Redwall Logs

Download Log
The River Moss Isa gets some of her nerve back because Squirrelbabe's still fighting and she straightens up and looks defiant again, just this time it's while standing slightly behind the squirrel. The threat of the dark and lack of food didn't scare her after the trip either, even as she strained against her chains as they were all lead away. Whatever would come next after that was her worry, things seemed to be getting worse. Jun 30, 2020 at 10:34 p.m.
Salamandastron: Recovery Room Julia thinks for a few moments. "Y'know, tha' sounds like th'best idea, wot!" She stands, but before she can even take a step aaaalllll the other Dibbuns have fled the scene. "'Ey, wait....grrr...." She looks down at the badger and goes to pet his head. "But whot 'bout Ozzy? We can'ts jus' /leave/ 'im..." she thinks for a minute, then stomps over to the adult and gets all up in his face, trying ti (VERY VICIOUSLY) twist his ear. "You won'ts tells /anybeast/, or else all th'DAB will fill you bed wi' sand an' crabs an'....an' yucky garbage from d'kitchen! We make you CRY, wot!!" He may tell, but at least she tried. She then walks over to the badger and smiles. "'Kay, baby, le's go! You no walk...hmm..." she looks at Grace. "'Elp me carry 'im?" Jun 30, 2020 at 10:36 p.m.
(Oz blinks as Slaw just, he cusses and looks ready to punch someone, and in comes "Wot in the seasons...whoa..."He is almost knocked over and looks at the only dibbuns left..Grace,Julia and Oz, he looks at Slaw.."Wot was that Private?" He takes the sock from his mouth and puts it back after he hears Slaw better say the word"FOrget I asked..."He looks again at the dibbun hares.) Jun 30, 2020 at 10:39 p.m.
The River Moss Squirrelbabe screams and shout insults and profanity at the wolverine, straining to get at him as they're led away. Once they're out of the room, she goes to encourage the other Dibbuns, trying to help them walk and not be so afraid. It doesn't really work very well, the Dibbuns mostly just walking along because they're so afraid of what will happen to them if they don't. And they're all still crying. The Ringleader stumbles and catches herself, worried about if Martin was right about help coming. Because everything really is getting worse.... Jun 30, 2020 at 10:41 p.m.
Salamandastron: Recovery Room Grace looks a little surprised at Julia's threats to Slaw but she is not objecting, it's quite imaginative really. She flinches as she hears someone else coming and sees Zolomon. It's probably too late now, they've been seen but still "Run for it!" she hisses as she quickly goes to help carry Oz and get out of there before Zolomon can get them in to trouble right then. Jun 30, 2020 at 10:43 p.m.
The River Moss Ciana just watches as they are lead off and smirks, he then looks to the vixen "The shrew....I likely won't be keeping long, as for payment Mistclaw...I shalll meet with you in the morning, my guards will find you rooms, now excuse me." Jun 30, 2020 at 10:43 p.m.
gorax Jun 30, 2020 at 10:43 p.m.
Mistclaw nods as she will just enjoy her food, she frowns but desides to not ask what he means about the shrew, she still wants paid for it as well and that much is very clear. Jun 30, 2020 at 10:44 p.m.
Salamandastron: Recovery Room Julia gulps. Another grown up! But she nods to the other leveret. "Aye, fast as th'wind!" She goes to also pick up Oz, sharing the weight and burden with Grace, and she leads them to the door! Hopefully they're fast enough and sudden enough that they'll be able to escape with the badger and postpone their punishment for a while... Jun 30, 2020 at 10:50 p.m.
(Zolomon frowns and looks to Slaw, he crosses his arms. "Ok stand up...let's go report ta General Q...march chap") Jun 30, 2020 at 10:52 p.m.
Salamandastron: Level Two Xander follows the passage that leads down to the First Level. Jun 30, 2020 at 11:37 p.m.
