Redwall Logs

Download Log
RW Abbey: Tiny Plot Room With silence, well mostly silence, some of the younger dibbuns are still making noise the Badger Lord speaks, "Welcome everyone and thank you for coming. Now I am not Abbot Benar, I don't have a fancy speech written, all I wanted to say was... thank you, today... today is a joyous occasion, a victory to be celebrated so.... let's begin." Aug 20, 2020 at 7:45 p.m.
Aug 20, 2020 at 7:45 p.m.
He thumped one hand to the left and knocked the bung into the tankard of October Ale and lets it spill out into a tankard and starts to fill tankard after tankard hand them out to people. Benar meanwhile starts to serve the strawberry fizz to all the little ones as the buffet tables are declared open! Aug 20, 2020 at 7:45 p.m.
Aug 20, 2020 at 7:45 p.m.
----------Done +paste----------- Aug 20, 2020 at 7:45 p.m.
Zolomon was always on time for a feast! Then what hare is not on time for a feast after all, a hare missing food would be odd. Aug 20, 2020 at 7:49 p.m.
Old Major Pete has even come into the feast, a couple privates who get some food go back to sentry duty as someone has to after all. Aug 20, 2020 at 7:50 p.m.
Donica smiles as she gets her food and some ale as well and watches everyone "This is nice and I am glad the mission was successfull.I wonder whom all will tag along and go on to the abbey place?" Aug 20, 2020 at 7:51 p.m.
(Felicity is conspicuously absent from the festivities. She's being kept in the Infirmary while the Healers try to figure out a way to get through to her and get her to start responding. So far, no luck. Julia is upset, and has been since the heroes arrived back. She has not been allowed to see her sister because the other adults are concerned about how both of them might react. However, she has slipped her and her doll into their new dresses for the feast. She's quiet, but with the DAB, that could always be a bad sign.) Aug 20, 2020 at 7:52 p.m.
Varus is dressed in his dress uniform, his array of medals polished to a dazzling shines. He's got an arm around his wife, Olivia, whom is likewise in a flowing dress of blue, though the insignia of her rank of Lieutenant is quite visible fastened to the right shoulder of her dress. Varus and his wife, after Ciocan has finished speaking, stop near him briefly, and Varus gives a smart salute. "Sah. Spiffy show, wot wot. Spiffy indeed." Aug 20, 2020 at 7:52 p.m.
The Redwall Dibbuns have been somewhat timid since they arrived, but they seem mostly okay since DoraRose is leading them in. They're all dressed in clean clothes, not fancy, but clean and nice. Squirrelbabe is acting like she knows exactly what to do, and honestly is leading the other Dibbuns at least as much as DoraRose is. They all sit and behave mostly well, although there may or may not be the beginnings of a food fight that had to be stopped by the mouse Warrior. Aug 20, 2020 at 7:52 p.m.
(DoraRose is in the only dress she brought, and she seems tired, although her smile is there for the Dibbuns. The feast goes well from their end, and the mouse takes them off to bed when it's time. Julia goes with them, although she has been getting more and more cranky as the evening continued. However, they get to bed with no fight, and DoraRose comes back and eats more food in peace, not speaking much. She's getting worn out looking after all the tiny people. She goes to bed early, herself.) Aug 20, 2020 at 7:53 p.m.
Varus is dressed in his dress uniform, his array of medals polished to a dazzling shines. He's got an arm around his wife, Olivia, whom is likewise in a flowing dress of blue, though the insignia of her rank of Lieutenant is quite visible fastened to the right shoulder of her dress. Varus and his wife, after Ciocan has finished speaking, stop near him briefly, and Varus gives a smart salute. "Sah. Spiffy show, wot wot. Spiffy indeed." Aug 20, 2020 at 7:53 p.m.
Koda is helping to serve the food and drink and will get his own and sit down after most have gotten some food and drink of thier own. Aug 20, 2020 at 7:54 p.m.
Gregorian has attended in his best dress uniform as well but slouched back in a chair watching the sword display he was looking quite relaxed. He sat up a little when the badger lord began to speak. He raised his drink at the end but doesn't get up to gather food immediately, he's letting the crowd around the table die down a bit first. Grace was off somewhere with all the other dibbuns, enjoying meeting new beasts. Aug 20, 2020 at 7:56 p.m.
Keldorn is sitting near Keifer as the two chat among them selfs, and the shrew chuckles at something said by the hare.They will get some food and drink also once the line eases a little, he does rasie a glass to the victory and smiles "A victory is always good!" Aug 20, 2020 at 7:57 p.m.
Leigh enters the room a little late and has braided some flowers into her headfur , she smiles and greets beasts as she enters the room. Aug 20, 2020 at 7:59 p.m.
Xander raises a mug and nods, he has been quiet today and had a little help to get here and sit down as the staff he has brorrowed since he been here rests near his chair. He has yet to get up to get anything to eat or drink, though he does have some tea he is sipping right now. Aug 20, 2020 at 8:01 p.m.
Rufus peeks inside and has decided to join in on the fun as well, he goes to stay near Ciocan as he looks around "Lot of beasties in one place, is intresting yark" Aug 20, 2020 at 8:02 p.m.
---------Ciocan (Room)---------- Aug 20, 2020 at 8:06 p.m.
Ciocan looks at Varus and Olivia and holds out a hand to grasp the Major's forearm in his own, "Thanks Varus, I hate speaking in front of crowds," he rumbles softly, "But thank you, without you and the other officers under you we would not have had such a smooth ride," the badger lord then offersd Olivia a smile, "Nice to see you too Olivia, now both of you enjoy yourself." Aug 20, 2020 at 8:06 p.m.
Aug 20, 2020 at 8:06 p.m.
Oswald meanwhile gets up and walks over to Leigh and offers her his hands, "Hello my love, how are you doing darling?" he smiles warmly, "Care to join me for dinner?" Aug 20, 2020 at 8:06 p.m.
Aug 20, 2020 at 8:06 p.m.
Matilda advances on the food table, the sword of Martin back in its sheath at her hip and the crowd of very hungry long patrol hares melt out of her way. No one is foolish enough to jostle or jab elbows at the hedgehog. There is some music, the Long Patrol Marching Band are performing some very uplifting music and a bunch of the Home Guard and non-patrol hares who usually look after the leverets are taking care of Redwall Dibbuns, making sure they have food and enough to eat and behave themselves. Aug 20, 2020 at 8:06 p.m.
----------Done +paste----------- Aug 20, 2020 at 8:06 p.m.
Zolomon grins"I say a feast is always grand, and fun too" Pete just rolls his eyes at the Sargeant as he quietly eats some food,it would seem Pete isnt one to chat a lot of the time unless it's important to do so. Aug 20, 2020 at 8:09 p.m.
Varus smiles and inclines his head respectfully. "I thank y', Sah," he replies. Olivia also nods her head. "Thank you." She turns, and watches the dibbuns and leverets mingling, and chuckles. "This will surely be a night to remember for many seasons." Aug 20, 2020 at 8:10 p.m.
(Oz just looks around wide eyed at all the beasts here, he even giggles at one of the hares, one gets a little too close and the tiny badger grabs thier ear as they let it get too close. Ciana is the only hare dibbun not from here, or really the abbey for that long she hadd been at the abbey a few days maybe so she is just extra quiet.) Aug 20, 2020 at 8:11 p.m.
Leigh smiles and takes Oswald paw " That would be lovely dear, I am sure we can find a good place to sit." Aug 20, 2020 at 8:12 p.m.
Isa is with the dibbuns, waiting impatiently for food. She'd wanted to watch the storm for longer originally but the promise of food was effective bribery. The moment she has food though she quietly waits for a moment for the adults to stop paying attention and then she ducks under the table, taking her plate with her to sit on the floor under the table and eat there. Aug 20, 2020 at 8:13 p.m.
Donica eats quietly and smiles, this is a good day.A hare asks if she is going to the abbey, she replies "I may just stay here, they may need some help after all and it be good to have another healer here, that and have some training to catch up on wot" Aug 20, 2020 at 8:13 p.m.
Koda finally gets his own food and sits down in a chair once he finds one and looks around , there is a lot here, some he knows and some he does not know. Aug 20, 2020 at 8:14 p.m.
Xander leans back in his chair, he then goes to slowly stand and frowns a bit.Getting the staff he uses it to help him go over to get a plate of food and something to drink.Its clear he dislikes the staff he has, he dislikes not being able to walk without it but it could be a lot worse as he has been told a lot. He is alive after all, Aug 20, 2020 at 8:16 p.m.
Rufus yarks, he looks over at a couple hares whom seem very unsure of a sea gull being in here, but decide to just nt say anything about it as one gives the seagull some fish and ricecakes , to which the bird nods his thanks. Aug 20, 2020 at 8:17 p.m.
Keldorn sips some ale " I will be glad once we get back to Mossflower,I have missed the GUOSIM camp" Aug 20, 2020 at 8:19 p.m.
Gregorian frowns slightly for the gull, he never has been fond of the birds. With the food table clearing though he finally gets up to claim himself some dinner. He gives Xander a brief nod as the badger's by the table already "Evenin'. Yah lookin' bettah than the first time we saw yah on the beach" Aug 20, 2020 at 8:21 p.m.
---------Ciocan (Room)---------- Aug 20, 2020 at 8:26 p.m.
Oswald smiles and leads Leigh over toward the buffet table, "So when did we want to set the date? When we get home to the camp? Or ask the Abbot?" he holds out a plate for the shrew maiden and smiles at her. Aug 20, 2020 at 8:26 p.m.
Aug 20, 2020 at 8:26 p.m.
Ciocan meanwhile has settled back in his chair and is just watching everyone having a lovely time, smiling as he accepts a plate of pie and salad and smiles at everyone, it is so very nice to see everyione having a good time. Aug 20, 2020 at 8:26 p.m.
Aug 20, 2020 at 8:26 p.m.
The dibbuns meanwhile are being fed and given drinks, the helpers Quinten has drafted in to help look after them know what they are about for the most part. Mothers and nursery workers themselves they have a good idea how to handle little ones. Aug 20, 2020 at 8:26 p.m.
----------Done +paste----------- Aug 20, 2020 at 8:26 p.m.
Zolomon watches Xander and motions for a private to help him if needed . He sips some ale and smiles "I might jolly well head ta Redwall, after all...have a feeling might need me seeing as Felicity is clearly staying...likely means Terrence will stay too, guess will have ta see if they want me to come along, and be nice to visit the jolly abbey" Aug 20, 2020 at 8:28 p.m.
(Ciana starts to relax a little more and even smiles some as she enjoys the food with the other dibbuns.) Aug 20, 2020 at 8:29 p.m.
Varus and his wife eventually drift toward the food table and toward Gregorian. Varus nods at the other buck. "Evenin', Greg," he says, casually, whilst Olivia serves herself. Aug 20, 2020 at 8:30 p.m.
Donica nods to Zolomon "I would say ask his Lordship sur,he would know." Aug 20, 2020 at 8:30 p.m.
Leigh smiles at Oswald " I am not sure, either Log-a-log or maybe the abbot, prehaps if we get there in time for their autumn feast, that be a good day "She will sit down when he does. Aug 20, 2020 at 8:32 p.m.
Koda just enjoys the feast, he has not seen a feast before so this is nice for him. Aug 20, 2020 at 8:33 p.m.
Xander nods to Gregorian "Yes sir...I am doing better, still a little unsteady when I walk.Need a better staff or a cane..."He sighs as he is gonna have to get use to the cane the rest of his life, he does let a hare help him get his plate and drink to a chair and says a thank you to the hare. Aug 20, 2020 at 8:35 p.m.
(Keifer sits at the end of one of the tables, he eats a little and thats normal for him. He then excuses himself and heads back to the infirmary.) Aug 20, 2020 at 8:36 p.m.
Keldorn waves a goodbye to the healer hare and looks around, a smile here and there as today is a day to relax, they will be heading on to the abbey in a couple days time. Aug 20, 2020 at 8:37 p.m.
Gregorian selects a few things for his plate but doesn't get far before he pauses to glance back at Varus "Majah, evenin'" he nods to the doe too "Olivia" he resumes his food gathering "Quite the spread. More tailored tah the dibbuns than usual but I shall nevah complain about an extah selection of cake" he glances back to Xander again, nodding along "Well, yah'll probably still get bettah but trust me yah can get used tah it" Aug 20, 2020 at 8:39 p.m.
Rufus enjoys his fish and rice cakes, staying beside Ciocan he just looks around every so often at all the beasts. Aug 20, 2020 at 8:40 p.m.
---------Ciocan (Room)---------- Aug 20, 2020 at 8:48 p.m.
"Well when we get back to Mossflower we can decide then," Oswald says as he sits down with Leigh and settles in to just enjoying the food and spending time with his fiance. Aug 20, 2020 at 8:48 p.m.
Aug 20, 2020 at 8:48 p.m.
Cicocan meanwhile is watching the feast and the beasts, smiling as he sips on a tankard and just smiles happily, he is really very happy to see everyone having such a good time. Several of the dibbuns are getting into a grump over who drank whose drink but several of their minders move in and sooth it over and then Quinten arrives and tops everyones drinks back up with the strawberry fizz, gathering the dibbunsa round him to start telling them one of his stories. Aug 20, 2020 at 8:48 p.m.
----------Done +paste----------- Aug 20, 2020 at 8:48 p.m.
Zolomon looks over and chuckles "General Q seems ta get along with de little ones...thats nice" The dibbuns do calm down when a story starts and even Ciana is listening, edgeing closer as the story is told. Aug 20, 2020 at 8:50 p.m.
(Oz meanwhile giggles and decides some applesause is better on the head of a hare that picked him up,he giggles loudly and then pouts when he is sat down again.) Aug 20, 2020 at 8:51 p.m.
Olivia smiles to Gregorian in greeting, as she picks out a few quiches. "I *really* should avoid too much cake, really," she says with a laugh. Aug 20, 2020 at 8:52 p.m.
Keldorn watches everyone and sips some ale, a bite of pie he has and is enjoying the feast. Aug 20, 2020 at 8:52 p.m.
Leigh nods " yes we can decide once" She smiles " Home...do hope all is well home, everyone will be most glad to see us I am sure" Aug 20, 2020 at 8:55 p.m.
Xander looks over at Oz as e ists back down slowly and shakes his head, he then starts to eat dinner, sips some drink every so often. Aug 20, 2020 at 8:56 p.m.
Rufus speaks to Ciocan "Is Bunny Lord gonna need Rufus come along to the Red stone house ?" Aug 20, 2020 at 8:57 p.m.
Donica blinks as she over heaers what Rufus calls Ciocan and looks over curious, she didn't see much of the bird while on the ship. Aug 20, 2020 at 8:58 p.m.
---------Ciocan (Room)---------- Aug 20, 2020 at 9:07 p.m.
