Redwall Logs

Download Log
RW Abbey: South Walltop Virginia spots the new wave of rats and caws at her birds. About 8 of them rise up and go to join the defenders in trying to drive the rats off. Another 4 fly over and land beside the Healers to protect them...just in case. The leader dives at a rat about to attack the Skipper, not liking the fact that over half of her birds have now had to engage the enemy. Jun 2, 2020 at 8:17 p.m.
LilyMoore is fighting the rat that sliced her arm, and she's doing pretty well, all things considering! She parries, thrusts, then attacks with a barrage of cuts, she disarms him and slices his head off! But then she freezes, eyes wide and face frozen with shock and horror. This is the first beast she has ever fought to the death before. Butterclaw chirrups at her in a panic and shoves her to the walkway, covering her with his wings as he chatters to her in Sparra. Jun 2, 2020 at 8:17 p.m.
------------Done +paste------------ Jun 2, 2020 at 8:17 p.m.
RW Abbey: Tiny Plot Room Donica is also just sort of quiet, she scans the land a little and lets a paw sort of dip into the water as the go downstream. Jun 2, 2020 at 8:19 p.m.
DoraRose smiles a little. "The ocean is beautiful..." But then she spots something on the shore, and she jerks upright. She's not standing, but she's not fully sitting, either, and this rocks the logboat in a way that will probably make the badger a bit unhappy with her. "Pull to shore!! We need to pull to shore!" The mouse sounds as if she has been wounded, but she hasn't. She keeps her gaze fixed on a certain object, half hidden in the reeds. Matilda frowns, but she does whatever she needs to do to help get her logboat to the shore. Jun 2, 2020 at 8:22 p.m.
RW Abbey: South Walltop ---------Benar (Room)---------- Jun 2, 2020 at 8:25 p.m.
Monty's arrival up the eastern wallsteps totally disorients the rats on the wall and then Virginia's birds dive in, buying Adrian and evberybeast who followed them enough time to rally and start to drive them back. Five of them are dead or pushed off the wall in the first few seconds and the remaining ten try to pull back and hunker in! Jun 2, 2020 at 8:25 p.m.
Jun 2, 2020 at 8:25 p.m.
On the south wall things are quietening down, between Gaharei, Log-a-Log and Lily's kill the last rat on the south wall has been detactched and it is just the remaining ones on the Eastern wall! The bells have jangled to a stop now and only the sound of fighting and wounded beasts can be heard. Jun 2, 2020 at 8:25 p.m.
Jun 2, 2020 at 8:25 p.m.
Down with the wounded there are several abbey guards, two of the rats pushed off the wall concussed by alive and a couple of the ferravale guards and otters. But not as many as there could have been if the abbey had not been warned. Jun 2, 2020 at 8:25 p.m.
----------Done +paste---------- Jun 2, 2020 at 8:25 p.m.
RW Abbey: Tiny Plot Room Xander whimpers, the boat is rocking a little as he grips the side "Dora......"He frowns "Shore...sure...ok"He will paddle there, long as she don't tip over the log boat! He makes sure the others log boat knwos as well, a shrug as he has no clue he didnt see what the mouse saw. Jun 2, 2020 at 8:25 p.m.
Keldorn blinks as she looks the same direction " Wot is...going on?" She had not been there the whole trip but has slowly learned to trust her new friends and..also grow up a lot in a short time. Jun 2, 2020 at 8:27 p.m.
Donica blinks as she looks the same direction " Wot is...going on?" She had not been there the whole trip but has slowly learned to trust her new friends and..also grow up a lot in a short time. Jun 2, 2020 at 8:29 p.m.
RW Abbey: South Walltop Adrian spares a moment to looks down over the wall, to see how many rats still remain outside. In all likelihood the remaining vermin will try something else. After that, he turns to Serena. "Y'alright?" he asks her. She nods, shakily. "Y-yes... I think." Adrian nods. "Good..." And with that, he takes off across the wall top after Lee and Monty, to despatch the rats climbing the east wall. Jun 2, 2020 at 8:29 p.m.
RW Abbey: Tiny Plot Room paste copy evil Jun 2, 2020 at 8:30 p.m.
RW Abbey: South Walltop **** OOC: POSE ORDER: log-a-log, gaheris, gorvenalus, monty, lilymoore, benar, adrian :) BIC: **** Jun 2, 2020 at 8:30 p.m.
RW Abbey: Tiny Plot Room Keldorn looks over " what is it my friend?" Jun 2, 2020 at 8:30 p.m.
RW Abbey: South Walltop Log-A-Log pants a little as he as he looks around, is it over? Is there still fighting? There may be some on the east side still as the couple shrewss with him go to the east wall, he takes a small breather for now. Jun 2, 2020 at 8:34 p.m.
Gaheris huffs a little note of relief as a bird takes out one of the remaining rats he was dealing with and he finally pushes the ladder back down again in case there's more to come before his attention turns to the vermin on the eastern wall. A quick glance around his feet and he refinds his bow, turns away from the outside world and puts his aim across the abbey grounds as he fires in to the group of rats on the east wall. Even though he's well practiced with the bow he aims his shots as far away from Monty and everyone else as he can, plucking off rats from the back of the group. Jun 2, 2020 at 8:35 p.m.
RW Abbey: Tiny Plot Room DoraRose manages to not tip the boat over, but she does hop out while she still has some water to wade through. A strangled cry escapes her as she kneels beside the decaying corpse of a mole Dibbuns. "This is Burfy," the mouse manages to say. "Look, I recognize his bracelet." She points to a chain that has a tiny hammer charm on it. "He wanted to be Foremole," she continues, tears trickling down her cheeks. "He was taken by the kidnappers. I...what will I tell his parents?" Jun 2, 2020 at 8:36 p.m.
RW Abbey: South Walltop Gorvenalus still watches and frowns, ok cant see the other wall as good here as he makes sure Benar is ok and not going slightly paniced"Sit Benar...I can try snd check on how the other wall is doing" Jun 2, 2020 at 8:36 p.m.