The River Moss Gorax walks down a hall and faces a cell door, "Open it"He says to the monitor who does so and the wolverin walks inside and looks at his captive, whom would be chained to the wall. Jul 1, 2020 at 12:10 a.m.
Leigh grans and looks up and stiffens in fear, a deep breath and she speaks "What do you want....where are the dibbuns what have you done with them?" Jul 1, 2020 at 12:11 a.m.
Gorax watches her and smirks "You have spunk, those...dibbuns seem upset without you"He smiles coldly "Too bad your gonna break a promise to them..."He nods to the monitor"Tie her paws behind her back, and chain her footpaws and meet me on the cliff. He turns and walks off. The monitor doing as it is told. Jul 1, 2020 at 12:13 a.m.
Leigh frowns "Cliff...what..."She glares at the lizard and kicks at it "Unhand me at once, let go of me...I demand an answer from your boss...where are the dibbuns!" Jul 1, 2020 at 12:14 a.m.
Gorax waits at the cliff and smirks when they arrive "The dibbuns are mine now , no longer your concern...you have fire in you, fire must be...exaustihed or it will spread like wild and the only way to do this..."He grins as he looks down at the sea, the tide came in here.He looks at the shrew "Not to worry..I'll let them know you couldnt make it and why"He smiles coldly " see how quickly they..break, all beasts who come here..break...well most do" He motions to bring her forwards. Jul 1, 2020 at 12:18 a.m.
Leigh kicks and tries to not get any closer, she spits at the wolverin, not like she has anything to lose "I hope someone amkes you pay for all youve done!" Jul 1, 2020 at 12:22 a.m.
Gorax looks bored and then smiles coldly, his eyes sparkle like ice" Many have tried....."He then pushes her forwards"Goodbye..."He gives her a hard shove to send her down and turns to leave, "Let us get to bed....the new slaves are to be keep in the cell for 2 days no food or water" A nod from the monitor."Then I shall visit them myself, and Mistclaw and her friends can meet me at breakfast to discuss payment and..staying a couple weeks to discuss future transactions and...plans I have" Jul 1, 2020 at 12:25 a.m.
Leigh screams as she falls and hits the water, she gasps and goes under, resurfaces and then holds her breath but she can't swim to well with her paws tied and footpaws in chains, her lungs scream for air as she tries to resurface again. She feels herself draged down . Jul 1, 2020 at 12:27 a.m.
Its then something slips under her and helps her to resurface, and makes a sort of ..strange sound and quickly heads to some cove hidden by the riseing tide, a couple mintues and she would be in some ...tunnel syetem of some sort, more strange cretures appear..more low stange sounds are heard Jul 1, 2020 at 12:29 a.m.
Leigh groans and gasps for air, and last possible secound holds her breath again tilll she cant again and gags, getting to somewhere dry is a blessing as she vomits up water and her eeys then flutter shut....but she is alive Jul 1, 2020 at 12:31 a.m.
A sea otter appears, the cretures around him are soon seen...seals, 3 of them, he takes a pulse and calls out "Kash!" He cuts the ropes and frowns at the chains, he can get those off soon as he gets the shrew further inside "She's alive....Gorax has new slaves too..." Jul 1, 2020 at 12:32 a.m.
Kash apppears, a very...seriously old hamster with a cane, he studies the shrew and frowns "Get the chains off her...poor thing, she needs rest...." Jul 1, 2020 at 12:33 a.m.
Leigh groans as she goes in and out of coniousness. Jul 1, 2020 at 12:33 a.m.
Kash speaks "Shhhhhhh.....rest....your safe now among friends...." He looks to the otter "Tenzin...do your thing and report back" Jul 1, 2020 at 12:35 a.m.