Ciocan looks toward Rufus, "If you would like to accompany us Rufus that would be welcome," he smiled, "I am making the trip myself in person to see the little ones home safe and sound. I'm not about to let anything happen to them now, I'll be taking a veritable army with me into Mossflower to keep everyone safe." Aug 20, 2020 at 9:07 p.m.
Aug 20, 2020 at 9:07 p.m.
The feast however seems to be be going down well with everyone, the food and drink are flowing, the music is loud and boisterous and a space has been cleared for dancing, several hares pairing off to take a turn on the dance floor. They are shortly joined by a small stampede of dibbuns who have decided food is boring when there is dancing and they are currently bopping around, all in their own styles. Aug 20, 2020 at 9:07 p.m.
----------Done +paste----------- Aug 20, 2020 at 9:07 p.m.
Zolomon looks over and chuckles at the dibbuns as the dibbuns dance, both the ones from the mountain and the Redwall dibbuns, both groups are getting along, hmmmmmm.....that could be good or bad . Ciana though stays at the table with little Oz who just watches and yawns, a hare maid frowns as the small badger is a very messy eatter,then he is still fairly young and has barely learned how to walk or talk much yet, Aug 20, 2020 at 9:10 p.m.
Gregorian chuckles at Olivia "As should we all but yah not really livin' if yah give up cake" he glances at the dibbuns as he talks "It's nice havin' so many more youngsters around for a few days, eh? They've had a long way tah go" Aug 20, 2020 at 9:10 p.m.
Donica watches "Well they are having fun at least...well most of them anyways" Aug 20, 2020 at 9:10 p.m.
Xander watches quiety from where he sits, he is happy the mission went well and happy to hear they will head on to Redwall soon, but some things are clearly on his mind still as he has gone sort of quiet, Aug 20, 2020 at 9:12 p.m.
"I know I'll be mahchin' off t' Mossflowah," Varus declares. He takes a sip of Raspberry fizz. "Somebeast 'as t' keep those hares in line, wot wot." His wife, meanwhile replies to Gregorian, "Not going to lie, it takes me back," she says. "Reminds me of Adrian at that age... Full of spunk." She frowns. "I wonder where he and Montgomery are right now..." Varus rests his paw on her shoulder. "I'm sure th' lads 're fine, mah deah..." Aug 20, 2020 at 9:12 p.m.
Leigh smiles and enjoys her time with Oswald happy that they reunited and has rarely left his side since. Aug 20, 2020 at 9:14 p.m.
Keldorn chuckles "All the dibbuns are getting along, is that good?" He gets some more pie and cake even and glaces over at Xander and sits by hin "Are you alright Sir Xander, you are being quiet.It is good to see you are much better, even walking now." Aug 20, 2020 at 9:15 p.m.
Rufus nods "Rufus will come, rufus is back to flying ya ya"His feathers have come back from after his molting, that was seriously annying too, landing is a slight issur but he is working on it. Aug 20, 2020 at 9:17 p.m.
Gregorian finally decides he has enough on his plate to munch on a bit as he watches the dibbuns, glancing briefly at Varus "Yah off on the trip tah finish the mission then?...I'll admit I like tah see things tah the end but I requested tah remain behind" he nods at the dibbuns, focusing on Grace where she's so far behaving and eating "Yah miss a lot at that age..." a little shake of the head and he's back to talking between eating "Besides, with his lordship and myself off sailin' about the forge needs a beast tah stop and catch up with everythin' again" he glances at the pair when Adrian and Monty are mentioned though and after a pause looks back to his food "They're capable hares, I'm sure they'll be fine" Aug 20, 2020 at 9:22 p.m.
Donica speaks "I am stayiing at the mountain, unless they think they need an extra healer along" Aug 20, 2020 at 9:26 p.m.
Xander replies after a while when Keldorn is beside him "Just....guess lot on me mind, and miss home "He looks at the staff he has sort of borrowed "Need a better one..."He frowns as he looks at his paw, slighly shakie but nothing near like it was and its only sometimes now, He snorts"Also been thinking....bout change and all" Aug 20, 2020 at 9:31 p.m.
Keldorn nods "Change can be hard at times yes but at times it must happen" Aug 20, 2020 at 9:34 p.m.
Varus gives Olivia's shoulder a gentle squeeze, as he looks at Gregorian. "Aye, I will," he replies. "I'll be th' most senior rankin' 'are available aftah all. Th' othah Majahs are on their own missions or off duty. Somebeast 'as t' go t' 'elp keep discipline." He looks at his wife. "I know I just got back... An' I'm goin' off again, Deah... But th' trip t' Mossflowah will be considerably shortah th'n th' trip t' Green Isle was." Aug 20, 2020 at 9:37 p.m.
The dibbuns seem to start to finaklly get tried and so the helpers gather them up so they can get to beds soon to rest. Aug 20, 2020 at 9:39 p.m.
Zolomon watches the dibbuns, then decides to walk over to Xander "Hey Xandy....ya doing ok?" Aug 20, 2020 at 9:40 p.m.
Gregorian backs away from the food table a bit at last, eating as he goes "It should be a simple return journey at least...Plus I'm sure when yah get there yah'll get tah enjoy anothah feast. If there was evah a reason for Redwall tah throw a party it'll be the dibbuns returnin'" Aug 20, 2020 at 9:42 p.m.
Xander shrugs, "I...am alive" He glaces around as beatss walk, some still dance or get more food, maybe even help get a dibbun off to bed here soon ."Maybe I will head to bed early"He gets up, a little shaky and frowns, he uses the staff he has and then it ends up sliping from his paw and rolling away.He grumbles and just takes a deep breath and gets the last few feet to the doorway showng he has a very bad limp, it shows a bit less with the staff though. Aug 20, 2020 at 9:45 p.m.
Keldorn frowns and starts to go help and then sits back down as he looks at Zolomon"Maybe you coming along will also cheet sir Xander up a little" Aug 20, 2020 at 9:47 p.m.
Zolomon frowns as his ear droops some , he watches Xander and as he gets to the doorway , he nods to Keldorn"Maybe...though likely getting back to he abbey will cheer him up even more so, or least I do hope so" Aug 20, 2020 at 9:48 p.m.
Varus idly munches on a salad while chatting with Greg. "Anothah feast. Can't say I'm not lookin' forwahd t' that, eh wot!" He laughs heartily. Aug 20, 2020 at 9:51 p.m.
Xander does make it to his room, steadying himself along the walls slowly Aug 20, 2020 at 10:04 p.m.
Gregorian notices the badger losing his cane and leaving anyway but he doesn't move, it didn't look like help would be accepted anyway "A propah Redwall celebration too. They might really go all out for that...They'll be glad tah see all the younstahs home, it's been a long time since the dibbuns were lost" Aug 20, 2020 at 10:04 p.m.
Zolomon nods "Feasts are nice....hmmms like over a season right or something?" He frowns as he had learned how long the trip to here was as they didnt come stright here, a frown forms., that was a long time and still at least a month till any news, but hey good news at least would be literally at the gates soon enough Aug 20, 2020 at 10:08 p.m.
Varus nods. "I haven't experienced a propah one o' those since I was a young Lieutenant too many seasons ago t' even bloody count, wot." He sips some wine. "That was before you an' I were married, Olivia." Aug 20, 2020 at 10:10 p.m.
Gregorian nods to Zolomon "Somethin' like that. Far too long for children tah be away from their families" a shake of his head and he looks back to Varus "Hm, I was still retired the last time I went there. Met my ex wife in the process. It was nice tah go there without a horde tah deal with though" Aug 20, 2020 at 10:15 p.m.
Zolomon hmmms, he nods "Well the young ones will get safe and sound back to the abbey, as well as others that went as well" Aug 20, 2020 at 10:18 p.m.
Varus nods. "I'd said seasons ago aftah I retired th' first time that I'd take mahself t' Mossflowah one day." He shrugs. "Turns out, bein' neah th' Mountain is in mah bones." He gives his wife a squeeze around her waist, and she smiles. "That's all it ever was, dear. Idle talk. You're rooted here." Aug 20, 2020 at 10:27 p.m.
Gregorian hehs "I was retired the last time I went tah Redwall...Though I suppose they did end up getting in tah a bit of a scrap then too, I nevah did stop carrying my hammahs with me though...As yah say, bein' retired doesn't stop yah bein' the patrol and part of the mountain" Aug 20, 2020 at 10:42 p.m.
Varus snorts and laughs. "Sometimes lit'rally, when they re-hire y'." He raises his glass. "T' be honest, I only retired in th' first place because mah youngest was just born. 'E'll be joinin' as a Recruit next season, though, so it's only fittin' I was roped inta work..." Aug 20, 2020 at 10:45 p.m.
"I nevah would have done at all if not for the" Greg taps his peg leg as he settles back down in to a seat to eat "Sometimes the life just throws yah a different way...But we can' have the youngstahs runnin' everythin' themselves now, eh? There's no time tah rest in retirement anymore" Aug 20, 2020 at 10:53 p.m.
Varus mmms, and nods. Olivia has moved off to help round up the dibbuns and leverets, helping Quinten herd the little ones out to bed as the party starts to wind down. Varus takes another long sip of wine. "Not anymore, no. There was tha' time we all sat on our laurels and got ovahconfident, 'n' look wot 'appened..." Aug 20, 2020 at 10:57 p.m.
Gregorian shakes his head "It's not ovah confident tah be outnumbered and barely win the day, or at least I don't believe at all that I would have made a difference that day. Maybe I could have taken down a few more vermin, saved a few hares, might just have died in the process...Nah, that day was goin' tah be a bloodbath no mattah wot" Aug 20, 2020 at 11:05 p.m.
Olivia stops beside Varus and gives him a quick kiss. "I'll be helping Quint get these little ones to bed..." And with that, she exits. Varus, meanwhile, finishes his drink, and sighs. "You're right, there," he says. "Eh..." Aug 20, 2020 at 11:18 p.m.
Gregorian nods his head to Olivia "Good luck tah yah marm" because anyone trying to get the kids to go to bed needs luck "I'll get Grace soon, she'll calm down with the rest and if I can pick her up while she's half asleep and worn herself out all the bettah" he chuckles before he looks back to Varus "Ah, well. Yah trip there this time will be for bettah reasons /and/ it's proof that the patrol is still workin'. A battle was hard won but the patrol goes on. Still savin' dibbuns and takin' down slavahs no mattah wot" Aug 20, 2020 at 11:24 p.m.
Varus nods his head. "It's amazin' 'ow brazen slavahs are, t' be perfectly honest. In Mossflowah, no less. It's somethin' y' expect on th' Western Shore." Aug 20, 2020 at 11:32 p.m.
Gregorian finally finishes his food and picks up his drink again as he shakes his head "Where there's vermin there's slavahs. Yah'll find they're everywhere, just not so organised and prepared tah run tah sea" Aug 20, 2020 at 11:37 p.m.
Zolomon had wandred off and comes back to sit down and get a little more cake cause cake is good. Aug 20, 2020 at 11:39 p.m.
Varus harrumps. "Yahr right there, Greg," he replies. "I 'ope we get a few months of peace f'r awhile. I've been watchin' th' next generation o' recruits wi' keen interest, and so mah hope is we won't 'ave t' face anothah majah vermin threat till aftah they've become our newest Privates, wot." Aug 20, 2020 at 11:40 p.m.
Gregorian raises his glass "We've made it this far. The patrol lives on" he sips from his drink "It'll out live us both" he finishes his drink before getting up "But, I bettah get Grace tah sleep before it gets too late" Aug 20, 2020 at 11:46 p.m.
Zolomon glaces over at the two and finishes his cake, some hares start to clean up the dinning Hall now as things start to finish up. Aug 20, 2020 at 11:51 p.m.
Varus raises his glass as well, and nods briefly to Zolomon, too. "Aye, that it will," he answers, standing as well. "I should probably start heading that way myself, actually..." Aug 20, 2020 at 11:51 p.m.
Gregorian nods to Zolomon on the way out too, though he makes a short detour to grab a couple of slices of cake on the way out "Tomorrow is anothah day with trainin' and marchin' and life goin' on. Tonight at least there was cake" Aug 20, 2020 at 11:54 p.m.
Zolomon smiles a little, cake was nice, traning not so much as there was likely a couple days of it before the trip to Redwall. Aug 20, 2020 at 11:56 p.m.
Varus stops before he heads out. "Evenin'," he says. Aug 20, 2020 at 11:58 p.m.
Zolomon nods and then hmmms as he goes to grab one of the last couple apple and pear pies and slips off down the hallway after the makor leaves. Aug 21, 2020 at 12:02 a.m.
Xander sits in his room, he had left a little sooner than he planed but he needed to head out of there.He wipes his eyes as he has been crying and lets himself fall back onto his cot and stare at the celling. Aug 21, 2020 at 12:05 a.m.
Zolomon pokes his head in and walks over with the pie, sitting it down on the nightstand when he sees tears "Xandy?" He asks and sounds concerned "Ya ok?"He stays by the bed and waits on a reply. Aug 21, 2020 at 12:07 a.m.
Xander just frowns but finally looks over at his friend, "No....now go away."It had been a long past few weeks for the badger recovering and he had yet to really fully recover. He had a large scar on his leg from his knee to his hip, he had a scar,small but there on his left cheek, he felt weak and helpless cause he couldnt even walk without a stupid staff or leaning on a wall, grabbing a chair after a few paw steps, he closed his eyes " I....am...I dont even know anymore" Aug 21, 2020 at 12:12 a.m.
Zolomon tries to think, he then speaks "Your Xander Winters and ....my best friend and always have been. And ya....been through a lot, but your still you, ya know and here in like a couple days or so ya will head back to the abbey, 3 weeks top travel time and part of it by ship no less" Aug 21, 2020 at 12:14 a.m.
Xander opens his eyes and looks at Zolomon and frowns "I can not even walk without a stupid....."He shakes his head "I can't even lift my blade, I tried a little while ago...let alone swing it good."He holds out his right arm, his right paw shaky again as he snorts, he looks at a vile of herb mixture he can take for pain and stuff, he lets his right arm rest and slowly sits up,he downs the mixture and makes a face..he realt REALLY should of added some mint. Aug 21, 2020 at 12:19 a.m.
Zolomon even makes a face, he then gets and offers pie "Pie?" He smiles in hopes of cheering him up as he speaks sliceing the pie with a dagger so he has half and the badger has half, "Look your still...you, that woudlnt change....okj so your not a warrior anymore, you did mention before how de warrior days were over, maybe ya can like join de order..."He grins "Brother Xander....kind of has a good ring ta it " Aug 21, 2020 at 12:21 a.m.