Monty had been lucky enough to catch the rats on the wall with the element of surprise; with his size and the fact that he had seemingly come out nowhere, he'd been close enough to take out at least three or four of them before the rats even knew what was happening. The buck growls fiercely, eyes narrowing as he crouches there amidst the remaining rats, his gaze shifting from one to the other. "Aw, wot's th'matter, y'bunch o'lame, low-lifed lilly-livered lardos? A little bunnyrabbit too much for ya t'handle? Y'gonna slink back t'yer camp an' tell yer comrades y'got bested by a hare missin' an ear n'half of 'is brains?" The buck giggles, eyes flickering with glee as he flings himself upon the remaining rats. He sustains a few cuts and bruises here and there, but it doesn't slow him down...eventually, he drops his sword and focuses on his biggest skill...his paws. He begins to thud his fists into the rats, ducking, bobbing and weaving as he makes a good show of taking them out one by one. Swords swing at his fe Jun 2, 2020 at 8:37 p.m.
feet, and he hops deftly over the attacks to thud his footpaws into the attackers. "...c'mon, that all ya got, y'bloody buffoons? I thought this was gonna be a bloomin' challenge, wot! Haaaaahahaha!" Adrian has seen this side of Monty before many times, and he likely knows the outcome as well as he begins to approach the east wall. As the others begin to chip in, it does help him out! Jun 2, 2020 at 8:38 p.m.
RW Abbey: Tiny Plot Room Xander stays in the log boat and just glaces over, he mutters something but stays put cause if he got out he would likely storm down the shoreline and find the slavers himself. Jun 2, 2020 at 8:38 p.m.
Donica gets out of the boat slowly and frowns, "They...killled a dibbun?" She lets a tear fall and then "We...we can't leave him here...in the...we should bury him, tis the right thing to do" Jun 2, 2020 at 8:39 p.m.
Keldorn looks ready to stab an unseen vermin, he shakes his head and tells the others what Dora found and why they go to shore suddenly. Jun 2, 2020 at 8:41 p.m.
RW Abbey: South Walltop ---------LilyMoore (Room)---------- Jun 2, 2020 at 8:44 p.m.
Virginia lands beside the Skipper, calling out to her birds in their language. Some of them fall to their enemies, with one raven losing its entire left wing. But for the most part, they're doing a good job avoiding getting hurt. Angela, meanwhile, continues to help the wounded, making Terfil and Zarok carry bandaged wounded to Great Hall. A couple of Order members come out to help as the mouse and Nissaya efficiently and quickly work to tend to the injured. Jun 2, 2020 at 8:44 p.m.
LilyMoore is still laying on the walkway of the south wall, sobbing. She has never killed anyone before, and her gentle, loving heart is grieving. Butterclaw continues to chirp to her in Sparra, but she just shakes her head, not able to form words just yet. Jun 2, 2020 at 8:44 p.m.
Some of the Ferravalians have gone down the wallsteps to head up the ones on the north wall to try and come up behind their enemies, aiming to trap them in a pincer movement. Hopefully nobody will hit them with friendly fire! Jun 2, 2020 at 8:44 p.m.
------------Done +paste------------ Jun 2, 2020 at 8:44 p.m.
---------Benar (Room)---------- Jun 2, 2020 at 8:48 p.m.
It is over, the last rats on the east wall who haven't gone over the edge fall. Jun 2, 2020 at 8:48 p.m.
Virginia's birds would be able to see some movement in the trees as the leader orders his rats to fall back. Monty has carried the east wall, the fighting hare holding the line until everyone else was able to back him up. Those rats outside the abbey flee back into the trees, glad to still be alive! Jun 2, 2020 at 8:48 p.m.
Jun 2, 2020 at 8:48 p.m.
Peace, peace does not fall, there is the groaning of the injured, the soft sobbing groan of a shrew who has fallen they will not last much longer. But the fighting, the fighting is over, Redwall Abbey Stands. Jun 2, 2020 at 8:48 p.m.
Jun 2, 2020 at 8:48 p.m.
Benar shakes his head and starts for the door, "No Gorve... I need see this for myself. I am the Abbot, this is .... my job now. To be seen, to be heard, to offer my support and prayers. I can fall apart later... come on my friend, let us go down and see them." Jun 2, 2020 at 8:48 p.m.
----------Done +paste---------- Jun 2, 2020 at 8:48 p.m.
Adrian comes up alongside his friend Monty, and claps a paw on his shoulder. "We did it, mate... F'r now..." He watches the fleeing rats, but frowns grimly. "They'll like as not be back, though, wi' a more devious plan... We should probably double or triple th' guahd..." Lee, meanwhile, joins Gaheris. "Skiper, they seem t' be runnin' away... Tha' can't 'ave been all o' them, though..." Serena sees the crying mousemaid, and approaches her, trying to offer some comfort. "You alright there, Miss?" she asks quietly. And Lacota nods, harrumping. "Well... Didn't have to beat anybeast up *this* time..." Jun 2, 2020 at 8:53 p.m.
RW Abbey: Tiny Plot Room (Matilda joins them on the shore. "We will bury him, but quickly. We can't waste much time." She instructs those in the boats to stay there, getting a couple of shovels for them to dig the hole with and a spare blanket to wrap the body in. The Champion hands a shovel to the hare as DoraRose starts to wrap the body in the blanket. The mouse removes the bracelet from the Dibbun's wrist, then tenderly wraps him up, tears freely pouring down her cheeks. The hedgehog has picked a place to bury Burfy's remains.) Jun 2, 2020 at 8:54 p.m.
RW Abbey: South Walltop Log-A-Log hurries over to the other wall, he saw one of his shrews try and stand and they are now leaning agasist one of the guards helping them down the steps,The other shrew though is not getting up "Let me through...excuse me!" Jun 2, 2020 at 8:55 p.m.
Gorvenalus nods "Yes Benar, I am by your side let us go out together and see what has happen my friend."He will stay by Benar's side as they go to the open grounds of the abbey. Jun 2, 2020 at 8:56 p.m.
RW Abbey: Tiny Plot Room Xander stays on watch, just in case any of the slavers or any one for that matter is around."We need to...to catch up...and end these slavers"Great his temper is riseing and he was starting to be calmer too. Jun 2, 2020 at 8:57 p.m.
RW Abbey: South Walltop Gaheris lowers the last arrow he'd had ready and doesn't fire it as the group on the east wall seem to have things under control and he doesn't want to hit any defenders. He looks back to the woods and sees a little movement as the remaining rats retreat. He takes that last arrow and aims it high, shooting it blindly at the trees. He's sure it won't hit any of them but it might hurry their departure "Run yer legs off y'mangy worm tails" he mutters before looking around to help with the injured. He nods to Virginia then "Thank y'for yer help" he says before glancing at Lee "Aye, they're runnin'. It's where they go next that's the new worry" he says before he starts to search among the dead for anyone who needs help "Healin' the wounds is the next job though" Jun 2, 2020 at 8:58 p.m.