The otter nods "Right" There is others here in the tunnels, not just the 14 seals in total, but some moles,hamsters, couple squirrels...a group of about 35 woodlanders...we have a new vermin ship to raid and get done by morning lets get to it...also we have a new arrival, a shrew maid we let her rest...she is with Kash....ok lets head out we have till morning before those vermin might head out..."It was dangerous but he knew it was a way to get supplies they needed, steal from ships, a couple ships he simply warned to leave as they were woodlander ones.....a couple ships managed to leave, one full of moles sank and all died and he blaimed himself...and there was still the words Kash told him when he first came here to the tunnels, hidden tunnels 3 weeks ago...they had to be ready for someone was coming, who he had no idea and didnt question his seer friend but soon and hopefully soon...hope would come and maybe they could finally rid the land of...Gorax once and for all. Jul 1, 2020 at 12:40 a.m.
this ends the roleplay for 2nd Jul 1, 2020 at 12:42 a.m.
........................................................ Jul 1, 2020 at 12:42 a.m.
Western Shore Guest1 heads upshore across the sands. Jul 1, 2020 at 1:09 a.m.
Guest1 goes upshore. Jul 1, 2020 at 1:09 a.m.
Guest1 goes upshore. Jul 1, 2020 at 1:09 a.m.
Guest1 goes to the river bank. Jul 1, 2020 at 1:09 a.m.
Guest1 comes from the sea shore. Jul 1, 2020 at 1:09 a.m.
The River Moss Tenzin goes In Character. Jul 1, 2020 at 1:09 a.m.
RW Abbey: Bunk Room Krisha exits the Bunk Room.. Jul 1, 2020 at 4:17 p.m.
RW Abbey: Middle Dormitory Krisha heads off towards the Staircase.. Jul 1, 2020 at 4:17 p.m.
RW Abbey: Staircase Krisha moves off into the Great Hall.. Jul 1, 2020 at 4:17 p.m.
Krisha arrives from the Staircase.. Jul 1, 2020 at 4:17 p.m.
Salamandastron: Level Two Xander follows the passage that leads down to the First Level. Jul 2, 2020 at 6:23 p.m.
The River Moss It had been a day since the Crimsion Tide had come to the island, oh it's been there before a couple times , once in winter in fact and before that the Summer, seemed it liked to show up either in Summer or Winter and the vermin would find some supplies missing and likely do what they usually did...blaime one another. Jul 2, 2020 at 8:25 p.m.
Kash was awake, and watching as the sunrise happen and then backed back into the tunnel, there was many tunnels, the moles even made a couple new ones, fixed an old one and closed in other old ones too dangerous to use He had a small little cavern he stayed in, usually left alone inless an injuried beast was found or maybe someone injuried in a fight or raid, he then went to where they had a small sort of infirmary area. Jul 2, 2020 at 8:28 p.m.
Leigh slowly was waking up and opened her eyes,a frown as she was not sure where she was, the last she remembered she was tossed off a cliff and there was the sea water. Jul 2, 2020 at 8:29 p.m.
Tenzin was here and spoke softly "Hey..lass, your safe if ya wondering." Jul 2, 2020 at 8:29 p.m.
Kash walked in "Is she awake now?" He gave a smile and a nod"I am Kash..and you are?" Jul 2, 2020 at 8:43 p.m.
Leigh starts to sit up but felt dizzy so laid down "Leigh...I..I have to get back or...least "She frowns "The dibbun, he has them and they need help...we need to free them please" Jul 2, 2020 at 8:45 p.m.
Tenzin frowns "I would love to but...its impossile, Gorax has his lizards and who knows what else, and right now that vixen with the rats and ferrets." Jul 2, 2020 at 8:47 p.m.
Kash checks on the shrew maid " Your not the only one wanted someone freed child, trust me"And he can get away with calling most child, he is ancient himself." Gorax days are numbered when the..hammer is in place and past faces seen" Jul 2, 2020 at 8:50 p.m.
Leigh tilts her head "Faces of the past...hammer?" She is confused as she sits up and rubs her shoulder, she also notices banages on her wrists, and one on her leg. Jul 2, 2020 at 8:54 p.m.