Xander looks at the pie an at first looks away and then takes a few bites before he speaks "I...have thought of it...yeah"He frowns "But wot am I...gonna do. Wot will Krisha think of ...this.And who will train Oz if he maybe wants to be a warrior one day, the Blade of The Northwind Storms is passed down, unless he decides to maybe be a healer or join the order, but the blade is still rightfully his one day." Aug 21, 2020 at 12:26 a.m.
Zolomon listens as he eats his half of the pie and smiles "She will be happy your alive, thats wot Xandy. She will help you if you need it fer anything, she loves you. You could be dead right now and you....just about was, we are lucky we are not bringing back the worse news possible, instead we are going to bring news of look the dibbuns are safe,sound and alive and look so is Xandy...maybe Xandy isn't top form,but he is alive."He sighs "You were injuried badly and poisoned on top of that, your very lucky to be able to go back to the abbey, and your lucky to not be in a wheeled chair" Aug 21, 2020 at 12:29 a.m.
Xander thinks on this and smiles a little as he eats more pie and then the last little bit he tosses at the hare and gives a light chuckle as he is feeling a little better. Aug 21, 2020 at 12:32 a.m.
Zolomon ducks and grins as he still has 1/3 of his own pie half and goes to smash it in the badger's face. Aug 21, 2020 at 12:33 a.m.
Xander was not expecting the surprise attck and blinks , he cleans off some of the pie and goes to wipe his paws on Zolomons uniform and chuckles .He yawns a little as he is tried but he needs to get cleaned up a little before bed time. Aug 21, 2020 at 12:35 a.m.
Zolomon frowns "Ya meanie..."But he smiles as he gets the pie tin and smiles "I need ta get to bed, tis late.....ya best be at breakfast"He grins or ya get a pie ta de face again"He is jokeing....or is he. Aug 21, 2020 at 12:37 a.m.
Xander shakes his head but is smileing at least "Yeah, maybe your get a pie to the face..."He nods goodnight." He will of course clean up before bed, he is cheered up some at least but still the idea of change.....well he still has a lot to think on, but first sleep. Aug 21, 2020 at 12:38 a.m.
Zolomon nods"yeah...right"He gives a chuckle, and a salute and heads off to get to sleep himself, well cleaning up a little first and taking the pie tin back to the kitchens, then its time to get some well earned sleep. Aug 21, 2020 at 12:40 a.m.
Dominik goes home. Aug 21, 2020 at 5:04 a.m.
It's the day after a night of partying, food and drink for most of the younger hares so what better time for the older generation who actually got some sleep to clang bits of metal together and generally make a lot of noise. Fortunately the forge is pretty separated and the walls are thick of half the mountain would probably be complaining. Greg is busy within though, making an early start on the todo list that built up while they'd been away. Aug 21, 2020 at 5:24 p.m.
Xander makes his way along the hallway, every so often he leans on the wall, he then gets to the large forge room and manages a few feet before stumbleing but he catches himself,he slowly stands back up and regains his balance, he doesnt have a staff with him right now. Aug 21, 2020 at 5:28 p.m.
Gregorian's ear turns to the door as it creaks open and he glances over, grimacing a little as the badger stumbles. He doesn't immediately rush to help though because he has a hammer in one paw and a pair of tongs with a very hot bit of metal in the other paw "Yah alright lad?" he questions as he dunks the metal back in to the forge to free his paws up. Aug 21, 2020 at 5:33 p.m.
Xander nods, " Just getting use to walking again, but my right right sort of gets stiff at times. " He looks around " I need a cane or..sumthing" Aug 21, 2020 at 5:35 p.m.
Gregorian frees his paws and drags a stool over for the badger to sit "Well yah had one last night, wot happened tah that?" a little huffed sigh and he shakes his head "Look, I get it. I lost a foot, I had tah get used tah walkin' all ovah again" he pats the walking stick he still keeps in his belt "I had tah use a stick for a long time, still do sometimes...Yah goin' tah need tah adjust" Aug 21, 2020 at 5:40 p.m.
Xander frowns as he slowly gets to the stool. " Its a staff I sort of borrowed from your training area, likely not the best fer..helping me." If one sees it, its also slightly cracked in one place where he fell rather hard one day 8n the library. " It's...hard and my stregth is , well.." He frowns, " My while right side is weaker than in should be, sometime it goes numb" Aug 21, 2020 at 5:44 p.m.
Gregorian scratches his beard and gets the metal out of the forge before it can get too hot but he leaves it to cool beside the coals for now "Mm, nothin' made for hares is goin' tah be any good for yah and we haven't had stick wieldin' badgahs in a long time...I can sort yah somethin' out. There's a few days before yah off home at least" Aug 21, 2020 at 5:49 p.m.
Xander nods as Greg speaks " That would be helpful yes , and I look forward to being home...just not sure wot ta expect ..is all." Aug 21, 2020 at 8:14 p.m.
Gregorian pats down his pockets and glances around the room while he's thinking about what he needs "Expect overjoyed relief I imagine. They don't know wot has happened tah the children or if they'll see everyone again. No one is goin' tah be sad tah see yah all back" he finally starts digging around some of the work benches as he talks. Aug 21, 2020 at 8:20 p.m.
As the two talk, the young mouse would wander in to look around the area. He was rather impressed with the designs for his shield that was given to him by Lord Ciocian and wanted to see more before they left. Of course, running into his father, Caleb would come over and give Xander a nice hug, glad to have the badger still around. Aug 21, 2020 at 8:27 p.m.
Xander replies " Yes of course....I know that just.." He shrugs as he sits there " Me, I'm not really the same now. Not...really."He looks over at Caleb and smiles. Aug 21, 2020 at 8:28 p.m.
Gregorian pauses to think for a moment. He was a very different hare since he lost his leg too "Mm...No...but yah'll get used tah bein' different...eventually" he finally finds some string as Caleb appears. He nods at the mouse "Hullo there" he greets before gesturing to Xander "Right, stand yahself up, I need tah work out how long tah make this stick of yours" Aug 21, 2020 at 8:33 p.m.
Caleb would look towards Gregorian and get a good idea of what was going on, backing himself up to sit just away enough so he wouldn't get in the way. He was interested in watching what would happen. Aug 21, 2020 at 8:38 p.m.
Xander frowns but slowly stands, he balances himself and then stands up straight,he tenses up a little when his right leg goes all numb again like it does sometimes but manages to stay stood up for now. Aug 21, 2020 at 8:41 p.m.
Gregorian pauses for a moment to make sure the badger's not going to fall over straight away before he quickly steps over. He only really needs the one measurement to get the badgers height and quickly gets it with the string "Good, good. Sit yahself back down. Erm...Will need tah see yah paw, if yah just hold it up" he gestures to Caleb and some wood stacked in the corner "Have a look ovah there would yah lad? Find me a nice strong, thick bit of wood tah work with. Needs tah be at least this long" he cuts the relevant length from the string and offers it over. Aug 21, 2020 at 8:50 p.m.
Xander nods as he sits down and holds out his paw, there is some slight shakeing of his paw but it was a lot worse some weeks ago. Aug 21, 2020 at 8:56 p.m.
Caleb looks towards his father with a whimper as he knows this isn't exactly comfortable for him. He takes a moment to watch and make sure Xander won't fall over as he looks over towards Gregorian. With a nod, the mouse takes the string and goes over towards the pile of wood, starting to measure out every few pieces to see if he can find one that was just right. After a few moments of searching the pile, Caleb heads back over and makes sure to give the wood over towards Greg. Aug 21, 2020 at 8:58 p.m.
Gregorian is easing in to his more creative mindset as he does a bit of measuring of the paw, remaining patient with the shaking "Alright" he says after making it quick and backing off to one of the work benches "Is there anythin' specific yah need or want from it?" he questions before taking the wood from Caleb with a nod of thanks and looking it over himself. He looks for weak points, tries to snap the wood in two to test it but he appears satisfied when it seems to be strong enough. Aug 21, 2020 at 9:08 p.m.
Caleb takes a few steps back and just sits down, wanting to watch process to the best of his ability so he could learn for later. Aug 21, 2020 at 9:12 p.m.
Xander shakes his head " Not that I can think of, not much uneven ground, well least once home that is, easy to grip be good " He frowns as he lets his paw rest. moving it some, it seems to shake a little more but then relaxes more as he does.He is quiet" I just wonder wot others will think, I even got to thinking on something." Aug 21, 2020 at 9:14 p.m.
Gregorian grabs a bit of parchment to jot down a couple of things as he's talking "Well yah in luck, I have some experience makin' these things. Gettin' the weight and grip right is...well, it's a lot like makin' a good sword. I made mine from metal entirely, it's heavier but that's a personal choice for a blacksmith. Wood should serve yah well. A few metal braces for strength in this case...I assume yah weren't also lookin' tah hide a sword in it were yah? Takes a little longah tah make" Aug 21, 2020 at 9:25 p.m.
Caleb would continue to watch, seeming to jot some stuff down with his notepad. It seemed the little mouse was much more adventurous than most, wanting to know every little thing he could learn to do with objects and such. Tea making, piloting a ship, and now wood working... Aug 21, 2020 at 9:31 p.m.
Xander chuckles slightly " No. I knew a beast that had a hidden like thin blade in a cane, my Uncle Zee.." He sighs sadly as he remembers the old badger, " Uncle Zee held onto to my blade till,he said I was ready to weild it..had to go through tests and find chests" He smiles a bit as he remembers it well." as for the thin blade in Uncle Zees cane, that cane is buried with him , somewhere in,Send Valley way way north of mossflower" Aug 21, 2020 at 9:33 p.m.
Gregorian chuckles too and pauses long enough to twist the top of his stick in his belt so it releases a catch to allow him to pull out enough of the blade inside to show it's there "Well now yah know anothah. I just couldn't make myself a cane without puttin' one in it...same goes for the pegleg actually" because there is a blade hiding inside his metal pegleg "I don't think I'll be leavin' any cryptic clues for my daughtah tah find weaponry though...for one thing the mountain's full of it, she can pick her own when the time comes. I made everythin' I wield so I suppose she'll miss out on the family history tah it all" Aug 21, 2020 at 9:44 p.m.
Xander nods as he chuckles " Could come in handy one day, never know." He smiles" I hope one day to pass my blade to my son, unleas he wants to join the order at the abbey and if he does that is fine." He is quiet a little while before he speaks " I am steping down as a warrior, gonna join the order, just do pottery work and make,teas" He smiles, he been doing a lot of thinking and seems he has decided what he is going to do once home. Aug 21, 2020 at 9:57 p.m.
Gregorian chuckles again "Well if he does join the ordah he can use it as a paperweight" meanwhile his paws are getting to work and marking the wood with charcoal to figure out what he's cutting off "Yah got a plan, that's good. This forge was my retirement plan. I'll admit metal work is my preference ovah wood but I've branched out ovah the years. Even had to dabble in some glasswork before...Any designs or wot not yah want worked in?" he does have a lot of detailed patterns on his leg, stick and hammers if anyone could get close enough to see it. Aug 21, 2020 at 10:07 p.m.
Xander shrugs " Don't know, maybe like vines be nice or my name on it, both even. And yeah a plan..just hope all is well at the abbey we been gone like over a season now....be like a little over season and a half by time home." Its been about 2 or 3 weeks over a season now. Aug 21, 2020 at 10:12 p.m.
Gregorian jots a few more things down on his bit of parchment "Alright, I can do that easily" he pauses to stroke his beard for a second as he runs through everything in his head "It should take, hmm...couple of days tah get it all put tahgethah. Plenty of time before yah leave and finally get tah return tah the abbey and yah peace" Aug 21, 2020 at 10:18 p.m.
Xander nods " Thanks , I will remember to stop by before I head off." He looks back to the doorway,he can get that far even if he is slow doing so. Aug 21, 2020 at 10:22 p.m.
"I'll bring it tah yah when it's done tah make sure everythin's right" Greg replies as he's thinking again before he gives Xander a quick glance and remembers the current problem "Ah, but, until then..." he looks around quickly and after dismissing most bits of wood carved in to handles for random bits of weaponry as they're too short he grabs a polearm instead, knocks the bladed head off within seconds and offers Xander the long pole as a staff "Go easy on it but it'll keep yah balance for a couple of days at least" Aug 21, 2020 at 10:29 p.m.
Xander smiles and nods his thanks. " Thanks." He is glad for something to help balance himself and nods " I'll be careful, not to worry I won't be doing that much " Aug 21, 2020 at 10:32 p.m.
Gregorian nods once back and moves off to get to work designing and making "Leave it with me and I'll find yah when it's done" Aug 21, 2020 at 10:39 p.m.
Xander nods and slowly makes his way back to his room. Aug 21, 2020 at 10:40 p.m.
---------Dochas (Room)---------- Aug 22, 2020 at 8:37 p.m.
The Redwall Dibbuns are growing bored, which is terrible since literally the entire DAB horde is among them. Squirrelbabe has decided that exploring Salamandastron is a good idea, so while DoraRose was on a (reluctant) break from tending to them, Squirrelbabe somehow got all the Redwall Dibbuns to give their caretaker the slip. The ferret Dibbun is the only one not with them, having chosen to stay with Matilda. They are now wandering around the Mountain, following their Ringleader, who is refusing to admit that she is hopelessly lost. Aug 22, 2020 at 8:37 p.m.
Julia is freaking out. She knows her sister has returned, and she knows that Felicity is sick, but she doesn't know why she hasn't been allowed to see her yet. She has gathered that she couldn't catch the sickness, so why can't she see her sister??! No explanations are being provided by the adults, so to burn off her anger, the leveret Ringleader is leading the Long Patrol branch of the DAB to go make a mess somewhere (although she hasn't told them that's her plan). Aug 22, 2020 at 8:37 p.m.
The 2 groups meet outside the door of the craft room. Julia quirks an eyebrow and puts her paws on her hips. "Whatcha /doin'/ up /'ere/? Aren't y's'possed t'be wi' da Redwallahs? Are y'losted?" Squirrelbabe crosses her arms, scowling fiercely. "We jus' /explorin'/. We no get /losted/ 'cause we Wedwallews! Whot /you/ doin'?" Aug 22, 2020 at 8:37 p.m.
----------Done +paste----------- Aug 22, 2020 at 8:37 p.m.
Oz has tagged along though mainly crawling as he follows and chuckles, likely carried a little ways before sat down on the floor again to look around. Aug 22, 2020 at 8:41 p.m.
(A couple of the dibbuns from the mountain stay towards the back of the group, they are a couple of the younger hare dibbuns, but they can walk and run fairly well.) Aug 22, 2020 at 8:44 p.m.
Isa was not originally a DAB member when they left the abbey but it was safe to say their adventures had brought her closer to Squirrelbabe and the rest of the group so where they go she goes too. As the two groups meet she's unsure if they're supposed to be friendly or not. The hares didn't seem too bad at the feast. She glances at Squirrelbabe for the answer. Squirrel's scowling so Isa does too, copying the arm folding as well "Yeah, we're not lost cause we can go anywhere we want!..." she points at the door "Like there. What's that?" Aug 22, 2020 at 8:44 p.m.