RW Abbey: Tiny Plot Room Donica frown, his ears droop as she helps to bury the dibbun mole carefully."It..wont be easy to...tell his parents but when you get back to the abbey, your have to find a way to..to tell them" Jun 2, 2020 at 8:59 p.m.
Keldorn replies as he is close " We will catch up soon, I have a feeling of this. " Jun 2, 2020 at 9 p.m.
RW Abbey: South Walltop Luckily Adrian is right there at his side with a paw on his shoulder to hold him back, otherwise Monty likely would have gone bounding after the remaining rats as they made their retreat. The buck stands there, leaning over the parapet as he shakes his paws at the fleeing attackers, his chest heaving and eyes ablaze with fury as he still seems to be riding the high of battle. "Come back 'ere an' fight, y'buncha cowards! It's real easy to attack a bunch o'unsuspectin' beasts, innit?" he shouts after them, picking up rocks that lie on the ground and chucking them down at them. "Y'fight us face t'face, an' look wot 'appens!" He is bleeding from cuts on his shoulders, his cloak is sliced as well as the uniform underneath, and his left leg had taken a nice stab but otherwise he was in decent condition all things considered. He did barrel right into a large group of rats, after all. "M'gonna go after em, Adj!" He turns to his friend. "Can't let em go somewhere else an' cause more havoc n'misery!" He clenches Jun 2, 2020 at 9:05 p.m.
his paws, giving Adrian that look he's so familiar with. "Caused enough o'that here..." Jun 2, 2020 at 9:05 p.m.
RW Abbey: Tiny Plot Room DoraRose gently lowers the body into the hole the hare and the hedgehog have dug. Looking about and wiping away the tears still streaming down her cheeks, the mouse finds a rock to use as a grave marker. She places it next to the body and holds it there as Matilda leads in putting the soil back in the hole. The Champion's eyes are angry and sad. "We will come back for you, little one," she murmurs, "we will take you home on our way back." After all the dirt is put back and tamped down, the hedgehog says a few words similar to what the Redwallers will recognize is said at funerals. Jun 2, 2020 at 9:12 p.m.
Xander frowns from where he sits, he then glares down river as ever muscle wants to just leave, but he forces himself to stay as wandering off right now wouldnt help. Jun 2, 2020 at 9:14 p.m.
Donica finshes helping and frowns handing the shovel to the hedgehog and goes to sit by a trunk of a tree, she sniffs and wipes her eyes and looks down a path, seeming curious of something and ...yeah talk of wandering off, she does so but further into the woods by the river. Jun 2, 2020 at 9:15 p.m.
Keldorn sighs. " We need to head off..." He then gets out of the boat to see what is up with the hare " Lass...no time for a walk, may be danger around" Jun 2, 2020 at 9:17 p.m.
RW Abbey: South Walltop ---------LilyMoore (Room)---------- Jun 2, 2020 at 9:21 p.m.
Virginia nods to the Skipper. "Of course, would not have done otherwise." When the Abbot exits the building, the rook flaps off to fly beside him, knowing he needs to be kept safe, even if it seems the battle is over. Her birds will debrief the leaders after the wounded have been tended to. A number of the birds are dead, killed mostly via arrow strikes. She'll find out later that her numbers have dropped down to 23 from 30. Jun 2, 2020 at 9:21 p.m.
Angela has made it over to the dying shrew. She knows she can't do anything, but still she stays, murmuring gently to them, letting them know they're not alone. Nissaya, Zarok, Terfil, and the Order members continue to diligently work on helping the wounded, and remaining with the dying until they are gone. Jun 2, 2020 at 9:21 p.m.
LilyMoore lets Butterclaw to help her sit up, but she shakes her head at the hare's question. "No, no I'm not!" she manages to say through her sobs. "I.....I've killed and tried to not b....be killed, an'....and friends have....have been killed around me, an'.....and..." Butterclaw looks at the hare and says in Common, "Lilyfriend never killslay before today." Jun 2, 2020 at 9:21 p.m.
------------Done +paste------------ Jun 2, 2020 at 9:21 p.m.
Log-A-Log walks over to where the dying shrew is, he stays by the shrew's side till the shrew takes her last breath, he mutters something and checks on the other shrew who gives a weak grunt,they will live.Its only then Log-A-Log will allow the healer to tend to his arm wound, its not deep luckly, Jun 2, 2020 at 9:23 p.m.
Log-A-Log has disconnected. Jun 2, 2020 at 9:23 p.m.
RW Abbey: Tiny Plot Room DoraRose digs out some vinegar, rinses the bracelet, then loops it onto her belt. Matilda puts the shovels away, then frowns. "Donica, don't wander off! As Keldorn said, there could be danger around." If the haremaid doesn't come back, the Champion will be forced to follow after her before she loses sight of her. "Please stay with the boats, Xander," she wisely requests. "We need somebeast to guard them." Dora looks at the haremaid, picking up her axe as she tries to stop crying. Jun 2, 2020 at 9:26 p.m.
RW Abbey: South Walltop Benar stays back from the wounded and the healers, letting them work and do their job as he just makes sure people can see him. He is there to be seen but not interfere. He does bow to Virginia as she comes over, "Thank you for joining us Virginia and your aid, I am sorry for any you have lost." He looks toward Lily and frowns up at her, "Oh dear.... Virginia can you.. please ask Lily to come to me?" Jun 2, 2020 at 9:27 p.m.
RW Abbey: Tiny Plot Room Xander nods "I ill make sure my son Caleb is safe, as well as Keldorn,Oswald and Dorarose too." Jun 2, 2020 at 9:27 p.m.
RW Abbey: South Walltop Log-A-Log has left. Jun 2, 2020 at 9:28 p.m.
RW Abbey: Tiny Plot Room Donica does wander just out of sight, she oddly is serching the ground for...well something, that she clearly finds by some moss, and something else by a tree.She stuffs them into her small pack she has and looks back to where the boat is,she will start walking back and likely meet the champion "I am sorry....I needed to...sorry"She says again"We can go now" Jun 2, 2020 at 9:29 p.m.
Keldorn stops as he stays by the boat, rolls his eyes " I do not need protection..good grif" Ok he is slightly grumpy. Jun 2, 2020 at 9:30 p.m.
RW Abbey: South Walltop Gorvenalus looks around and sighs, but as promised he stays by Benar's side.He will write down the events in the abbey logs later as he shakes his head at all this,"I do hope Matila and them are ok" Jun 2, 2020 at 9:32 p.m.