Tenzin shrugs "He...Kash is a seer...heck I could find a hammer and love to use it on these vermin..."He chuckles and goes on as he sees her look at bandages "Yes your shoulder was dislocated, back in place now Leigh, also the chains and ropes cut into your wrists some, that will heal soon too, the leg was scraped, your lucky the seals found you, also lucky you didnt hit any of the rocks...we only manage to save maybe 1/3 of those Gorax deems as...well usuless, too full of fire and spunk or someone does something wrong...its over the cliff and into the tide as it comes in...see it drags you to the sea"He sighs "Some dibbuns been killed, a..friend of mine shortly after I was tossed down here...she ...died"He looks down, the firend must of been very spiecal to him. Jul 2, 2020 at 8:58 p.m.
Kash frowns and shakes his head as he stands and heads to his chambers "If I am needed Tenzin you know where I am" Jul 2, 2020 at 9:05 p.m.
Leigh watches the hamster head off and looks at the sea otter "Thank you for....saved me"She frowns " So...others are here, how long has Gorax been doing this?" Jul 2, 2020 at 9:05 p.m.
Tenzin nods to the hamster and turns to Leigh "A long time...he hires beasts to get...youngins..or dibbuns as you call them, he purposesly seeks young beasts or beasts who have lost hope of some sort and breaks them, very few beasts fight back...I was one, never did break down or bow to his high and mightly Gorax, he wears a claok made of..otter fur, wears his silk outfits and robes.....well one day he is gonna pay, I just have no clue when" Jul 2, 2020 at 9:08 p.m.
Leigh says, "Maybe soon...I am sure my friends are coming to find us,I heard the vermon on the ship speak of how some beasts chased Mistclaw to the new ship before she...well got away"" Jul 2, 2020 at 9:19 p.m.
Tenzin asks, "Guessing Mistclaw is the vixen on the ship yesterday right?" He shrugs "And the sea is a large place, unless they knew a for sure way its likely they wont find this place, the only ships that come are selling slaves to Gorax...there was one ship full of moles, they all died...another before I was here was passing threw, Kash had the sail away and luckly Gorax didnt see it...sea cretures even avoid this, island of death as they call it, good name too"" Jul 2, 2020 at 9:22 p.m.
RW Abbey: Friar's Room Lacota' wakes up. Jul 3, 2020 at 2:42 a.m.
Lacota' falls asleep. Jul 3, 2020 at 2:42 a.m.
The River Moss Leigh blinks "We are still....on the island?" She glaces around now more confushed "Where...excally am I?" Jul 3, 2020 at 9:04 a.m.
"Tunnels...under and around this island"Kash said as he returned"Been here a long time they have, moles we have here made new ones, made sure others are safe and even got rid of unsafe ones...we use them to spy on Gorax and his slavers, we tried to free some slaves once couple seasons ago....it ended badly, luckly the slavers never found out where they came from,they figured a shipwreck I suppose...but beasts either died or became slaves" Jul 3, 2020 at 9:07 a.m.
Tenzin frowns, he nods to the shrew "We are safe here , we have still spyed some...its how we knew of a new ship of slaves" Jul 3, 2020 at 9:08 a.m.
Leigh frowns as she listens "Dibbuns from Redwall and Mossflower and not sure where some otters came from, think a holt upshore some on Western shores" Jul 3, 2020 at 9:09 a.m.
Kash sighs and sits down"Gorax, he needs stoped before it's too late to stop him" Jul 3, 2020 at 9:10 a.m.
Tenzin says, "Never too late to stop evil Kash, trust me, I know the seals would love to sink one of his ships" Jul 3, 2020 at 9:11 a.m.
Leigh asks, "But what if slaves were on board?" Jul 3, 2020 at 9:12 a.m.
Tenzin nods "One reason we don't..." Jul 3, 2020 at 9:12 a.m.