Rufus is not too close to the dibbun groups, but he does hear them chatting, just where as sound bouces off these long tunnels after all. Aug 22, 2020 at 8:45 p.m.
Grace may not get on with Julia but there's other dibbuns in the Sala group that she does so she's there too, hanging back in the crowd and happy to have some fun causing mischief. She at first raises her paw to wave at the abbey dibbuns but then stops, looking between Julia and the others as they seem to have a stand off. Aug 22, 2020 at 8:47 p.m.
---------Dochas (Room)---------- Aug 22, 2020 at 8:58 p.m.
Julia scowls back, first at Squirrelbabe, then at Isa. "We jus' lookin' foh fun! An' dat's da craft room -- 'tis where we go t'paint an' stuff." A couple leverets bounce up and down. "We wantsa paints!!" Aug 22, 2020 at 8:58 p.m.
Squirrelbabe glances at the door. "Paintin' sounds fun. I say we do dat!" There's a cheer from the Redwallers, and the trio of female mice clamber onto each other's shoulders and open the door! They tumble inside, managing to get out of the way of the stampede as the other Redwallers charge into the room. Aug 22, 2020 at 8:58 p.m.
Squirrelbabe goes to help Oz stand up so he can toddle inside withe them. Julia narrows her eyes, ignoring the leverets who follow the other Dibbuns into the room. "Whatcha doin' wif 'im?" The squirrel rolls her eyes. "'E came fwom Wedwall wif us. Chill out." She tries to lead the baby badger and any stragglers into the room, leaving the leveret Ringleader glowering at her back. Aug 22, 2020 at 8:58 p.m.
----------Done +paste----------- Aug 22, 2020 at 8:58 p.m.
Oz blinks and looks backwards at Julia and back to Squirrelbabe and back to the hallway,He falls onto his bottom once and crawls over to a small stool and pulls himself up as he giggles. Aug 22, 2020 at 9:01 p.m.
(A couple younger hare dibbuns find some little bits of paper, glue and smile,"This room is fun" "Yeah...funs") Aug 22, 2020 at 9:02 p.m.
Isa glares back but gets distracted as the other dibbuns get excited "Tha' does sound cool..." she gets out the way of the mice opening the door but quickly pulls one of them back up so they're not trampled in the stampede. She looks around and her eyes widen "Ooooh" she looks back at Squirrelbabe "Y'gotta see this, they don't just got paints in here there's cloth an' glue an' tools an' all sorts. We could makes everythin'" she heads for the neat rolls of fabrics herself, going to pull out a green one at the bottom which makes four others fall to the floor and start rolling away. Aug 22, 2020 at 9:06 p.m.
Rufus slowly comes down the long hall and puffs up slightly at the noise coming from the craft room down the hall. He has not been in this room before so he grew curious, a small quick peek would not hurt after all. Aug 22, 2020 at 9:08 p.m.
Grace has never got to play in the craft room unsupervised before, there's normally adults around. She's curious too though now that they've got a quiet spot. She huffs a little sigh on her way in the door though as Julia seems to be causing trouble "Just leave it" she says to the other hare as she passes Julia to get in the door and looks around. She's just deciding where to start when she spots movement by the door as Rufus peeks "Ah! Bird!" she yells, taken by surprise and grabbing the first thing she can, which is one of those rolls of fabric on the ground, and throwing it at the gull. Aug 22, 2020 at 9:13 p.m.
---------Dochas (Room)---------- Aug 22, 2020 at 9:21 p.m.
Julia's glare becomes even darker at Grace's words. "You leave it!" She grumbles, but she, too, follows the others into the room. She smiles at a number of the Redwallers opening the paint and brushing it onto a piece of paper. "Can I paint, /too/??" They hand her a brush, and she plops down with them, content (for now) to just make something pretty. Aug 22, 2020 at 9:21 p.m.
Squirrelbabe doesn't leave the baby badger's side, but she does look around. "Hammews?" she asks the kitten. Watching the fabric roll across the floor, 2 of the bolts unfurling as they do so, the squirrel says, "I wantsa builds a boat so's I no gotta wide wif dat dummy Ciocan." Aug 22, 2020 at 9:21 p.m.
At Grace's exclamation, both Ringleaders turn towards the door in time to see the fabric flying across the air towards the gull! "No, don'ts!" Squirrelbabe calls out. The massed Dibbuns start squeaking in alarm, and Julia tries to get them to settle down with no luck. "'Tis okie, Grace 'as gots it 'andled!" Aug 22, 2020 at 9:21 p.m.
----------Done +paste----------- Aug 22, 2020 at 9:21 p.m.
Oz blinks and squeels in delight at the sight of the room, the colors of paper and such and grabs a pain can that tips over and spills, his eyes widen as he looks at it.He puts a paw in it and slaps the paw on the table,then giggles as that looks so cool! Aug 22, 2020 at 9:24 p.m.
Koda passes the room, stopping a morment and then just srugs and heads on.Meanwhile a couple hare dibbuns start argueing with an otter dibbun over who should get some string and bits of colored paper and the nice neat box...turns over! Aug 22, 2020 at 9:28 p.m.
Isa hugs on to the green bolt of fabric as she looks around but she glances back at Squirrelbabe when the other dibbun joins her and asks about hammers "Ummmmm" she looks around and points at some wood, saws, hammers and general woodworking stuff "There...Do we gots time t'build a boat? Maybe we could just steal their ship?" problem solving dibbun style. She puffs up at Grace's yell from the door and quickly spins around but hesitates when Squirrelbabe says no. A second later though and she drops the green bolt of fabric to grab one which had unrolled a bit on the floor "'e's always talkin' to the big badger, 'e might go an' tell him" and she goes to toss a bit of the loose fabric at the gull, hoping it might tangle him up somehow. Aug 22, 2020 at 9:31 p.m.
Rufus pokes his head in and yarks loudly "Small fues being loud, ya ya...and small furs no mess with ship, small furs need to ge goodfurs ya ya!!" He steps in further,likely not the best idea . Aug 22, 2020 at 9:33 p.m.
Grace is disappointed to have missed but she is only little and rolls of fabrics are heavy. She backs away from the gull a little when he enters but after he's inside she edges around the side of the room, trying to get to the door so she can shut it before anyone else just passes by and spots them. Aug 22, 2020 at 9:37 p.m.
---------Dochas (Room)---------- Aug 22, 2020 at 9:50 p.m.
Julia is still trying to calm the Dibbuns who are freaking out, especially after Isa mentions the gulls might tell on them. "'Tis okie, 'tis okie, we all gonna be okies!" Squirrelbabe glares at her. "You no' doin' dat wight." The leveret flails her arms in agitation. "Oh, yeahs?? Den 'ow would YOU do it?" The Redwall Ringleader straightens her back. "Like /dis/." Aug 22, 2020 at 9:50 p.m.
Squirrelbabe gestures at the kitten to make sure Oz doesn't fall, then stands in the middle of the room and says "OI!!" really loudly (which she obviously stole from DoraRose, who says that all the time to get their attention). Once quiet is mostly restored, she spreads her paws out wide. "It gonna be okies. We done dis befowe. We gonna be okies." She whips around, grabs the fabric Isa tried to cover the bird with, and stalks over to him. "'Cause you no gonna tell on us, aw yous??" Aug 22, 2020 at 9:50 p.m.
She spots Grace trying to close the door and decides to use that as a distraction. "Ya, she gots da wight idea!" Hopefully this distracts the bird enough for her next move to work: the squirrel pounces, trying to cover the gull with the fabric! The Redwall Dibbuns cheer, and the Long Patrol Dibbuns just look at Julia, who is staring in shock at her rival. Aug 22, 2020 at 9:50 p.m.
----------Done +paste----------- Aug 22, 2020 at 9:50 p.m.
(A coupe of the younger hares hide under the table and start crying, clearly the sea gull looks fightening.) Aug 22, 2020 at 9:52 p.m.
Oz looks at the sea gull and points to it, he reaches out as if trying to grab a feather,those feathers look neat! Aug 22, 2020 at 10:03 p.m.
Isa glares at the gull to try and look scary as he's scaring some of the dibbuns. It kind of fails as she's small and fluffy but she backs off anyway at Squirrelbabe's gesture, going to go to Oz instead quickly, just making sure he's not about to fall over as he reaches for the bird. Aug 22, 2020 at 10:03 p.m.
Rufus puffs out as a lot happens at once and he is covered in cloth and yarks loudly, his tail featehrs stick out and the baby badger pulls out one when the gull starts to pull away! Luckly one feather will not mess things up as he starts to go back and forth yarking louder and louder "Rufus is gonna peck a beast plentygood! YARK YARK YARK!!!!" Aug 22, 2020 at 10:08 p.m.
Grace slams the door shut as Squirrelbabe pounces and then she pounces too, going to grab the end of the fabric and run it around the bird to try and tangle him up further "Yah not peckin' anyone here!" Aug 22, 2020 at 10:12 p.m.
---------Dochas (Room)---------- Aug 22, 2020 at 10:23 p.m.
Squirrelbabe scowls and makes sure the gull's head is covered with the fabric. "You no peck us o' I gonna give Baby Ozzie mowe o' you feavvews!!" She nods appreciatively to Grace. "T'anks! You good at dis." She then turns to the other Dibbuns. "It okay, he can't do nuffink nows. We gonna be okies. Oh, I knows, let's make somet'in' /pweety/ for DwowaWose!!" Aug 22, 2020 at 10:23 p.m.
As the other Dibbuns smile and go back to making pretty things (although they do stare worriedly at the wrapped up gull, hoping the Ringleader is right that he won't do anything now), Julia stares in slight awe at the squirrel, amazed at the fact that she has all the Dibbuns doing as she says. She stands there wordlessly, trying to figure out the squirrel's secret. Aug 22, 2020 at 10:23 p.m.
Squirrelbabe pokes at the gull, saying, "Now you's be quiets! I's gots paint ovew hewe dat I gonna put on you feavvews if you don't be quiet!" She then marches over to the wall that has the hammers and things and scrambles up to them with all the agility of, well, a squirrel. She is intent on ignoring the bird unless he stays loud. Aug 22, 2020 at 10:23 p.m.
----------Done +paste----------- Aug 22, 2020 at 10:23 p.m.
Oz looks at the feather he has and puts it in his mouth, he then spits "eeeeeeeee"He says and makes a face, the feather did not taste good. Aug 22, 2020 at 10:27 p.m.
Isa eeps as Oz gets himself a feather and she quickly puts herself between the baby badger and the bird incase he does start pecking or just flails their way "Get away!" she hisses at Rufus and if he gets close again she will try to swipe him with her claws. Warning made she looks back at Oz to check on him and has to giggle when he tries to eat the feather. She picks up the feather again for him "Look, yah can paint with it" she offers, going to dip the end of it in some paint and brush it on the mess of papers as a demonstration before she offers it back to him. Aug 22, 2020 at 10:32 p.m.
Rufus yarks loudly and starts to fly upwards,getting even more tangled in the cloths and now some strings as he moves and crashes into a shelf and into some bright blue paint get spills all over himself, the floor, the shelf and only yarks more as he gets back to the ground and shakes the paint pail off that sends the paint pail into the wall with a loud clack! Aug 22, 2020 at 10:34 p.m.
Grace actually looks quite proud when Squirrelbabe compliments her but it quickly turns in to a grimace as Rufus takes flight and takes down half the room with him. She covers her head to shield herself from the paint flying and yanks on the fabric but it just gets pulled out of her paw. Aug 22, 2020 at 10:43 p.m.
(A second later and the door opens suddenly to reveal Greg. It sounded like there was a fight or a bird broke in or something! He'd ran there from the forge but whatever he was expecting to find in the room it wasn't this. He freezes in the doorway, staring at the scene until his brain can process enough for a roaring yell "Wot in the name of hell do yah lot think yah doin'?!" Grace immediately goes eep, grabs a bit of fabric and throws it over herself, as if that'll hide her.) Aug 22, 2020 at 10:43 p.m.
---------Dochas (Room)---------- Aug 22, 2020 at 10:55 p.m.
Dibbuns frantically run out of the way as the bird takes flight. Squirrelbabe gets a splash of blue paint as she tumbles to the ground holding a hammer. She drops it and runs over to the other Dibbuns, joining Julia as she guides them to the far corner of the room. The trio of mice are crying because the "meanie birdy" ruined their picture! Most of the other Dibbuns are crying now, too, really scared. Aug 22, 2020 at 10:55 p.m.
Matters are not improved by the adult hare's appearance. Basically everyone freezes, staring. But when he yells at them, frightening the Redwall Dibbuns so much they all start crying even more loudly, Squirrelbabe finds her anger and moxie, and she marches over to him, shakes a fist in the air, and gives him a trio of very choice curse words. "It not okies fow yous t'come in hewe an' /scawe/ us!! You say you sowwy, o' I wip you /eaws/ off an' makes you EAT 'em!!" Aug 22, 2020 at 10:55 p.m.
Julia's mouth drops open. First, she just learned a new word! Second, who does this squirrel think she is, shouting and cursing at the Smith like that? Julia could learn some lessons from this brave little Redwaller. Squirrelbabe continues to glare at the adult. Forget the fact that he helped rescue them, she's not going to let him yell at them like that! Aug 22, 2020 at 10:55 p.m.
----------Done +paste----------- Aug 22, 2020 at 10:55 p.m.
Oz tilts his head, he giggles and happyly says one of the choice words, it was an easy one and sounded funny, he then whmpers a little when some paint got on his head and cries loudly! Aug 22, 2020 at 10:58 p.m.
Isa screams as paint hits her too, colouring the side of her head blue. She tries to rub it off with her paw but just spreads it around more before she quickly looks at Oz when he starts wailing "Shh shush shh shh, it's ok, it's just paint, it's just makin' a mess...Like a game! Look" she takes the blue paw she'd got from trying to get the pain off herself and she lightly smacks herself in the face with it, leaving a nice pawprint behind. She grins, trying to reassure him and act like everything's fine while she ignores adults and scary birds behind her "See? It's just a game" Aug 22, 2020 at 11:04 p.m.
Rufus puffs out as now he has some blue on the end of his feathers now, he yarks loudly and mutters some things. He manages to get some cloths off off himself and looks very unhappy."Bad bad furs make mess...attck Rufus yark!!!!!" Aug 22, 2020 at 11:05 p.m.