Adrian keeps his paw on Monty's shoulder, and he tightens his grip. "Mont," he says, levelling a piercing gaze into his friend's eyes. "Not yet... We 'ave t' let 'em go f'r now... Y' got some scrapes 'n' scratches there, mate... C'mon." He tries to draw his fellow buck away from the wall. At the same time, Serena has held out her paw toward LilyMoore. "I understand... C'mon, I think your Abbot wants to see you..." All the way at the East wall, Lee the otter nods his head, and sighs. "I just worry they'll regroup 'n' try again... We best be vigilant..." Jun 2, 2020 at 9:36 p.m.
Gaheris finds mostly just dead rats on his bit of wall now as he directs his otters to separate out any dead defenders and respectfully lay them in the grounds once the injured are already with the healers. He sighs quietly and looks a little sorry for Lily as he hears the crying "Y'right t'take it hard lass, no life should be taken easily and we'll all mourn those who've been lost...but there's beasts 'ere who live because we fought" he seems reluctant to leave the walls himself and stays up there, looking back to the woods every so often as he speaks to Lee "Mm and I worry they'll try their luck somewhere else. They were smart enough t'attack from a couple f'sides though so I ain't keen t'know wha' they'll come up with next if they do come back" Jun 2, 2020 at 9:40 p.m.
RW Abbey: Tiny Plot Room DoraRose smiles. "Thanks, Xander. I appreciate it." She doesn't add that she's pretty sure she can save herself. That would ruin the moment. Meanwhile, the haremaid does, indeed, meet Matilda on the way back. The hedgehog looks a little annoyed, but then an odd look crosses her face. "...you were being led by Martin the Warrior," she says, not as a question, but as a fact. The Champion nods. "Well, alright then. Let's get back to the boats." She goes to lead the way back to their friends. Jun 2, 2020 at 9:42 p.m.
RW Abbey: South Walltop Monty begins to come down from the high of battle, Adrian definitely knowing how to handle the situation as he'd had to do it quite a few times before. The tightened grip on his shoulder followed by that piercing look is enough to snap the buck out of his haze, and soon enough regular ol' Monty is back, the hare looking a little on the exhausted side. He leans against the parapet, head resting against it as he closes his eyes. "...mmmf. Yeah, just...gimme a sec, Adj. I'll be fine, I've 'ad worse." An eye peeks open as he gives his friend a tired grin. "Patch me up, an' I'm gonna stay by th'gate for th'rest o'th' night. Can't let our guard down just cuz we repelled th'first attack." He does note Lily's reaction and he gives her a sympathetic glance, the buck understanding full well what she is going through. He may have to visit her later and chat. "Poor girl. 'er first battle, eh? Aye, remember wot it wuz like m'self. Is never bloody enjoyable, is it, mate?" Jun 2, 2020 at 9:43 p.m.
RW Abbey: Tiny Plot Room Donica blinks "Who?" She seems a little unsure and ajusts her pack "Just needed something, I'm sorry I wont do that again"Why did she do it, who is Martin they talk of, well maybe she can find out later but it was odd to just...walk off like that, she sort of just...did and she is unsure why and why the need for what she found, she frowns as if she knows what it is, one is a little hard to find if one doesnt know what to look for, she sighs when she gets in her boat"I'm...tried..can others paddle?" She knows they have a ways to go before a break. Jun 2, 2020 at 9:46 p.m.
Keldorn will explain eho martin is and share a story if him once they start heading off. Jun 2, 2020 at 9:47 p.m.
who Jun 2, 2020 at 9:47 p.m.
RW Abbey: South Walltop ---------LilyMoore (Room)---------- Jun 2, 2020 at 9:53 p.m.
Angela and Nissaya continue to work their craft as they are joined by other Healers from the Infirmary. The Ferravalians help sort out the dead from the living, mostly doing the work of piling up the invaders while they let the woodlanders help the injured. All the injured are now on the grounds, receiving first aid before being carried inside. Jun 2, 2020 at 9:53 p.m.
Virginia bows to the Abbot in return. "Thank you, sir. It is always a hard loss." She, too, looks over towards the southern wall. "Aye, I will, although I think the hare is helping her." The rook spreads her wings and flies over. The survivours of her birds are watching the woodlands from their position in the sky. Jun 2, 2020 at 9:53 p.m.
LilyMoore allows Butterclaw to help her stand, accepting the haremaid's paw, as well. She's trying to stop crying, but it's a struggle. Terfil finally manages to escape Angela, and now he comes up beside the mouse, carefully taking her recurve bow and her mother's sword from her, taking the burden upon himself. Zarok is still stuck helping the Healers. The mousemaid nods at the Skipper's words, which are part of why she's trying to stop crying. Jun 2, 2020 at 9:53 p.m.
------------Done +paste------------ Jun 2, 2020 at 9:53 p.m.
Benar decides to leave Lily be for now, she has her family and friends around her right now and that is what she needs. She'll be there for her when she needs him. For now he will just be visible for everyone as needed to let them see their Abbot. Jun 2, 2020 at 9:55 p.m.
Adrian smiles wanly to his friend. "Aye, I'll be right there wi' ya, mate. An' we c'n talk about th' good times, eh?" The buck laughs. Meanwhile, Serena offers a comforting smile to LilyMoore. "Lissen... I reacted th' same way... It's okay... Don't be afraid to let those feelin's out..." Jun 2, 2020 at 10 p.m.
Gorvenalus helps Benar and makes sure any injuried are tended too, he sighs as he looks around , there is also clean up to tend to after the battle, he can find beasts to help with that as well, he knows Benae needs rest. Jun 2, 2020 at 10 p.m.
Monty pushes himself up from where he's leaning, the buck taking a few moments to assess his various injuries. The stab to his leg seems to be the worst one, though he is able to walk at least. Blood trails down through his fur due to the two slices across his shoulders, and the slice to his uniform missed any fur or flesh, only damaging his already rough-looking cloak and uniform. "Hmm. More scars t'add to th'repertoire..." he chuckles. "At this point I'm not gonna have any fur left at all, heh." The buck grins. "Life of a Patroller, I s'pose." He shakes a paw, his knuckles likely bruised on the faces of a rat or two. "Ow." He peers down at it. "Hmm. Think I'm gonna rename this one th'RatKnockerOutter. Did a pretty good job o'that, didn't it?" He gives a couple testing swings in the air. Jun 2, 2020 at 10:07 p.m.