Kash shakes his head "Let us , for now just rest"He smiles "Leigh still needs rest and time to recover, being on a slave ship is not good " Jul 3, 2020 at 9:14 a.m.
Leigh crosses her arms over her chest "I don't need rest I need to get those dibbuns free...I am a GUOSIM shrew.."She yawns as maybe she does need rest, a frown as she decides to leans back and get cozy again, she fights some but sleep does overtake her after a brief morment or two. Jul 3, 2020 at 9:15 a.m.
Tenzin hmmms "Whats a GUOSIM?" He then shrugs as he covers her back up and looks to Kash "Never heard of it" Jul 3, 2020 at 9:16 a.m.
Kash strokes his beard and thinks "Intresting indeed....but for now your on guard duty child, now go we can ask our freind more after rest."He relaxes himself after Tenzin goes on guard duty and closes his eyes "The future is becoming less hazy, hope but also...pain, light but also..darkness..." Jul 3, 2020 at 9:19 a.m.
Salamandastron: Level Two Xander follows the passage that leads down to the First Level. Jul 3, 2020 at 1:21 p.m.
RW Abbey: Bunk Room Elbio exits the Bunk Room.. Jul 3, 2020 at 3:53 p.m.
RW Abbey: Middle Dormitory Elbio heads off towards the Staircase.. Jul 3, 2020 at 3:53 p.m.
RW Abbey: Staircase Elbio moves off into the Great Hall.. Jul 3, 2020 at 3:53 p.m.
Elbio arrives from the Staircase.. Jul 3, 2020 at 3:53 p.m.
Salamandastron: Level Two Keifer follows the passage that leads down to the First Level. Jul 3, 2020 at 4:11 p.m.
RW Abbey: Bunk Room Krisha exits the Bunk Room.. Jul 3, 2020 at 7:55 p.m.
RW Abbey: Middle Dormitory Krisha heads off towards the Staircase.. Jul 3, 2020 at 7:55 p.m.
RW Abbey: Staircase Krisha moves off into the Great Hall.. Jul 3, 2020 at 7:55 p.m.
Krisha arrives from the Staircase.. Jul 3, 2020 at 7:55 p.m.
RW Abbey: Great Hall Krisha heads off towards the Abbey Kitchen.. Jul 3, 2020 at 8:12 p.m.
RW Abbey: Kitchen Krisha moves off into the Cavern Hole.. Jul 3, 2020 at 8:12 p.m.
Salamandastron: Level Two Xander follows the passage that leads down to the First Level. Jul 4, 2020 at 4:46 p.m.
Keifer follows the passage that leads down to the First Level. Jul 4, 2020 at 5:19 p.m.
Salamandastron: Level One Keifer goes down the passage leading to the Dining Chamber. Jul 4, 2020 at 5:19 p.m.
Salamandastron: Level Two Xander follows the passage that leads down to the First Level. Jul 4, 2020 at 5:20 p.m.
Salamandastron: Level One Xander goes down the passage leading to the Dining Chamber. Jul 4, 2020 at 5:20 p.m.
Salamandastron: Level Two Zolomon follows the passage that leads down to the First Level. Jul 4, 2020 at 5:23 p.m.
Salamandastron: Level One Zolomon goes down the passage leading to the Dining Chamber. Jul 4, 2020 at 5:23 p.m.
Salamandastron: Dining Chamber Zolomon was taking a needed break and it was lunch time so everyone or almost everyone was eatting or finishing lunch now. He rubs his neck some "Training recruits can get annoying" Jul 4, 2020 at 5:24 p.m.
Keifer shrugs "I wouldn't know sur, never did train recruits Jul 4, 2020 at 5:25 p.m.
Keifer says, "And not realy able to do much in way of making sure healers are doing well unless its clear, at times, they give me the wrong herb..."" Jul 4, 2020 at 5:25 p.m.