Grace edges towards the wall while remaining under her cloth of totally not invisibility. She's just trying to blend in until he dad's far enough away from the door to run for it. Greg does not look impressed with Squirrelbabe but nor is he shocked by bad language or scared by threats. He does recognise that he probably shouldn't be scaring them after everything so he at least stops yelling but he gives the squirrel a huff noise and heads inside towards the bird, pointing at Squirrelbabe on the way "Don't threaten beasts" he turns his attention to Rufus "Stop yellin' and calm down! Yah makin' this worse. They're just dibbuns" he snaps the words at the bird before looking around the room at the youngsters and their mess "Dibbuns who should know bettah than tah be causin' trouble like this" Aug 22, 2020 at 11:14 p.m.
---------Dochas (Room)---------- Aug 22, 2020 at 11:30 p.m.
Squirrelbabe growls. "I talks da way I wants!!" She angrily informs the Smith. An otter Dibbun pipes up. "We was just tryna make pretty thingies f'r Dora! Da birdie's da one who maked da big mess!" The other Redwallers echo an agreement, even though most of them are still crying. Squirrelbabe nods in satisfaction. "Yeah, we no' /twyin'/ t'be naughty! We jus' twyin' t'make pwetty t'ings!" Forget that she had a hammer shortly before he came in. Aug 22, 2020 at 11:30 p.m.
Julia, for her part, stays wisely silent since she had led the leveret DABers in here to actually make a giant mess so maybe her sister will have to deal with her and she can finally see her. Most of the leverets are trying to blend in with the Redwallers (seeing as how the hare-that-eats-books is the only Redwall hare present, that won't really work) or hide in manners similar to what Grace is doing. A pair of them try to slip out the door, not realizing that they're leaving a trail of paint pawprints behind! Aug 22, 2020 at 11:30 p.m.
----------Done +paste----------- Aug 22, 2020 at 11:30 p.m.
Oz wails loudly now and rubs his eyes,he is very tried now .About then Matilda comes in and frowns at the dibbuns "What the seasons?" She had been speaking with Ciocan and the grown ups of the Redwall group as they would be leaving the mountain in the next day or two.A frown as she studies them."Explain what happen...please" Aug 22, 2020 at 11:30 p.m.
Rufus glares at Greg and then goes to pout, can a bird pout? In a far corner of the room. Aug 22, 2020 at 11:32 p.m.
Isa sighs quietly as Oz doesn't seem any happier but then Matilda arrives and it's clear with two adults and a blue bird they're not going to get to have any more fun. She points at Rufus "It was his fault!" Aug 22, 2020 at 11:32 p.m.
Greg raises an eyebrow at Squirrelbabe but he's not going to waste his time arguing with her. He looks at the otter and sighs heavily "Well, yah should have had an adult in here tah help yah...yah shouldn't be on yah own tah begin with so yah've clearly broken free from yah caretakers. /Grace/" he doesn't really need to look to know the shape under the cloth is her, he just assumes it is because he can't see her anywhere else and of course she'd be involved. He looks back as Matilda appears and Grace, defeated, stomps back in to the room to accept her fate. In response to Matilda's question Greg just shrugs and gestures around at the same time "Dibbuns" dibbuns happened. That should be explanation enough. He looks back at the group "Right, well. The gull here is goin' tah have tah go take a bath before even more paint gets everywhere. The rest of yah though, if yah clean up maybe there'll be time for makin' gifts aftahwards" Aug 22, 2020 at 11:39 p.m.
The Dibbuns looks to Squirrelbabe, the obvious and only leader. The Ringleader hesitates, thinking through the offer. Clean up, then make presents? She makes a swift decision. "Alwight, fine! We cleans up, but den YOUS gotsa helps us make giftsies fo' DwowaWose!" The other Dibbuns nod, going along with what their leader said. They help clean up, with the mouse trio tattling on Greg's choice of words to Matilda. Julia helps clean up, too, glad to not fully be in trouble for once. Now she just needs to figure out how to get them to let her see her sister in another way.... Aug 22, 2020 at 11:42 p.m.
Oz has fallen asleep as Matilda sits down and makes sure all the dibbuns do help clean up before they make any homemade gifts for whomever, she mentons how it be nice to make one for Ciocan even, she looks tried but she will wait till this is taken care of. Aug 22, 2020 at 11:55 p.m.
Isa is happy to at least accept that the bird has to go take a bath, that seems punishment enough to her. Never mind that they're all covered in paint and will need a bath too. She once more glances at Squirrelbabe but if the squirrel accepts the terms she goes along with that. She's a little reluctant at cleaning up but she does try. Rolling up the fabrics a little messily, mopping up paint and then she gets to at least have that fun they'd been wanting and make things too. Aug 22, 2020 at 11:56 p.m.
Oz keeps an eye on them and then once they are done its bath time, dinner and then time for sleep.They have to get up early after all, and finally...finally start the last leg of the jorney to...home Aug 22, 2020 at 11:58 p.m.
oz=Maltilda Aug 22, 2020 at 11:59 p.m.
The worst thing Greg said was hell and Squirrelbabe way surpassed that with her language but the smith doesn't argue with the taddling anyway. He refuses to argue in general but helps tidy and then helps making gifts. He even helps a few including Grace make some rough flowers out of bits of wire. He doesn't mention bath until it's too late and they're too sleepy to argue but all in all it turns in to a pleasant afternoon of arts and crafts. Aug 23, 2020 at 12:01 a.m.
Keifer goes home. Aug 23, 2020 at 1:40 p.m.
Donica goes home. Aug 23, 2020 at 2:02 p.m.
Koda goes home. Aug 23, 2020 at 2:34 p.m.
Zolomon looks around and nods,"Good good...yes that as well, go on"He has a couple privates he is directing and walks over towards anyone else. Aug 23, 2020 at 6:51 p.m.
Xander watches his friend as he gets slowly on the ship, he has his new cane that Gregorian brought to him, he likes it as he seems to be doing a lot better with this,than that staff, course he still needs practice so luckly beasts give him a clear path."Like this better than the log boats" Aug 23, 2020 at 6:53 p.m.
Keldorn waves "Sir Xander, it is good to see you doing better my friend, the log boats may well be used though, ha ha. We will have ta see after all,no worries you can be on de ship" Aug 23, 2020 at 6:55 p.m.
Zolomon waves to Keldorn "Log boats, not blooming seen one in a while wot.Your likely happy ta be headin' home wot?" Aug 23, 2020 at 6:57 p.m.
Xander sits down "I am happy to be going home, its been way too long...I mean yes I have wandered off.even this far one other time but not this long" Aug 23, 2020 at 7:01 p.m.
Keldorn nods"First time I been at Salamanstron, been at sea a lot of times" Aug 23, 2020 at 7:04 p.m.
Zolomon says, "I stayed here and ya all did faitly well without me,wot....though may of been neat out at sea"" Aug 23, 2020 at 7:13 p.m.
Xander shrugs, "It was a success clearly."He chuckles "Its still hard to see you as a sargeant Zolomon, you have changed a good bit" Aug 23, 2020 at 7:21 p.m.
Rufus lands on the railing, he still has slightly blue wing tips from yesterday as he scans the ship as if to deem it save, and trust me he is avoiding dibbuns from now on. Aug 23, 2020 at 7:27 p.m.
Keldorn smiles"We shall be home soon enough,it shall be grand" Aug 23, 2020 at 7:29 p.m.
Zolomon shrugs,he grins when he sees the Gull "Rufus, awsome your here, this will make the trip all the better...ummm"He then just notices "Why the blue feather tips?" Aug 23, 2020 at 7:32 p.m.
Rufus puffs up but he does reply "Small furs,I blaime them fer alla this"He had more but some came off t least and the cloth covering likely helped him not be, well more colorfull right now. Aug 23, 2020 at 7:34 p.m.
Xander just watches the sea gull, he never did like seagullls very much at all, not since he was a dibbun in fact Aug 23, 2020 at 7:37 p.m.
Keldorn waves to the bird "You are with us again, noce.You helped a good deal when we were out to sea Rufus. You would like the abbey,even the River Moss is nice" Aug 23, 2020 at 7:40 p.m.
Zolomon nods,he looks back where any last mintue things are getting taken care of.They are just about to head off. Aug 23, 2020 at 7:41 p.m.
(Matilda helps the dibbuns from the abbey onto the ship,making sure they stay in line and helps also on board 5 otter dibbuns they will likely take to Camp Willow to live,or maybe the abbey even. She walks over to the others "I think that's every beast, Lord Ciocan will be here soon and we shall be heading back to the Abbey"She sighs "Think I have had enough travel to last a lifetime.I just want to relax at the abbey and make some ale, read a book...sleep in even be nice in my own bed") Aug 23, 2020 at 7:43 p.m.
Rufus perns a couple feathers and just scans the ship again.He will stay by the railing for the time being,then likely up in the crow's nest for most of the trip. Aug 23, 2020 at 7:44 p.m.
Xander relaxes, well best he can as he is glad to be home he is still nervous"I wonder how far we can get up the river in this" Aug 23, 2020 at 7:47 p.m.
Keldorn hmmms "Half way perhaps, then we shall walk and likely a small group of hares will stay and watch the ship till the others return" Aug 23, 2020 at 7:50 p.m.
Zolomon says, "I am more fer running,but walking is fine too.We shall need to think of a good marching song!" Aug 23, 2020 at 7:51 p.m.
Rufus hmmph"Why sing, why the singing marching thing just draw attention yark Aug 23, 2020 at 7:53 p.m.
Xander shrugs "They like to sing I suppose" He still keeps an eye on the bird "So your a..friend of the Long Patrol?" Aug 23, 2020 at 7:56 p.m.
Keldorn will let the bird reply as he is ready to head off and get the last of this jorney started. Aug 23, 2020 at 7:57 p.m.
Zolomon smiles "Of course Rufus is a friend Xandy, he is a good beast." The hare then stands at attention when Ciocan walks into view . Aug 23, 2020 at 7:58 p.m.
(Ciocan nods to all on board and goes over to the wheel "Ok all, lets get these litttle ones home shall we?" He smiles and steadys the wheel, calling out orders and getting the ship out to sea, he will travel along the coast till they get to The River Moss and skillfully head down it,but for now he streers the ship along the coast, and towards the river"Log boats sercure?..Good, the shrews may want to use them once we get to the river, and even when we stop , most of us will of course walk about half way down the river I think") Aug 23, 2020 at 8:01 p.m.
Rufus goes to land on a railing close to the Badger Lord,he likes to stay close to his friend, it will need to be seen how winter goes for the gull,weather he stays at the mountain or temparyly venures elsewhere, maybe even stays inside to be warmer. Aug 23, 2020 at 8:03 p.m.
Xander watches from the railing as they get away from the shore and head on up towards the River Moss,he grips his cane and slolwy,carefully, makes his way towards Ciocan as he didnt have much time to talk to him during the week. Aug 23, 2020 at 8:05 p.m.
Keldorn smiles"And the last leg of de trip begins"He goes to talk to the three shrews that have decided to join GUOSIM. Aug 23, 2020 at 8:09 p.m.
(Ciocan smiles at Rufus as he stays at the wheel "Greetings my friend,I am glad you came along"He nods to Xander as well "Xander, do come over and chat, it is good to see you walking.When I left to find the dibbuns, the healers were unsure you would ever walk again.Its good to see you are walking") Aug 23, 2020 at 8:16 p.m.
Rufus looks at the younger badger "You is badger like Bunny Lord...is related?" He perns a feather as he replies "Rufus is friend, Rufus wanted come along and see Red House" Aug 23, 2020 at 8:18 p.m.
Xander smiles as he is slow at the walking , but yes walking "Yeah, still getting use to the cane.It's only been the last maybe couple days have walked very far without leaning on something and the cane Gregorin made is very helpful,lot better than the training staff I borrowed" Aug 23, 2020 at 8:22 p.m.
Zolomon walks up and gives a salute "All is well sur, tip top and all that,weather is good "He helped make sure all who needed on board,got on board. Aug 23, 2020 at 8:25 p.m.
(Ciocan nods and dismisses Zolomon, a smile to Xander and Rufus"Your get use to the cane and get better at the walking with it"He chuckles at Rufus "Me and Xander are friends,been friends a long while.I still even remember when Zinnia was here and found you on the beach Xander") Aug 23, 2020 at 8:27 p.m.
Rufus nods, "Nice...Rufus be friend to Xander also" Aug 23, 2020 at 8:28 p.m.
Xander frowns a little "Yeah, I remember."He still misses his mother at times,He sits down on a wooden crate by the steering wheel,he glaces at the seagulll and finally nods "That be nice to have a seagull as a friend,I admit I was a little unsure of you, lasttime I was close to a seagulll was as a dibbun and, well they wanted me as dinner, not as a friend" Aug 23, 2020 at 8:30 p.m.
(Ciocan nods"Most gullls are not friendly,Rufus is and a friend." He smiels again "I should be able to get you back to Redwall in about 3 weeks Xander, and any help walking I will offer or maybe you can still use the waterway with the GUOSIM as they will be going ahead of us on the river, I plan to go halfway up the river on my ship,ankor it and have a small group of hares stay behind, maybe 4-5 hares, to guard the ship while the rest of us get you and the dibbuns, and your friends back to the abbey.I think I will even get the 5 otter dibbuns to the abbey, I am sure the Skipper of Camp Willow will be there and he or she can decide then what to do with 5 orpahned otter dibbuns") Aug 23, 2020 at 8:36 p.m.
Rufus yawns and flps up to the crow nest for a good nap,he wil be around later on. Aug 23, 2020 at 8:38 p.m.
Xander smiles "Home....will be great to see again, also thanks for saving my life,I didnt get to say that before you left or when you got bad cause you were busy and then I was focusing on getting better with my walking the past couple days" Aug 23, 2020 at 8:47 p.m.
(Ciocan nods as he listens "Your welcome, I am glad you are here to go back to Redwall.I would not of wanted to share ill news with them, I much rather share happy news that the mssion went well and all have gonna back safe") Aug 23, 2020 at 8:49 p.m.
Xander nods slowly "Almost all, thar was a mole dibbun that died, but yeah it could of been a lot worse,then suppose one shoulnt expect things to be totally perfect." He is quiet before speaking again" I could of walked on into the dark forest,the feeling of...the urge to was very strong,Martin the Warrior said I needed to live and woudn't allow me to pass into the gates, and someone else....pass the gates said it too,I wondered who it was and could of found out ,but I would not of woekn up if I had. I also been doing some thinking, a lot achally while I was at the mountain" Aug 23, 2020 at 8:53 p.m.
Zolomon listens and replies "I am glad you choose to stay in the land of the living, so many would of missed you and its ok to have time to think...thinking is important for decsions.Wot were you thinking of and did it help?" Aug 23, 2020 at 8:54 p.m.
(Ciocan) Aug 23, 2020 at 8:54 p.m.
