m.
Tenzin enters from afar. Sep 8, 2020 at 12:48 p.m.
Rufus leaves the Tiny Plot room Sep 8, 2020 at 12:48 p.m.
Rufus enters the Great Hall Sep 8, 2020 at 12:48 p.m.
Ciana leaves the Tiny Plot room Sep 8, 2020 at 2:34 p.m.
Ciana enters the Great Hall Sep 8, 2020 at 2:34 p.m.
Zolomon leaves the Tiny Plot room Sep 8, 2020 at 3:16 p.m.
Zolomon enters the Great Hall Sep 8, 2020 at 3:16 p.m.
Oz leaves the Tiny Plot room Sep 8, 2020 at 3:19 p.m.
Oz enters the Great Hall Sep 8, 2020 at 3:19 p.m.
Leigh leaves the Tiny Plot room Sep 8, 2020 at 6:05 p.m.
Leigh enters the Great Hall Sep 8, 2020 at 6:05 p.m.
Xander leaves the Tiny Plot room Sep 8, 2020 at 6:10 p.m.
Xander enters the Great Hall Sep 8, 2020 at 6:10 p.m.
Isa leaves the Tiny Plot room Sep 8, 2020 at 6:20 p.m.
Isa enters the Great Hall Sep 8, 2020 at 6:20 p.m.
Keldorn leaves the Tiny Plot room Sep 8, 2020 at 6:21 p.m.
Keldorn enters the Great Hall Sep 8, 2020 at 6:21 p.m.
Elbio leaves the Tiny Plot room Sep 8, 2020 at 9:38 p.m.
Elbio enters the Great Hall Sep 8, 2020 at 9:38 p.m.
Log-A-Log has connected. Sep 9, 2020 at 2:15 a.m.
Log-A-Log leaves the Tiny Plot room Sep 9, 2020 at 2:15 a.m.
Log-A-Log enters the Great Hall Sep 9, 2020 at 2:15 a.m.
Log-A-Log has left. Sep 9, 2020 at 2:15 a.m.
Matilda leaves the Tiny Plot room Sep 9, 2020 at 11:34 a.m.
Matilda enters the Great Hall Sep 9, 2020 at 11:34 a.m.
Per page: 100 150 200 500