Xander decided he had enough of the infirm and its recovery room. The past few days with help and without he has tried to walk.Today he got a cane and maybe it could be a little bigger, it worked for now and even if it was slow going and his right leg was hardly moving, ok his toes did, he was getting across the room and made it to the hallway. Jul 4, 2020 at 5:33 p.m.
Zolomon smiles "Maybe one day, your good at healer stull K..ya know what herbs are which by like smell and touch and thats so cool" Jul 4, 2020 at 5:34 p.m.
Keifer groans "Yeah, what ever...want to know what else...there was mint all over, powdered mint that took hours to get to that state, not that mint does...a lot, it is used for flavoring some mixtures...oh well on that now, also helps tummy aches and can numb an area that needs sewing, also helps toothaches somewhat" Jul 4, 2020 at 5:35 p.m.
Xander meanwhile slowly limps down the hallway and looks around,a snort as he slowly, about falls twice before balanaceing on his left leg and reaches to the doorway leading to the dinning chamber, peaking in he takes a step and falls flat on his face just about,but catches himself and tenses up in pain when he hits his , of course....right arm, his paw on the same arm shakes as he growls a little at the fact its annoying as heck even if it shakes a lot less than before. Jul 4, 2020 at 5:37 p.m.
Zolomon eyes widen and he is quickly standing and getting a couple privates to help as well as he goes to "Xandy!! Your..your in here...I mean are ya ok, anything broke..pain..well course pain, how did you...all way from?" Jul 4, 2020 at 5:38 p.m.
Keifer ears flatten as he sighs "And dont listen to me...let's walk on my own..."He is curious though and walks over"Wait, you made it from the recovery room to here?" Jul 4, 2020 at 5:39 p.m.
Xander allows the help up and shoos the hares away.."Chair...need to chair and I used a cane, slowly got here and like leaned on the walls...and in the room tables and doorway."He snorts as he about tumbles again but the cane, which again needs to be bigger, helps steady him.. Jul 4, 2020 at 5:40 p.m.
Zolomon helps him to a chair,"Whoa...."He then smiles "Wait....K..ya did say if he could get out of the infirm, even if slow on his own he could like get his own room and have ozzy in it too right?" Jul 4, 2020 at 5:41 p.m.
Keifer frowns, "Yeah..though General Quinten does have a final say so, though am inpressed with your determation Xander, very much so."He singles a recruit to get some fresh bandages"Let me check on the leg ok...please" Jul 4, 2020 at 5:43 p.m.
Xander allows help to the chair and sits down "I am...ok...and thank you" He lets the healer look at his leg, it's healing fairly well but will leave a scar from the lower part of his back and down the upper leg to above the knee, he frowns.His right arm has a small scar by his elbow, he looks at his paw as it shakes a little so he lowers it" My own room with me son would be nice, it's lonely in the infirm recovery and I can't have my son in thar at all" Jul 4, 2020 at 5:45 p.m.
Zolomon smiles "But ya can have him in your own room...yes I shall mention it ta General Q and he will likely get that room and it would be a lot more cozy, and others can visit bettter.And we can find a better cane, or staff....hmmmms we can figure out wot is better, ya need some food Xandy cause I can get it"He smiles as he is glad his friend made it to the dinning Hall thats luckly on the same level as the infirm. Jul 4, 2020 at 5:47 p.m.
Keifer hmms "Healing...well"Hefeels along the arm and stops at his paw, hmmms "So ..well shaking not sure but it is less right?" He will then rebandage the leg as since the wound is healed it wont really need more herbs just a sort of tight bandage, "General Quinten may know of a large staff or...cane yes unless one can be made...least think a blacksmith in training could, we do have at least one to of course keep forge buring and ...all that" Jul 4, 2020 at 5:52 p.m.
Xander nods "It skakes less yeah" He smiles at Zolomon "Food be great Zolomon and tea if thar is any, maybe just green tea with honey" Jul 4, 2020 at 5:53 p.m.