Gaheris leaves the others to their mourning and comforting for now as he watches the woods once more, ever cautious of danger even after the battle is over "I don't even remember having time to fall apart after me first fight...can't blame the lass though, 'appens t'a lot of beasts" he mutters quietly to Lee. Sola makes her appearance, coming outside with some of the healers to help though mostly she's doing as she's told. Normally she'd be all over the place worrying about being attacked again but she'd burnt through all her fear in to denial lately so currently she just calmly walked around, tending to the injured as if it were no more interesting than dusting. Jun 2, 2020 at 10:11 p.m.
---------LilyMoore (Room)---------- Jun 2, 2020 at 10:17 p.m.
Angela is fully willing to order yet another Healer about, and so she just sees the scarred hare as another beast to ensure she's doing her job. Most of the injured are in the building, being tended to more thoroughly. Nissaya and Zarok continue to help. The Ferravalians have almost completely gathered up the bodies of the enemy and now are needing to know what to do with them. Jun 2, 2020 at 10:17 p.m.
LilyMoore continues to cry. "I...I....I didn't mean to...but I also did, an'....and I just don't know what I feel." Butterclaw and Terfil stay by her side, the newt carefully cleaning the sword on a rag he ripped off a dead invader. Jun 2, 2020 at 10:17 p.m.
------------Done +paste------------ Jun 2, 2020 at 10:17 p.m.
Gorvenalus walks around and then kneels by Lilymoore, he looks at her and then just opens his arms , she can choose weather she accepts a hug or not. Jun 2, 2020 at 10:22 p.m.
Adrian looks down at the gash on Monty's leg, and nods. "Yes, let's go get this bandaged, wot." He'll drag his friend over to Angela's group if he has to. Serena sees Gorvenalus approach, and she takes a half step backward. "Y' were just protectin' yourself... It's understandable..." Lee is still helping to move the bodies, and he eyes the pile of dead rats. "Hmmm..." Jun 2, 2020 at 10:28 p.m.
Monty doesn't seem to need any dragging, the hare figuring it would be wise to get himself patched up. "Hmm. After I get m'self tended to, I'm thinkin' a trip to th'kitchens may well be in order, bucko." Monty gives Adrian a grin. "T'grab somethin' t'eat, yeah, but I was also thinkin' of tryin' t'whip up some o'my famous Mountain Hare Super Duper Boffo Bean Biscuits. Y'know it's been ages since I made em..." He nudges the other hare, "Would be th'perfect thing t'try an' bring a little cheer back inta th'Abbey. It's been a rough coupla days, mate..." He limps over towards where others are being patched up, the hare wincing a little but otherwise seeming to be none the worse for wear. Jun 2, 2020 at 10:38 p.m.
Moment of peace to relax after the fight and the Skipper takes a deep breath and finally looks back inside to the dead vermin piling up "A burial outside seems appropriate. Provided it's safe" he says as he gestures for a couple of otters to stay up on the wall and keep watch while he finally comes down the steps. Sola spots Monty and Adrian plus the blood and the limping...she stares for a moment, her muddled up brain working it through. The reality of injured Monty seems to break through at least and she sighs quietly as he's clearly fine but hurt again so she gathers some bandages to bring over to the other hares. Jun 2, 2020 at 10:45 p.m.
---------LilyMoore (Room)---------- Jun 2, 2020 at 10:53 p.m.
LilyMoore spots her dear beaver friend and collapses into his hug. Terfil manages to sheath the sword, then he and Butterclaw take a few steps back, letting the Recorder help their friend. The mouse clings to him, her tears finally dying down. But she still needs a hug. A big one. Jun 2, 2020 at 10:53 p.m.
The Ferravalians have this thing about wearing white armbands, so their dead are easy to locate amongst the bodies. They get put with the other dead allies. Some ferrets and weasels wander off to try to find some wheelbarrows to transport the dead enemy in. All the injured have been moved inside, and now almost all the Healers have gone inside, as well, to tend to them. Nissaya and Zarok lead the way, while Angela follows Sola. Eyeing the injured buck, she says, "Y'got this, girlie?" If the hare Healer has it under control, then the mouse can head inside. Jun 2, 2020 at 10:53 p.m.
------------Done +paste------------ Jun 2, 2020 at 10:53 p.m.
Adrian somehow got off without a scratch, and he and Mont are soon joined by Serena, who seems to be pretty quiet now. "Well, bud... I'll be glad t' help y' in th' bloomin' kitchen, wot! Careful about their Friar, though... I've 'eard 'e's a pawful..." He laughs, and then slips his free arm around Serena on his other side. "'Ey... Y' doin' alright?" The white doe just nods her head. "Y-yes... I think so..." Jun 2, 2020 at 11:03 p.m.
Deciding the hare has it covered, Angela heads into the Infirmary to do what she does best: help people not die. Gorvenalus helps LilyMoore get inside to get checked on by Healers. The mousemaid will get to bed in the Gatehouse early, probably skipping tea and dinner. She needs some sleep to recover. Terfil and Butterclaw follow them inside, the Sparra taking his friend's weapons to the Gatehouse so she doesn't have to worry about them later. Jun 2, 2020 at 11:15 p.m.
RW Abbey: Bunk Room Krisha exits the Bunk Room.. Jun 3, 2020 at 1:34 a.m.
RW Abbey: Middle Dormitory Krisha heads off towards the Staircase.. Jun 3, 2020 at 1:34 a.m.
RW Abbey: Staircase Krisha moves off into the Great Hall.. Jun 3, 2020 at 1:34 a.m.
Krisha arrives from the Staircase.. Jun 3, 2020 at 1:34 a.m.
RW Abbey: Bunk Room Log-A-Log exits the Bunk Room.. Jun 3, 2020 at 1:36 a.m.
RW Abbey: Middle Dormitory Log-A-Log has arrived. Jun 3, 2020 at 1:36 a.m.
Log-A-Log heads off towards the Staircase.. Jun 3, 2020 at 1:36 a.m.
Log-A-Log has left. Jun 3, 2020 at 1:36 a.m.
RW Abbey: Staircase Log-A-Log has arrived. Jun 3, 2020 at 1:36 a.m.
Log-A-Log moves off into the Great Hall.. Jun 3, 2020 at 1:36 a.m.
Log-A-Log arrives from the Staircase.. Jun 3, 2020 at 1:36 a.m.
Log-A-Log has left. Jun 3, 2020 at 1:36 a.m.
RW Abbey: Great Hall Log-A-Log has arrived. Jun 3, 2020 at 1:36 a.m.