Xander lets him speak "I am gald as well." He grips the cane a little hard, and lets it lay gently by the crate as his paw shakes a little now,he relaxes and the shakeing eases "I have laid aside my warrior life, my blade I am going to place in a chest, probally in the Defenders base or maybe the Redthorn Tavern...somewhere where my son Oz can one day get it if he chooses that life."He smiles "I am gonna join the order of Redwall, make teas and work on pottery. I can cook some even at feast times if they need help and who knows they likely will have one when we all get back" Aug 23, 2020 at 8:58 p.m.
Ciocan smile "Its a good plan I say and a wise decision.Maybe Oz will weild your blade one day or maybe one of his children in the future. You can stay full time at teh abbey with your sons Caleb and Oz and be thar for your mate Krisha, family is very important.I see the patrol as my family now." Aug 23, 2020 at 9:01 p.m.
Xander asks, "Do you have any other family Ciocan?"He then frowns as the question just sort of sliped "Sorry,you dont have to answer that if you dont want to"" Aug 23, 2020 at 9:02 p.m.
Ciocan at first seems like he won't, but then he does " I hac a mate. Her name was Martha.All 3 of our children were grown and moved out...I never hear from them though"He shrugs at this and dosn't even have a clue where they are or whereabouts,or if alive still. He sighs sadly "The one whom had the dibbuns, a wolverin named Gorax...he killed Martha shortly before I cme to Salamanstron, I had fought and thought I slain him, only to find out he still lived after all these seasons.It took a lot of will power not to out right charge him and rip his head off. Me and two of my most skilled hares battled Gorax and killed the wolverin, he paid for the death of my wife and any other beast he killed.I told no one of my past, they learned it that day we freed the dibbuns and made sure that Terrmont island would never be used as a slavery palce again" Aug 23, 2020 at 9:07 p.m.
Xander blinks as he listens to all this and lays a paw on Ciocan's shoulder, he decides to just be quiet but stays at his friend's side for now. Aug 23, 2020 at 9:08 p.m.
Ciocan is silent a good while.When he finally speaks and lets another take over at the wheel he smiles at Xander "I am alright my friend. Why don't you and I chat over some tea." Aug 23, 2020 at 9:10 p.m.
Xander smiles "Wot kind? I can make some....maybe some mint or another tea"He chuckles "I have a cimmon apple one thats great for the upcoming Authumn season. I can even show you how to make it,I admit I did teach some of the hares back at the mountain how to make soem differnt teas." Aug 23, 2020 at 9:12 p.m.
Ciocan nods "Sounds good"He hmmms as they head off to chat and have tea "Make my own tea huh...well always good to learn new skills." Aug 23, 2020 at 9:13 p.m.
Xander is sitting on a fallen log, his new cane beside him as he is smileing, seemly glad to finally be traveling down the river moss, or rather up it maybe?...either way headed, home and he was glad of it. Aug 25, 2020 at 8:05 p.m.
Donica goes Out Of Character. Aug 25, 2020 at 9:13 p.m.
(Ciana was never one to play well with the other dibbuns and then they started being mean and stuff to her so she sliped away when no one was looking amd went to sit on a log along the river just watching some dragonflies.) Aug 25, 2020 at 9:20 p.m.
Well there is small cretures out nearbye who noticed the nearby campfire, and large group and decided to avoid it, well avoid the large group anyways, nothing says avoid a single beast thats away from the group as the creepy looking , moving weeds?, sneak up on the dibbun. Aug 25, 2020 at 9:25 p.m.
Matilda has went out to find Ciana, on her back is the sword of Martin the warrior as she walks along the bank slowly"She could not of went too far" Aug 25, 2020 at 9:29 p.m.
Leigh came along to get some walking in, and in case a healer was needed"You be surprised really, its wide open and they have yet had time to really have room to really walk or run, though I also dont think they would go too far" Aug 25, 2020 at 9:33 p.m.
The vermin spot the hedgehog and one grins as they get flint and steel and light a pile of herbs that smell sweet,yet...sticky and sort of musky at the same time,it gets fairly heavy scentwise. Aug 25, 2020 at 9:35 p.m.
(Ciana smells the scent and thinks its flowers,a smile as those be nice for like Matilda and maybr others,yes make a pretty necklance for Ciocan even.) Aug 25, 2020 at 9:37 p.m.
Matilda smiles as she speaks to Leigh,they are not too far from the camp the others have set up."Maybe...but yes your right"She sighs "Its getting dark,this is not...too good...whats that odd smell?" Aug 25, 2020 at 9:38 p.m.
Tenzin is of course walking along the path, he frowns at voices and slips behind a tree to poke out and see,,"Oh perfect...I camp out a few days and let them catch up...perfect"He is on the other side of the river so he doent smell the herbs and the wind is blowing more towards the hedgehog and hare dibbun, yet too far to really effect anyone further away. Aug 25, 2020 at 9:40 p.m.
Leigh frowns "I..have no clue maybe we should head back and find some others to help, thats no scent I know and I know a lot of flowers and herbs....wait"She frowns is one like something one uses to relax or... Aug 25, 2020 at 9:41 p.m.
GIggles and laughter fill the air as shapes move, and a sort of hazy smoke appears around the small path.Weed plies seem to move and one goes to grab the dibbun. Aug 25, 2020 at 9:43 p.m.
(Ciana frowns and moves back.A cough as the smell fills her lungs and nose , she then screams as her footpaw is grabed and that ony lets her breath in more. She starts to cry and she is dragged backwards and something covers her mouth and then she passes out.) Aug 25, 2020 at 9:45 p.m.
Matilda lays a paw on her blade and draws it "That was Ciana...Leigh stay here. If I am not back in 5 mintues,,,get help"She rushes off towards the scream. Aug 25, 2020 at 9:46 p.m.
Tenzin frowns, a sigh as he starts to back away and then suddenly dives into the river and goes to cross it to the side everyone seems to be at right now. Aug 25, 2020 at 9:46 p.m.
Elbio groans as he is, well in a thornbush still off the path but away from where teh others are which may be a very good thing Aug 25, 2020 at 9:47 p.m.
The shapes move faster and laughing is heard and then voices " Hee hehe...more taplayplay yesplay...gotta getya, gotta getyagood!" Aug 25, 2020 at 9:49 p.m.
Matilda slows as she starts to cough and then starts to feel faint and dizzy, the grip on her blade lessens as she glares at the shapes and voices "Who are...you pests!" She coughs and gags from the smoke and calls out for help best she can before a bad coughing fit.She kicks at one of the weed looking beast. Aug 25, 2020 at 9:52 p.m.
Leigh hears the call and starts to also head to the sound, but looks unsure as she looks back towards where the LP Camp is and frowns. Aug 25, 2020 at 9:54 p.m.
Tenzin stops on the shore and frowns , "Leigh lass...best find Oswald and whom ever else...I got told of these strange beasta near the river with this smoke that kncoks ya out and beatss have mentioned being dragged out by ghosts or living plants, I say vermin ." Aug 25, 2020 at 9:56 p.m.
Elbio crawls out and makes a weak whmper sound as he reaches towards where the hsrew and otter is, its not been a fun week for him. Aug 25, 2020 at 9:57 p.m.
The shapes look closer, they are vermin of some sort..thin, plant covered weasels with spears,the spears have strong smelling knock out herbs on them.Seems they already took off with the dibbun. Aug 25, 2020 at 9:58 p.m.
Matilda stumbles backwards and tries to move back to the camp before triping over a couple of the beasts and her blade slides from her paw nd onto the muudy bank as she loses coniousnesss she sees a dozen or so ...thin weasels covered in vines and weeds,one tall one has a wicket smile. Aug 25, 2020 at 10 p.m.
Leigh jumps and then slaps at the otter "How...dare you scare me. Where HAVE you been"Slapping him again.Yes he gets slapped for scareing her and for wandering off without a word. Aug 25, 2020 at 10:01 p.m.
Tenzin rubs her arm"Hey,,,calm ya pretty little self.."He frowns and makes a shhh motion and scans the treeline.He also catches sounds near the river. Aug 25, 2020 at 10:02 p.m.
The band of vermin drag away the hedgehog and seem not intrested in her blade as they leave it behind, they also leave drag marks behind, so not very smart vermin either.Those drag marks will led 1/ miles down a path and to where the vermin stay. Aug 25, 2020 at 10:04 p.m.
Leigh frowns, she looks around and getting out a small knife edges close to the hare and blinks, she quickly goes to check on the hare and studies him "Long....patrol?" Aug 25, 2020 at 10:06 p.m.
Tenzin hides quickly and shakes his head as he digs out something he places over his nose to pinch it shut and tries to only breath through his mouth when needed, he finds the blade and picks it up and frowns at the drag marks,he cusses and gets back to the shrew quickly, once by the river teh plug is off and he is coiughing.What be that ya found....oh and Matilda is in trouble, those beasts have her we need help" Aug 25, 2020 at 10:08 p.m.
Elbio groans "F..Flitchaye......"He mutters,stilll barely conious and looks like he has had a bad week, some bruises,cuts, burn mark on his arm and likely not had much food and water a few days, cause duhhh....captive and out and just escaped. Aug 25, 2020 at 10:09 p.m.
Leigh frowns "A long Patrol hare but not one that was at the mountain or with us....and the who...what now?" Aug 25, 2020 at 10:12 p.m.
Tenzin frowns as he places the blade on his back and goes to pick up the hare "Come on, where de camp this seems best for Lord Ciocan ta handle and anyone else, sides we can warn them of that sleeping stuff, I say...not sure how many many the hare here knows" He will make sure to stay close. Aug 25, 2020 at 10:14 p.m.
Elbio just mutters weakly and is in/out of coniousness...yeah he wont be much help at all. Aug 25, 2020 at 10:15 p.m.
Leigh nods and shows the way,she frowns "Who are the Flitchaye...it sounds almost familar like read it somewhere." Aug 25, 2020 at 10:15 p.m.
Tenzin says, "sound like bad news to me lass, but dont worry we will find the camp and get and save ya friend"" Aug 25, 2020 at 10:16 p.m.
Leigh says, "Freinds...Matilda and a small hare dibbun Ciana" Aug 25, 2020 at 10:17 p.m.
Tenzin nods "Friends then" Aug 25, 2020 at 10:18 p.m.
The two arrive at camp with the news and the semi concoius Elbio.Its decided, get more info if they can from Elbio...then a rescue come daybreak. Aug 25, 2020 at 10:19 p.m.
(A couple hours have passed and of course the news made it's wat to Ciocan who waited on news of when the hare would awaken, he then went to go speak to them.) Aug 25, 2020 at 11:11 p.m.
Elbio was on a blanket and looked around.Upon seeing the badger he blinked a few times and studied him before speaking "Your....very tall.."Yeah thats the first words that come to mind , he has a headache ok Aug 25, 2020 at 11:12 p.m.
Ciocan arches an eyebrow and then speaks "I was told you may have some info that would be helpful, I am also curious of the Long Patrol recruit uniform, I make it my job to know all the hares in my Long Patrol,even recruits and no recruits , new or old, have come on this trip...so who are you?" Aug 25, 2020 at 11:14 p.m.
Elbio blinks again and sits up a little "Your Lord Ciocan, arnt ya?" He then frowns "Me and a shrew were grabed by some group that called themselfs the Fliitchaye...the shrew was saddly...slain"His ears go flat now as he frowns"They use strong sleeping herbs Aug 25, 2020 at 11:19 p.m.
Ciocan listens, " The uniform, why do you have it?"He is curious but also listens to the rest of what is said. Aug 25, 2020 at 11:19 p.m.
Elbio looks at the uniform he has, slightly torn and dirty but yes its a recruit one "From a Corporal Adrian...there is 4 others hares as well.....ummm so me and 3 other recruits and a Private too.I..."He sighs "I wanted ta try and help find info on some beasts who left and..got lost,then those Flitchaye pests attcked and then got loose and made it to the river, tis all remmeber...well and the otter who carried me 'ere" Aug 25, 2020 at 11:23 p.m.
Varus comes back toward the river after taking two privates to scout out the area. He perks up. "Did I 'ear yah say 'Adrian,' lad?" Aug 25, 2020 at 11:28 p.m.
Ciocan tilts his head "Corporal Adrian....is alive?" He has wandered, its been....well over a year and thats over 4 seasons, maybe its been longer,"Who is the private and the other hares and where are they?" Aug 25, 2020 at 11:30 p.m.
Elbio looks between them and nods, he replies "Private Monty...and yes Corporal Adrian, thar is also Sola,Selina and Yerna(think spelled last two correctly)...and we arrived at the abbey..Redwall sur, they are likely still thar unlesss they are...well looking fer me"His ears droop now. Aug 25, 2020 at 11:32 p.m.
Varus seems surprised. "Montgomery, too? I mighta guessed, wot. 'Ow long ago did y' reach th' Abbey?" Aug 25, 2020 at 11:37 p.m.
Ciocan lets Varus do some questioning but he seems pleased to hear the two hares they sent out so long ago, are alive. He had worried they were not.For now he listens. Aug 25, 2020 at 11:38 p.m.
Elbio speaks "Few...weeks ago, we helped with some rats...rats are gone now though but we were gonna stay and make sure.And de abbey mentioned how the dibbuns were taken by slavers and ...how some beasts went to find them, so since de rat issue was gone thought I try and find something bout the dibbuns, didnt men ta get blooming lost or run into these..Flitchaye beasts, their camp is maybe 1/2 mile or so from 'ere...probally 3 dozen or so left after a..."He frowns "After berwin, a...shrew fought them, Berwin died...I managed ta kill a couple of the vermin and passed out by the river" Aug 25, 2020 at 11:42 p.m.
Varus nods grimly. "Rats, y' say?" He detests rats. "Thanks for the information, lad." Aug 25, 2020 at 11:52 p.m.
Elbio nods as he ends up drifting back to sleep Aug 25, 2020 at 11:52 p.m.
Ciocan hmmms as he walks out of the tent to think on this info, "We need tp find this Flitchaye camp but also be carefull in doing so,I don't want any more trouble on the way to the abbey. " Aug 25, 2020 at 11:54 p.m.
Varus nods. "Yes sah," he replies. "Though it sounds like we might 'ave t' watch out f'r these rats, too. I'll the lads to be on th' look out f'r anythin' suspicious, wot." Aug 25, 2020 at 11:57 p.m.
Ciocan nods "Could be wise just in case..for now we need to find this Flitchaye camp and get back Matilda and Ciana, seee if anyone else knows something about group" Aug 25, 2020 at 11:59 p.m.
"I only know wotevah I've been told," Varus replies, "from th' last time I was in Mossflowah many seasons ago. They're a pretty suspicious lot, not often seen, wot. Undahstand this is all heahsay on mah paht." Aug 26, 2020 at 12:03 a.m.
Ciocan nods "I need to speak to some others , we can chat later Major try to get some sleep" Aug 26, 2020 at 12:05 a.m.
Donica goes home. Aug 26, 2020 at 3:39 p.m.
The Flitchaye was relaxing in thier camp and ever so often purposely scared one of thier latest captives, a small hare dibbun. The hedgehog they keep thier distance from, least now they do, the chieftain comes forwars "Youwa our captivefurs now ha ha...we D'Flicthaye!" Aug 27, 2020 at 8:01 p.m.
(Matilda glared at the tribe of vermin "Yeah ya repeated that ...why don't you come a little closer to the cage,then I will show you why this was a bad idea") Aug 27, 2020 at 8:03 p.m.
Keldorn went with the group to help free the captives, he stayed close and a blade at his side"So, what be the plans to handle these vermin, I have heard much about them.They like to put victums asleep,sometimes kill or maybe just keep captive to torure for a while, all ends badly usually" Aug 27, 2020 at 8:04 p.m.
Tenzin nods "Flitchaye they are called, or thats what someone else said,seemed they run into them before some seasons ago,the camp is close too just be carefull,we may be able to surprise them hopefully" Aug 27, 2020 at 8:06 p.m.
Zolomon nods "I am verying willing to fill some of these pests with arrows" Aug 27, 2020 at 8:07 p.m.
Ciocan nods "We be carefull, if we do surprise them all the better for us, someone needs to find where they keep captives and the rest of us can take care of these vermin, I rather they not stick around and harm anyone else" Aug 27, 2020 at 8:08 p.m.
The flitchaye are not expecting any more company as some sleep.A couple guard the entry of the camp and one guards the cage that has Matilda and Ciana in it. Aug 27, 2020 at 8:15 p.m.
Varus is leading the rescue group as they sneak toward the camp, trying to avoid making any noise at all." Aug 27, 2020 at 8:16 p.m.
(Ciana cries a little and snuggles close to Matilda who just keeps an eye on the guard and scans the area ,then examains the cage to see if there is any way to loose the lock without being noticed.) Aug 27, 2020 at 8:17 p.m.
Keldorn hmmms softly, he whispers "Two..guards....no clue how many others or where captives would be" Aug 27, 2020 at 8:18 p.m.
Tenzin nods , he smirks "I say slip in and look...maybe a back entry"He slips off quietly to find a back entry to the camp, there likely is one after all. Aug 27, 2020 at 8:19 p.m.
Zolomon has his longbow ready as he aims towards one of the guards in the front but he doesnt fire off the arrow just yet. Aug 27, 2020 at 8:21 p.m.
Ciocan watches the two main guards "Likely more inside yes,need to take care of these two, both so no alarms are yelled out.Then slip in...and attck" Aug 27, 2020 at 8:22 p.m.
The two guards look tried and one gets distracted by a moth of some sort. Luckly they dont have thier sleeping herbs out, least yet. Aug 27, 2020 at 8:27 p.m.
Tenzin finds a backway in and only one guard, make that one dead guard as the sea otter stabs the vermin beast in the neck and watches them fall over dead.He chuckles as he walks towards voices "Time to slay some vermin" Aug 27, 2020 at 8:28 p.m.
Zolomon waits on a signal and then fires off his longbow,he quickly reloads his longbow to fire off a 2nd arrow at the other guard before they hopefully alert others. Aug 27, 2020 at 8:32 p.m.
Ciocan grips his hammer and walks forwards with the group of rescuers, he is not gonna put up with troublesome vermin, he has had enough of troublesome vermin ruining the peace. Aug 27, 2020 at 8:35 p.m.
Varus gives the signal and sneaks toward the camp, running his sword through the first guard he finds. Aug 27, 2020 at 8:39 p.m.
(Matilda sighs, not much she can do while the guard is watching her, she does make sure Ciana stays close though and stays calm as well.She softly hums to the hare dibbun.) Aug 27, 2020 at 8:39 p.m.
The one guard is killed by an arrow to the chest, the other is half asleeep, till his friend dies and then starts to call out but instead a gagging sound as the arrow hits his throat, A 3nd noices and DOES yell out, least somewhat "YAYYY...."The yell dies out as Varus stabs the vermin in the side and it's dead.Inside the camp are a little less that 3 dozen Flitchaye and thier chieftain! Aug 27, 2020 at 8:41 p.m.
Keldorn frowns "Well...guess we attck then" He sidesteps one that gets too close and slices at thier leg."Don't let them get any of those herbs of thiers!" Aug 27, 2020 at 8:43 p.m.
Tenzin meanwhile stabs a Flitchaye beast and sneaks up on the one faceing the cage, he stabs the beast in the back and speaks "Hello matey...."He looks at the hedgehog and the dibbun and grins "Miss me?"He looks at the lock and picks it with his dagger and upon opening the cage he hands off the hedgehog's blade "Ya droped this yesterday lass sure ya want it back, here" Aug 27, 2020 at 8:45 p.m.
Zolomon takes a deep breath and fires off an arrow at any of the Flitchaye that get too close,he has a saber and will use it if he needs to,otherwise his weapon of choice is his arrows and fighting from a distnce for now. Aug 27, 2020 at 8:46 p.m.
Ciocan charges into the main area of the camp where the Flitchaye are completely surprised! He swings his hammer left and right and sends the vermin flying. Matilda meanwhile has back the Blade of Matrin and smiles at the sea otter "Right now let's get out of here."She looks to Ciana and then Tenzin "Get her out of here and let the rest of us handle this, that dibbun is your main concern right now Tenzin,understand?" Aug 27, 2020 at 8:48 p.m.
The Flitchaye chieftain gasps and quickly gets his pole , trying to light the herbs at the end "AAAAAAA....killya killya killem killem!!!" He says as he watces a couple of his own beast fall, he decides to forget the fact his captives are free,he can worry on that later"Gemum Getum!!!!" Aug 27, 2020 at 8:50 p.m.
Keldorn slices at another and looks towards the main vermin"Well we know who is in charge now,don't we" Aug 27, 2020 at 8:51 p.m.
Varus dispatches two more vermin, whittling down the chieftain's protectors just as fast as they start to fight back. These primitive vermin don't really stand a chance against a well-trained Long Patrol officer. Aug 27, 2020 at 8:51 p.m.
Tenzin frowns and looks like he rather fight,he looks down at Ciana and sighs as he bends down to scoop her up "Come on little lass,lets let de others have all de fun"He quickly goes the way he came, he does flick his dagger at one that charges him and snorts, he bends down and gets his dagger from the vermin's chest and kicks it as he quickly gets back to the path to the river. Aug 27, 2020 at 8:53 p.m.
Zolomon sidesteps one of the Flitchaye beast and gets a slice to his lower arm.He then backs up and quickly gets his saber to behead the creture and laughs "Ha....I've gotten better at useing a blade." Aug 27, 2020 at 8:54 p.m.
None of teh Flitchaye seem to want to get close to the badger at all and quickly run from him, saddly , for them, a couple run right into Matilda's waiting blade,one gets brave and charges Ciocan only to be sent flying into a tree by his hammer Aug 27, 2020 at 8:56 p.m.
The chieftain starts to panic a little, so far no good beasts have been slain but a lot of his have.Yes there is a couple woodlanders wounded and the chieftain is failing at getting the herbs light.He finally does and grins "Hahahah...D'Fliitchaye gonna winwin now, yous so deaded dead!!" Aug 27, 2020 at 8:58 p.m.
Keldorn stabs another Flitchaye beast and looks towards the chieftain , "Really?" Aug 27, 2020 at 8:59 p.m.
There is maybe a dozen and a half now of Flitchaye left Aug 27, 2020 at 8:59 p.m.
(Ciana looks at Tenzin and smiles, even hugging him as he gets her to a safer place.) Aug 27, 2020 at 9 p.m.
Varus doesn't know what the fire could possibly mean, but he knows it can't be anything good. "Tahget th' Leadah! Take 'im out!" Aug 27, 2020 at 9 p.m.
Tenzin looks down at the hare dibbun and frowns, he dislikes hugs and has even said this several times but he just nods and gets to where the camp is and sits the little hare down"Stay..."He starts to head back and then sighs as he sits down, he will stay also, he was asked to watch her..even though others are at the camp now wanting to know details,the otter shrugs he has none yet he is just here as he was asked to keep an eye on the dibbun. Aug 27, 2020 at 9:02 p.m.
Zolomon frowns, he is not too close to the leader or he would fire off an arrow,he does fire one off at end the life of another Flitchaye beast but he needs a good opening to take out the chairtain or least wound him. Aug 27, 2020 at 9:03 p.m.
Ciocan swings his hammer again at some advanceing Vermin and looks to where the leader is at. Aug 27, 2020 at 9:04 p.m.
(Matilda tries to get closer to the leader but other Flitchaye go to attack her.) Aug 27, 2020 at 9:05 p.m.
The chieftain backs up as some more fall, one runs in fact and is likely smarter than most of the Flitchaye here. A dozen and the chieftain are left, he grins as goes to wave the smoking pole of herbs at who ever gets too close "Ha ha....youa needa sleepfast now!" Aug 27, 2020 at 9:06 p.m.
Keldorn coughs as he gets to close and backs up a little, he shakes his head and backs up now"D..Don't...breath that stuff...in"He coughs and tries to place a rag over his mouth now flighting an urge to sleep, falling asleep now would be very danagerous. Aug 27, 2020 at 9:08 p.m.
"Zolomon! Shoot 'im! Now!" Varus yells, keeping his distance from the enemy, and gesturing for the other hares to keep back. Aug 27, 2020 at 9:09 p.m.
Zolomon takes carefull aim as others back off, he frowns noticeing Keldorn in trouble but focuses on the leader of the Flichaye only and notices he has a clear shot as no other Flitchaye are getting close to that smokeing herb pole.He then lets his arrow fly stright and true! Aug 27, 2020 at 9:11 p.m.
Ciocan slams his hammer into one of the Flitchaye that get too brave and steps back a little when the leader waves around the long pole. Matilda beheads another vermin beast and keeps clear of beng too close to where the leader is right now. Aug 27, 2020 at 9:12 p.m.
The Flitchaye leader chuckles and cackles and then the smokeing herbs,pole and all fall from his grip as the arrow sinks into his chest.He gets a look of surprise frozen on his face and falls off his tree perch dead as a doornail! The 6 Flitchaye left instantaly stop fighting and look in shock and horror as thier leader falls dead.The drop any daggers and pikes they have and flee into the woods. Aug 27, 2020 at 9:14 p.m.
Keldorn backs away more from the smokeing pole and stumbles a few feet away still coughing and ends up passing out from the smokeing herbs. Aug 27, 2020 at 9:16 p.m.
Tenzin remains at the camp and paces now, he slaps away a paw of one of the other hares and paces more, looks at the path and paces more mutting how he should of just went back there and helped. Aug 27, 2020 at 9:17 p.m.
Zolomon fires off an arrow at one of the running beasts just for the heck of it, he snorts slightly and starts to go towards Keldorn and then frowns as he wonders what to do about the smokeing herbs. Aug 27, 2020 at 9:23 p.m.
Varus sheathes his sword and looks around, counting heads. "Huzzah. I do believe we took no casualties." Aug 27, 2020 at 9:27 p.m.
(One Flitchaye is hit with the arrow and falls over, the last 4 disappear deep into the woods and likely won't be anywhere near the river , or other palces, a long long while.) Aug 27, 2020 at 9:28 p.m.
Ciocan watches them go and nods "Yes, very good."He looks towards where Keldorn is and looks around for something to cover up the smoking herbs with. Matilda finds a bucket with water and holding her breath gets close and puts the flaming herbs out,then quickly places the bucket over them and backs away coughing slightly..."We can check on that later"She does go to check on Keldorn though to make sure he is ok. Aug 27, 2020 at 9:31 p.m.
Keldorn has a pulse, he is fine and in fact makes a weak sort of grumble.The sleeping herbs will likely make him a little ill and knocked out a couple hours,other wise he should be fine in about a day or less. Aug 27, 2020 at 9:32 p.m.
Zolomon steps forwards as he looks around the camp "So...back to our own camp then?"He kicks a rock "i do hope the rest of teh trip is bally well peaceful, we have like a week correct?" Aug 27, 2020 at 9:33 p.m.
Ciocan speaks "From Redwall...yes"He leads the way back towards the camp "We shal rest for a couple days and then head on to the abbey, should be there in a weeks time , you are correct...give or take a day.We rest a couple days as I said and head on up river,we are good o supplies and can even sent some out to gather anything from the woods maybe, and there is alwys fishing" Aug 27, 2020 at 9:35 p.m.
(One of the healers that came along will tend to Keldorn once the group gets back to camp.There is shrimp and fish in the river, and nearby was some berry bushes,walnuts and some watercresss that could help the supplies go further.) Aug 27, 2020 at 9:37 p.m.
Varus leads the hares back to their camp and sets up a watch for the rest of the night. Aug 27, 2020 at 9:42 p.m.
Tenzin is glad everyone if back safe and sound and likes the idea of a couple day rest along the river.He seems unsure of weather he wil stay but one never knows, he might stay and he might not...for now he will get a nap in. Aug 27, 2020 at 9:43 p.m.
Zolomon sits down, he will help with watch duty when told it's his turn. They are likely fine but it never hurts to make sure. Aug 27, 2020 at 9:44 p.m.
Ciocan updates the others before heding to his own tent to rest. A couple day rest will be good he has decided, to get some rest needed so the hares and others are prepared to finish the trip to Redwall. A rest also lets any one wounded or tried from the Flitchaye , to recover as he knows Matilda and Ciana need it and now Keldorn.The others will enjoy the two day rest also,then its back to the task at paw...getting the dibbuns and others home to Redwall Aug 27, 2020 at 9:46 p.m.
Donica goes home. Aug 29, 2020 at 2:55 p.m.
Elbio was happy to help with an idea, he would show he was a good Long Patrol hhare after all. He keep a lookout as the small group walked along a path." Making jolly good time wot." Sep 4, 2020 at 7:45 p.m.
Xander sighed, he had talked Ciocan into letting him go a little ways ahead of the group when the others stoped, the older badger agreeded but only with an escort.He didn't know Elbio too well, though the other hare..."I am glad we got to catch up so much Zolomon,I have missed you.I also also glad your doing so well in the Long Patrol" Sep 4, 2020 at 7:47 p.m.
Zolomon smiled "Me too" He was glad to see his friend "And I can visit other friends at de abbey as well" He knew the walk would take a little longer and he wasfine with it, he was helping his best friend , the others were like a day north of them but this took 2 and a half days and Zolomon was to head back and make a report and not go too far. Sep 4, 2020 at 7:51 p.m.
Elbio looked around " Close to the clearing and the clearing is oh bout an hour from the abbey....but we are supposed to wait " Sep 4, 2020 at 7:53 p.m.
Xander nods "I know and sorry for slowing others down...waiting is ok"He half wanted to just go on himself but he was tried as he stubled once and finally sat down on a log to catch his breath. Sep 4, 2020 at 7:54 p.m.