Log-A-Log was relaxing after the eventful evening, with him was his son Xavier .He laid near him on the floor and smiled.The Log-a-log's arm was bandaged and in a sling so he had some issues being able to hold him. Jun 3, 2020 at 1:37 a.m.
Krisha makes her way down the steps and nods "Log-alog..and Xavier hello dear" She smiles and sat on the floor beside them, she only had this one dibbun and the goose Gracie to help care for. Jun 3, 2020 at 1:38 a.m.
Xavier giggled and pulled himself up useing his father's back where he laid down and looked at the badger , a step and then he felll and started to cry. Jun 3, 2020 at 1:39 a.m.
Log-A-Log sat up, slowly stood and picked up his young son "Hey dada is 'ere he iss.."He nods "You ok Mother Krisha,after this afternoon, it was a right mess outside.I have made sure the wall tops are being watched, on all sides just in case." Jun 3, 2020 at 1:40 a.m.
Krisha says, "Thank you Log-a-log that will be very helpfull, I keep beasts calm inside...if the dibbuns were here I would keep them calm as well"" Jun 3, 2020 at 1:42 a.m.
Xavier giggles and makes sounds, he has been trying to talk lately.."d..d..d...d..Daa..Dada,,,,heeheehehe" Jun 3, 2020 at 1:44 a.m.
Log-A-Log grins large and wide at this..."Yes I am dada....heee"He spins around holding his son carefully "Your first word!!" Jun 3, 2020 at 1:45 a.m.
Krisha frowns, one would think this be happy but watching the shrew babe, it makes her think of something else...someone else and the first word just makes it harder as she stands and leaves the room in tears.She goes to a dibbun main dorm room and lays on the floor,in her paw a small blanket she holds close, tears go down her face.The room is empty otherwise as they have yet to place things back in here,this main room has been colored a light blue, it has started to have pictures painted of fluffy clouds and a garden, an area where she will have the dibbuns make paw prints.It has a lot of work yet to be done in this room, as well as the dorm and class room. Jun 3, 2020 at 1:49 a.m.
Log-A-Log follows as he carries Xavier, he peeks in and walks over"Mother...Krisha? Are you alright....I can get Benar" Jun 3, 2020 at 1:49 a.m.
Xavier reaches out to the badger babbleing something, its unclear what just yet. Jun 3, 2020 at 1:50 a.m.
Krisha shakes her paw "No...Benar needs rest..."She wipes away tears "I'm..sorry its just."She looks at the small blanket, the name Oz in the corner "Its Oz's...blanket, they left it behind when they..."Tears fall "Took him....he be learning to crawl now...I'm missing it...is he alive? Will they find him?The other?Will he...even know his own mother" More tears fall now Jun 3, 2020 at 1:52 a.m.
Log-A-Log sits the shrew dibun down beside her and he lays a paw on her shoulder "It is ok to miss your son, and I say he will of course remember his mom, you are mom....a bound tis made between mom and child,a special one never forgotten" He adds "The other dibbuns they too will return...safe and sound. When?...We know not but when they do it will be a great day" Jun 3, 2020 at 1:55 a.m.
Xavier giggles and touches the badger's footpaw. Jun 3, 2020 at 1:56 a.m.
Krisha smiles and picks up the dibbun holding it close, rocking him as she speaks"I also miss Xander....and know how he can get in...this sort of thing, he would do anything to get his son back.We have no way of knowing if any of them will return or not or where they are even...I just heard north,thats all" Jun 3, 2020 at 1:57 a.m.
Log-A-Log nods "North yes.....from thar I know not sorry but I have two of my best shrews..Oswald and Keldorn, and they have Matilda...Dorarose and Caleb as well" Jun 3, 2020 at 1:59 a.m.
Xavier snuggles agaist the badger mother and ends up falling asleep. Jun 3, 2020 at 1:59 a.m.
Krisha nods "Yes and...Martin is with them...I just know it." She smiles as the dibbun falls asleep in her arms, she misses this as she sits up.A glace around the room"Thius room still needs lots of work" Jun 3, 2020 at 2 a.m.
Log-A-Log nods "Yes but"He points to the arm in a sling and bandaged "I can not help"He hmmms "I can help round up others, tomorrow maybe...get minds off today..right?" Jun 3, 2020 at 2:01 a.m.
Krisha says, "That is a good idea and others can clean other rooms that still need cleaning, it does keep things...well in order"She looks down at Xavier and smiles again, a nod to Log-a-log"Thank you, even I need cheered up, its sometimes hard to keep others calm when deep down you want to not be calm yourself"" Jun 3, 2020 at 2:03 a.m.
Log-A-Log nods "That is true.....but all is not lost.Things will be ok yes?" Jun 3, 2020 at 2:04 a.m.
Krisha smiles"Yes....it will be."She will help Log-a-LOG to his room, she starts to hand him the small shrew. Jun 3, 2020 at 2:05 a.m.
Log-A-Log smiles as he lays down, he shakes his head"You can watch him Mother Krisha"He yawns and a tried smile"I need a good rest...likely a couple days rest." Jun 3, 2020 at 2:05 a.m.
Krisha smiles again, a nod "I will keep him safe, he can stay by me tonight. Get a couple dyas rest Log-a-log you likely need it after today's events." Jun 3, 2020 at 2:06 a.m.
Log-A-Log nods as he drifts off to sleep knowing his son was safe with the Badger Mother. Jun 3, 2020 at 2:07 a.m.
Log-A-Log has disconnected. Jun 3, 2020 at 2:14 a.m.
Log-A-Log has left. Jun 3, 2020 at 2:19 a.m.
Salamandastron: Level Two Zolomon goes into the Meeting Room. Jun 3, 2020 at 3:40 a.m.
The River Moss . Jun 3, 2020 at 2:41 p.m.
Mistclaw was getting edgy, they were so close to the sea now and she had plans to carry out and quickly as she looked at a weasel"Get the sails going, we need to move faster". A stoat nods at her and she speaks " Feed the brats...and someone find Kurgan"She was in a bad mood right now as tehy were slowed down and she hated it. Jun 3, 2020 at 2:44 p.m.
Kurgan appeared beside her "You called" He smirks as he looks at her. "Not like one can go far on this boat and you can only go as fast as the river,but the sea is but a day away now I think and hopefully some of teh stream rats killed off the woodlanders" Jun 3, 2020 at 2:46 p.m.
Oz yawns as he is awake.He looks around and makes his babbleing cooing noises,he has yet to talk but prehaps soon. Jun 3, 2020 at 2:46 p.m.
Mistclaw glares as she rolls her eyes, she looks at the badger cub and her ears flatten"That cub is gonna be the death of us all, but least he has been more quiet"She folds her arms over her chest "We need to talk, you killed one of those Redwall Dibbuns...why,that loses me coin,one less slave...less coin." Jun 3, 2020 at 2:48 p.m.
Kurgan narrows his eyes but is oddly calm"The dibbun injuried me, some of them jumped me and in my thoughts should all die, but hey one less dibbun...more room on the ship"He chuckles "Whats it matter, those brats will likely not be surviving long anyways. I have gotten dibbuns as slaves for Gorax also you know, me and my crew took over a tribe of hamster...took the small ones captive, killed half the adults and thier chief and took the ones left as slaves too. And ya know what? 1/3 of them died out on sea or within a week of being on the island.Gorax plans to maybe even go to the northern coast lands...hee upshore a ways from that mountain,wouldnt that be something in a few seasons...a slave post close ta where thier hero Martin the warrior lived" Jun 3, 2020 at 2:55 p.m.
Mistclaw hmmphs "I know of how Gorax works, and his henchmen too..He likes to hire monitors a times to get slaves,a couple monitors are in charge of The Crimson Tide, one of his ships.its the one we meet at the slaver dock here soon,also we need a way to move the brats easyly and quickly.I plan to use sleeping herbs in the food..its colorless,orderless and tasteless they wont know..they get tried and nap,and wake in Gorax ship. Jun 3, 2020 at 3 p.m.
Kurgan grins "Sounds fun...but thar is one dibbun thats not yours..."He points to the badger cub"He is MINE" Jun 3, 2020 at 3:04 p.m.
(Oz whimpers a little at the higher volume of Kurgans voice,he has some slight freedom right now in a closed off area to practice crawling and all other vermin stay clear of him as they were theaten to not go near the cub.) Jun 3, 2020 at 3:05 p.m.
Mistclaw says, "I am still angry about the dead dibbun and you had it throw overboard...what if those..woodlanders find it.They all likely arent dead, if any are."" Jun 3, 2020 at 3:06 p.m.
Kurgan shrugs as a magpie comes flying over.The bird speaks "Rats all...deaddead...beasties still come taget ya..come soon" It says as it waits on a reply. Jun 3, 2020 at 3:07 p.m.
The badger cub yawns and decides a nap is best. Jun 3, 2020 at 3:07 p.m.
Mistclaw growls low as he tail puffs out even more "See...why do I have to put up with this...why ..I should throw YOU over board Kurgan and be rid of ya!" Jun 3, 2020 at 3:08 p.m.
Kurgan chuckles coldy"And you would get...where my dear?"Huh...you need me I think" He answers a ealier queston"What of the 2nd half of the streamrats...they are still around, though maybe they will die too,they seem weak.An idea to slow the woodlanders was to have those rats we befriended...guard the ship here, of emptyness..the rats have small brains we dont have to tell them its empty,they can learn that themselves" Jun 3, 2020 at 3:11 p.m.
Mistclaw says, "That is the plan, a short ways up is where the river meets the sea,we are almost there in fact.I need to chat with the rats, pick a couple from here"Yes ones she dislikes and thinks of as lazy,what they dont know wont hurt her...just them after all and the less traveling together,the better. "I need a wagon too, know how to get one of those Kurgan?"" Jun 3, 2020 at 3:13 p.m.
(Oz just...sleeps, he's a baby dibbun so he doesnt do too much just yet.Yet anyways.) Jun 3, 2020 at 3:14 p.m.
Kurgan says, "I can get a wagon my dear,dont worry ."He smiles coldly "Your not the only one who plans ahead.I had my magpie send for one from Halyard,with directions tostay along the water,it helps the tracks be washed away you see."" Jun 3, 2020 at 3:16 p.m.
Mistclaw snorts. but nods "Good,lets hope we can have it soon"She looks at him"But I am still...unsure of you, I cant have you killing any more dibbuns" Jun 3, 2020 at 3:18 p.m.
Kurgan stands "Oh...then how do you keep them in line then? Who cares if one or even others die.Less for the wagon" He grins as they are coming to a stop "Shall I see if your wagon is around?" Jun 3, 2020 at 3:34 p.m.
Leigh is half asleep but is tring to listen to the slavers above best she can, but its hard to hear..too many sounds. Jun 3, 2020 at 3:35 p.m.
Mistclaw growls as she starts to draw her blade,She glaces at the shore where some stream rats wait and glares at Kurgan. Jun 3, 2020 at 3:36 p.m.
Kurgan smirks"Drawing that would be unwise my dear"He helps to get the boat to shore and walks over to meet the rat, his magpie points to a wagon as he grins ."Supplies"He says quietly, yeah right supplies are in it, nothing is in it...yet. Jun 3, 2020 at 3:38 p.m.
Mistclaw snorts and goes over to the rats I need you all back here by nightfall" She eyes the wagon and looks at Kurgan,still peeved off and its very clear."We talk now" Jun 3, 2020 at 3:40 p.m.
Kurgan grins, the rat leader nods..he had sliped off during the other fight and surrived,"We ssshall return and guard the captives till told overwise"They walk off to prepare, hmmms maybe they do have small brians as Kurgan watches them and chuckles.He looks at the vixen"Talk of what?" Jun 3, 2020 at 3:41 p.m.
Mistclaw narrows her eyes "Leave...your fired, I no long need you .I will pick a new 2nd in command"She storms onto the boat and goes to grab the shrew,not giving her time to likely respond."Take this and that cub with you!" Jun 3, 2020 at 3:43 p.m.
Leigh gasps and struggles "Where are you taking me! Let go of me!" She pales when she sees Kurgan but takes a big breath"What do you want?"She stays calm,she will not show fear,she will not be weak. Jun 3, 2020 at 3:45 p.m.
Oz wakes up to see the shrew and giggles, coos and crawls over to where the blockoff is and peers out, coing sounds and reaching is seen. Jun 3, 2020 at 3:46 p.m.
Kurgan smirks as he bows to Mistclaw and goes to pick up Oz, he looks at shrew Leigh "What do I want?...hmmms you raosted over a fire...but I think I will let Mistclaw keep you,sides the cub doesnt need a friendly face if he is gonna grow up to be my..weapon" His voice is cold, his voice could put fear in anyone right now.He smirks at Mistclaw"Your gonna find out you need me...just wait and see and..who knows maybe I will help you,or maybe I will not"He wants Mistclaw dead yes but he also wants to, for his own reasons ...he wants Mistclaw to escape to her island, if she is away he can be his own boss...yes start his own group again like he had a season or so ago. Jun 3, 2020 at 3:51 p.m.