Zolomon was right beside him "Ya ok Xandy?"His voice had concern in it "You been...having so trouble since the bridge...you sure you....will be ok?" Sep 4, 2020 at 7:55 p.m.
Elbio stoped and went over to them" Rest would be wise...sides we need to let the others get here too...maybe it was unwise to go on ahead, maybe a rest be fine with the rest of the group." Sep 4, 2020 at 7:57 p.m.
Xander frowns"I will be fine and...I wanted to."He frowns as his whole right leg felt so numb but the clearing was so close now."I know Ciocan wanted to let the dibbuns rest a bit, and the others...he said it was ok if I went a little ways ahead." Ok a day ahead but Xander soon seemed to regret going on ahead, a frown "I just wanted to see Krisha...make sure she was ok" Sep 4, 2020 at 8 p.m.
Some russleng in the leaves sounded close by and it seemed to stop by the tree line. Sep 4, 2020 at 8:01 p.m.
Zolomon hmmms "Well I would say maybe was too soon to let you ...travel, but too late fer that now"He looked at the treeline and layed a paw on his longbow,ready for trouble. Sep 4, 2020 at 8:02 p.m.
Elbio shrugs, he wasnt a healer but was learning since he was to be Redwall Residential hare he would need to know more healing.He was alert to the noise as well" Trouble ya think sur?" Sep 4, 2020 at 8:03 p.m.
Xander sighs "I am fine and most of it for me was water travel since I got to use one of the logboats too the bridge"When most walked half way down the river.He looked at the noise and started to get his blade, then stoped as he lowered his paw "Who goes thar, show yourself now or else" He was not in the mood for trouble. Sep 4, 2020 at 8:05 p.m.
(A gasp and a figure steps out onto the path, paws up"Stripy?" It was Patch, he then went to hug the badger and quickly steped back "Ya tell anyone I just hugged ya....I...well ya won't like it so there hmmph") Sep 4, 2020 at 8:07 p.m.
Zolomon aimed and then relaxed "Patch? Ya still around..ha. I am surprised" Sep 4, 2020 at 8:07 p.m.
Elbio studied the rat and frowned " Oh...him...just wot we need...a rat" He clearly didn't like Patch too much. Sep 4, 2020 at 8:08 p.m.
Xander blinked and looked Patch up and down and grined "Hey Patch and...sure, in fact if asked I didnt see ya...."He clears his throat"I...need you to not tell anyone else you saw us either, ok?...We ALL want to get there and me,Elbio and Zolomon just came on ahead of the others, the rest are a day north and will ...well catch up to us once Zolomon lets them know where we are" Sep 4, 2020 at 8:11 p.m.
Elbio crossed his arms over his chest " I say...lets get to the clearing already." Sep 4, 2020 at 8:12 p.m.
(Patch arches an eyebrow and then taps a footpaw "Not tell?!" He shakes his head and paces, then after a short time snort and " Fine but ya owe me Stripy....big time ya owe me.") Sep 4, 2020 at 8:14 p.m.
Zolomon smirks a little, he was still beside Xander "Ya...ok Xandy?" Sep 4, 2020 at 8:14 p.m.
Xander nods as he goes to stand,supported by the cane and loses his balnce almost right off and frowns "No..."He looked to the two hares and the rat, then on down a path that lead into the clearing that was a short, run to some or a few yards away, one could walk to it in 5 mintues time. Sep 4, 2020 at 8:16 p.m.
Elbio frowns, then an idea as he goes to support Xander's right side, a smile" Then a little help" Sep 4, 2020 at 8:17 p.m.
Zolomon gets on the left side and nods "Here ta help...take it slow and steady and then we set up a camp" Sep 4, 2020 at 8:18 p.m.
(Patch frowns as he gets a good look at the badger "Ya look like....crap Stripy wot happen to ya?") Sep 4, 2020 at 8:18 p.m.
Xander allows the help, it takes 15 mintues to get to the clearing and he is clearly glad for the rest as he lays down .He glaces at Patch "I was poisoned, I nearly died. The spear that had the poison also messed my leg up...then so did the poison....as well as mess my whole right side up almost may as well say and I get more tried easyly,my right leg is sometimes stiff and numb,other times it might hurt...I walk with the cane and even then thar is a fairly bad limp.I am...not a warrior anymore and am gonna join the order...keep the Blade of the Northwind Storms around, for my son Oz one day" Sep 4, 2020 at 8:22 p.m.
Elbio gets the small camp set up and stands before Zolomon, a salute " Any orders....sur?" Sep 4, 2020 at 8:23 p.m.
Zolomon hmmms and nods "Yes...your gonna stay with Xandy...I am gonna run back and report ta his Lordship, he and the others will then come...like in the morning, so expect me and the rest back at this time tomorrow....or maybe a couple hours later.."He then dashes off. Sep 4, 2020 at 8:25 p.m.
(Patch watches the hare rush off and looks back to Xander "Poison?...."He frowns "Nasty stuff poison, judgeing by some things your lucky") Sep 4, 2020 at 8:26 p.m.
Xander nods "Yeah"He waves to Zolomon and his attention is back to the others as he lays down "so....a day rest will help...and likely a little more as they will rest once here my guess...and finish the last couple hours...3 maybe with me, the next morning so..."He smiles "Home very soon" Sep 4, 2020 at 8:28 p.m.
Elbio only relaxes once the sargeqnt is gone.He sits" Trust me all will be glad to see you again, and see the others as well. " He looks at Patch and whispers to Xandy " Can we trust him." Sep 4, 2020 at 8:30 p.m.
Zolomon looks back and forth and snorts "Why all de whispering fer? I done nothing ...just been standing here wandering wot ta do. I was in de woods doing my things" Yeah and that usually leads to trouble at times as his thing is find out what is going on around the woods, the road, places like the Gull...Abbey and Ferravale. Sep 4, 2020 at 8:32 p.m.
(PATCH) Sep 4, 2020 at 8:32 p.m.
Xander nods "I trust Patch, he is a friend no worries"He smiles at Patch "Right Patch? You didn't see us..."He hmmms "He could stay with us" Sep 4, 2020 at 8:33 p.m.
Elbio chuckles" Fine idea chap..only be couple days after all" Sep 4, 2020 at 8:34 p.m.
Zolomon frowns "Wot?!...I have things ta do...I mean....I suppose Ottis and Gary can watch de tavern fer a bit, I ony said I be away a few days so...fine" So much for plans of treasure hunting,then again maybe this was fate and the so called tresure was a bad idea anyways,"I do have some brown ale, scones, cheese and some bread...oh and some berries" Sep 4, 2020 at 8:37 p.m.
Xander chuckles "We have some dried fruit, cheese, carrots and poattoes....and few other things like rice cakes and water, think some apple cider we should be fine" Sep 4, 2020 at 8:38 p.m.
Elbio nods" Yes....we should be and in a couple days...well jolly good surprise fer de abbey" Sep 4, 2020 at 8:39 p.m.
Zolomon shrugs and leans on a tree"I suppose...good news will be great, they had enough bad news lately, they need good news...some cheering up and all that" Sep 4, 2020 at 8:41 p.m.
Z= Patch Sep 4, 2020 at 8:41 p.m.
Xander smiles as he laid down and got more cozy, he woud help make dinner after a short nap,then get a good deal of sleep after that, likely sleeping till almost lunch the next day in fact. Sep 4, 2020 at 8:42 p.m.
It would be fine and no one would come till that evening just as Zolomon said, the group wuld all rest together and then,,,,then the final little bit of teh walk to...home!!! Sep 4, 2020 at 8:43 p.m.
Log-A-Log has arrived. Sep 7, 2020 at 7:24 p.m.
Log-A-Log walked along the path after checking on his camp.He had a small knapsack over his back and had decided to head up the road on his own,then checked the market and was on his way back to the abbey now. Sep 7, 2020 at 7:27 p.m.
(Patch mean while was on a fallen log and groaned "I just wanta go..can I please, I will be freaking quiet..I saw notihing, I wont even go close the abbey just ta Ferrvale and me tavern and...heck I keeps lots of secrets...mostly") Sep 7, 2020 at 7:28 p.m.
Xander sighs"Patch just be quiet ok..."He hmms,then again.An idea forms as he smiles,he looked in a pack he had checking to see if something was still there,he grined as he found it"Patch....tell ya what,you can go back to Ferravale, long as you do stay quiet on seeing us, you do this"He lays a small pouch by the rat "You get a lot more of whats in that pouch" Sep 7, 2020 at 7:30 p.m.
Inside is 4 candy chestnuts Sep 7, 2020 at 7:31 p.m.
Elbio arches an eyebrow, but watches curious now. Sep 7, 2020 at 7:31 p.m.
Log-A-Log slows as he hears the voices and quickly climbs to a tree to try and get a better look at the small camp of beasts. Sep 7, 2020 at 7:32 p.m.
(Patch carefully looks inside and looks ready to cry, stuffing a couple in his mouth quickly and muching away "You..promise stripy? I can be quiet...lips are sealed...ya can send news to the abbey by...well someone, and I trust ya to remember the bag of candy chestnuts and it best be a good size one too."He then quickly leaves, yes he is not sticking around when more hares who will likely hate his guts show up and he isnt too sure how the Badger Lord feels about him eiher.) Sep 7, 2020 at 7:34 p.m.
Xander chuckles and looks at Elbio "He will stay quiet and let one of the group deliever he message we are back, he loves candy chestnuts" Sep 7, 2020 at 7:35 p.m.
Elbio speaks after some silence " One very odd rat but yeah likely best he heads off" Sep 7, 2020 at 7:35 p.m.
Log-A-Log goes to far onto one branch as his eyes widen at just who he sees down below, the thin branch snaps and he gasps,then a small yelp as he falls out of the tree and down below....lets hope someone is by the tree! Sep 7, 2020 at 7:37 p.m.
Xander blinks and acts quickly to catch the shrew and stares at him as if in some sort of shock,he then chuckles "Log-A-LOG!" He smiles and sits him down "You ok? Wot are you doing in a tree....wait never mind, let me guess...scouting?" Sep 7, 2020 at 7:38 p.m.
Elbio again is at a lost for words, " WHy would a shrew fall from a tree?" Sep 7, 2020 at 7:39 p.m.
Log-A-Log speaks "I heard voices and so went up the tree for better view of course"He grins and hugs the badger "It IS you Xander...you are beng back..this is great news"He glaces around "Where is being...everyone else?"He frowns, was this...bad news? Sep 7, 2020 at 7:40 p.m.
As if to answer the shrew Zolomon appears "I return....oh hey Loggy..."He smiles, not to far from the hare is the rest of the group, the hare smiles at Xander and hands off a giggleing Oz "He likes me now" Sep 7, 2020 at 7:42 p.m.
Xander smiles as he takes Oz , he looks at Log-A-log "Ummm...maybe a day...and now the others are here we were gonna all rest till morning and make the last like...1-2 hours walk come sunrise"He smiles "To the abbey" Sep 7, 2020 at 7:43 p.m.
Elbio quickly salutes those he needs to salute before sitting down again. Sep 7, 2020 at 7:44 p.m.
Log-A-Log smiles, "I think I shall wait with you"It was nightfall after all"Trust me all will be most happy to see you all, escpailly Moher Krisha" Sep 7, 2020 at 7:45 p.m.
(Ciocan directs the hares and others around the clearing campsite and makes his way over to Xander and nods to Log-A-Log, "Hello.."He speaks to Xander "How are you feeling my friend, are you ok...will you be able to make the walk in the morning?") Sep 7, 2020 at 7:46 p.m.
Xander nods "Trust me, I can...I have my staff and likely any help, a couple hours walking is fine...its the walking like ...hours that got to me a couple times, but I am more than ready to finish this jorney in the morning and get home" Sep 7, 2020 at 7:48 p.m.
Elbio nods " Me as well." He waves to Log-a-log " I am now Redwall Abbey Residental Hare, even have a signed paper to show the abbot from his Lordship." Sep 7, 2020 at 7:49 p.m.
Log-A-Log grins "Great news, all is great news...and I will be happy to help lead the rest of the way...we can make a big surprise yes." Sep 7, 2020 at 7:50 p.m.
(Ciocan nods "Sounds good Log-A-Log, we should be at the abbey by lunch tomorrow, for now we rest....we have a big day tomorrow after all") Sep 7, 2020 at 7:51 p.m.
Xander smiles "Yes, yes we do and it will be the best day ever" Sep 7, 2020 at 7:52 p.m.
Log-A-Log has disconnected. Sep 7, 2020 at 8:12 p.m.
Tenzin heads off. Sep 8, 2020 at 12:48 p.m.
Tenzin enters from afar. Sep 8, 2020 at 12:48 p.m.
Rufus leaves the Tiny Plot room Sep 8, 2020 at 12:48 p.m.
Rufus enters the Great Hall Sep 8, 2020 at 12:48 p.m.
Ciana leaves the Tiny Plot room Sep 8, 2020 at 2:34 p.m.
Ciana enters the Great Hall Sep 8, 2020 at 2:34 p.m.
Zolomon leaves the Tiny Plot room Sep 8, 2020 at 3:16 p.m.
Zolomon enters the Great Hall Sep 8, 2020 at 3:16 p.m.
Oz leaves the Tiny Plot room Sep 8, 2020 at 3:19 p.m.
Oz enters the Great Hall Sep 8, 2020 at 3:19 p.m.
Leigh leaves the Tiny Plot room Sep 8, 2020 at 6:05 p.m.
Leigh enters the Great Hall Sep 8, 2020 at 6:05 p.m.
Xander leaves the Tiny Plot room Sep 8, 2020 at 6:10 p.m.
Xander enters the Great Hall Sep 8, 2020 at 6:10 p.m.
Isa leaves the Tiny Plot room Sep 8, 2020 at 6:20 p.m.
Isa enters the Great Hall Sep 8, 2020 at 6:20 p.m.
Keldorn leaves the Tiny Plot room Sep 8, 2020 at 6:21 p.m.
Keldorn enters the Great Hall Sep 8, 2020 at 6:21 p.m.
Elbio leaves the Tiny Plot room Sep 8, 2020 at 9:38 p.m.
Elbio enters the Great Hall Sep 8, 2020 at 9:38 p.m.
Log-A-Log has connected. Sep 9, 2020 at 2:15 a.m.
Log-A-Log leaves the Tiny Plot room Sep 9, 2020 at 2:15 a.m.
Log-A-Log enters the Great Hall Sep 9, 2020 at 2:15 a.m.
Log-A-Log has left. Sep 9, 2020 at 2:15 a.m.
Matilda leaves the Tiny Plot room Sep 9, 2020 at 11:34 a.m.
Matilda enters the Great Hall Sep 9, 2020 at 11:34 a.m.
Per page: 100 150 200 500