Mistclaw narrows her eyes stil and watches him closely "Need you? For what?"Her tail wags back and forth, she looks at the shrew and growls low, back to Kurgan"Fine..she can make up for the dibbun you murdered, maybe a GUOSIM will get me even more coin,and a healer at that...your loseing a healer!" Jun 3, 2020 at 3:53 p.m.
Leigh frowns "He..." She looks at Mistclaw "You cant let him take Oz, please...you..you can't" Jun 3, 2020 at 3:54 p.m.
Oz reaches and cries a little in Kurgan's arms, what is going on He is not likeing all the tension in the air right now. Jun 3, 2020 at 3:54 p.m.
Kurgan narrows his eyes as well,then smirks "I may stick around till your off on your...fun voyard off ta sea, who needs Gorax....I can be my own slave master,I will have a powerful assassin at my side, a badger! I shall shall triain him to kill,hunt and enslave..he will call me father and I shall call him son."He rocks the cub "there there Oz...yes and you shall keep the name"He grins "Who knows I get powerful enough we can take over your old home...think of it!" Jun 3, 2020 at 3:57 p.m.
Mistclaw hmmphs at the shrew "I care not...wailing brat...I am not some mother..or aunt either."She studys the shrew,great what to do with it. Jun 3, 2020 at 3:59 p.m.
Leigh frowns "But...but...nooooo"She looks at Kurgan and Oz in his arms and shakes her head "No no no no....please no" Jun 3, 2020 at 4 p.m.
Oz cries but the rocking calms him and he is soon flling asleep in the ferrets arms. Jun 3, 2020 at 4 p.m.
Kurgan grins at teh shrew maid "Yes Yes Yes!" He cackles with laughter,he has plans...such evil plans as he walks off..Badger cub in his arms "I'll be around Mistclaw.Least till your sea voyage begind then....good riddence to ya" Where he plans to stay is unclear yet, but clearly close but not so close he is seen,but he can...watch, Jun 3, 2020 at 4:02 p.m.
Mistclaw rolls her eyes "Yeah yeah..ya wont be missed Kurgan, trust me...if we meet again I may just slay you and the badger Assssin as well"She glares at the shrew "Shut up..."She grumbles "Get dinner ready for the brats" Jun 3, 2020 at 4:04 p.m.
Leigh feels tears course down her cheeks, why is this happening....she has to do something,she glaces at the vixen and frowns "Yes..right away ..Master" Jun 3, 2020 at 4:05 p.m.
,, Jun 3, 2020 at 4:06 p.m.
Mistclaw gets out a package and spinkles it into the soup,gets water and hands the tray to a weasel"Feed the brats...we shall move them in an hour,then we need to leave before the rats come"She gets a nod as the weasel goes below deck,she spinkles more into a mug of water and hands it to the shrew "Drink it...now" Jun 3, 2020 at 4:08 p.m.
Leigh seen her spinkle stuff and now the water"No...whats in it...what are you doing?" Jun 3, 2020 at 4:10 p.m.
Mistclaw glares but replys "Two choices...drink it and take a nap and wake with the brats or dont drink it and.."She snaps her fingers and makes sure the shrew maid is held in place, a ax is brought over"Your friends find your head..and maybe your body too.." Jun 3, 2020 at 4:11 p.m.
Leigh frowns, she has to stay alive...for the dibbuns...for Oswald...for her friends.She gulps down the water and lets it take its effects and frowns as sleep over takes her..worried just where she and the dibbuns are gonna wake up, where is that horrable Kurgan taking Oz, will she ever see Oz or her friends again? Are they all...doomed? Jun 3, 2020 at 4:14 p.m.
Mistclaw snorts after an hour,when she knows the dibbun brats sleep she has them laoded onto the wagon, she then gets the shrew maid and throws her in as well, she has beasts errase the tracks,its an hour to that dock and she doesnt plan to be late, her plan get the dibbuns loaded,ditch the wagon and flee.She just has to make sure the pawfull of vermin, and the stream rats know to guard the...unknown empty ship. Jun 3, 2020 at 4:16 p.m.
The stream rats and the leader show up and are waiting when the vixen shows up, "Orders? How long and whats in it for us?" Jun 3, 2020 at 4:17 p.m.
Mistclaw clears her thorat" Gold....make sure the woodlanders dont get inside"She smiles,"Your be..rewarded"Yeah right,thats a lie but sounds so real."I have to go away a short while" ...a long while morons she thinks"And the abbey beasts are on the way, do..protect this boat." She thinks and hopefully the woodlanders die as she did leave a pawfull of beasts ,that were out gathering food and water, to help the rats, yeah she hates the pawful she choose to stay...hey she still has like 8 good beatss working for her, and maybe she can find a new 2nd in command among the crew of the Crimson Tide.She nods and heads down stream, if all goes well they will be gone withon a day. Jun 3, 2020 at 4:21 p.m.
RW Abbey: Bunk Room Krisha exits the Bunk Room.. Jun 3, 2020 at 9:09 p.m.
RW Abbey: Middle Dormitory Krisha heads off towards the Staircase.. Jun 3, 2020 at 9:09 p.m.
RW Abbey: Staircase Krisha moves off into the Great Hall.. Jun 3, 2020 at 9:09 p.m.
Krisha arrives from the Staircase.. Jun 3, 2020 at 9:09 p.m.
RW Abbey: Bunk Room Krisha exits the Bunk Room.. Jun 3, 2020 at 9:44 p.m.
RW Abbey: Middle Dormitory Krisha heads off towards the Staircase.. Jun 3, 2020 at 9:44 p.m.
RW Abbey: Staircase Krisha moves off into the Great Hall.. Jun 3, 2020 at 9:44 p.m.
Krisha arrives from the Staircase.. Jun 3, 2020 at 9:44 p.m.
Salamandastron: Sleepers' Rest Zolomon heads off. Jun 3, 2020 at 11:05 p.m.
Western Shore Zolomon travels southward and is soon hidden from view. Jun 3, 2020 at 11:10 p.m.
Zolomon heads of on a long journey downshore. Jun 3, 2020 at 11:10 p.m.
Zolomon turns around and continues downshore. Jun 3, 2020 at 11:11 p.m.
Zolomon turns and heads between the sea and the mountain. Jun 3, 2020 at 11:11 p.m.
Zolomon arrives from upshore. Jun 3, 2020 at 11:11 p.m.
Per page: 100 150 200 500