Zolomon pose smiles, he gets some stew, couple rolls, a slice of pie, salad and does find the tea and some ale and brings it over to Xander."Here xandy." He sits next to his friend. Jul 4, 2020 at 5:55 p.m.
Keifer scoots back and goes back to his own lunch"you should still have some help though in the walking and try not to do it, too much" Jul 4, 2020 at 5:57 p.m.
Xander frowns but doesn't say much, he just eats his lunch and speaks when he is about half done" Help is ok, but I am gonna need to do more practice, I can stand just not too long and this is the first I tried walking very far..kind of shaky on the footpaws and my right leg is...well"He frowns as the leg just doesn't move at all, he has had a hare move it some so his knee doesnt like lock up but it hurt, in a way he was glad for pain at times as it ment he had some feeling in the leg but he was told he would never have full feeling it it ever gain, he was lucky to have any at times and the fact he could kind of move a toe or two was a surprise, muscle and a main nerve in the leg was messed up thanks to the poison and the hip was cracked,luckly not all the way but still couned as a break and a few small bits of bone did have to be removed, but all in all the leg was still healing, he was glad for that. Jul 4, 2020 at 6:01 p.m.
Zolomon says, "Not to worry Xandy, your getting better and recovering"" Jul 4, 2020 at 6:02 p.m.
Keifer nods "Thats true Xander you are...there was talk of finding a wheelchair for you but it seems not as needed now, if you can get a better cane or staff...welll you should be able to walk with it,even if a lot slower than you would like...distance?...not sure yet as long trips would need a lot of rest and I would frown upon it " Jul 4, 2020 at 6:04 p.m.
Xander frowns "But I..I need to be able to get home, after that its fine to not do long trips...even to like Ferravale from the abbey,I would just stay at the abbey..maybe go to the roadside market and yeah not by myself"Just in case he would fall and not be able to get up welll,"Though I wouldmt go too often"He frowns, help to and from somewhere just seems..wrong to him,he feels helpless but he knows he would likely have to have some...even after he gets a better cane"As for..getting back home...maybe one of the log boats Keldorn and Oswald left here,I can paddle" Jul 4, 2020 at 6:07 p.m.
Zolomon says, "Yeah thar is the river moss he is right"He smiles" And maybe we can get you able to get well enough to get home with others, lot of help there" Jul 4, 2020 at 6:11 p.m.
Keifer says, "Well we no idea when they will be back..from wot heard a 3-4 week trip one way, so thats 7-8 weeks of travel, not counting rest and it has yet to be the first 3-4 weeks yet...almost though I mean things shold go...well...I hope" So he is worried, then its at sea after all and any rescue mission with known facts of possible really bad vermin was bad either way." Jul 4, 2020 at 6:13 p.m.
no qutes at end Jul 4, 2020 at 6:13 p.m.
Xander nods "Yeah...so a while most likely"He frowns "Beasts back home are probally worried, thar is no way to even let them know how things are and even if things will be fine....I have faith the dibbuns will be found and rescued and hope all get back safe and sound. Jul 4, 2020 at 6:14 p.m.
Zolomon nods, he clears his throat to change the subject " So....anyways tis good your able to..sort of walk Xandy" Jul 4, 2020 at 6:19 p.m.
Keifer says, "Its a good sign he is recovering" He was glad for a chanfe of subject " Still a good ways to go and as said wont be fuly back to what you were before the posioning"" Jul 4, 2020 at 6:21 p.m.
Xander nods "I know.I have decided to lay aside my warrior days in fact. not sure what I will do....thought of joining the order but maybe I won't. My blade will still go to my son when he is ready ..maybe train him a little or find help" Jul 4, 2020 at 6:22 p.m.
Zolomon listens and nods "Sounds like a plan Xandy and your blade is safe and sound not to worry...Lord C placed it somewhere till your ready to head bck to Mosslower and the abbey" Jul 4, 2020 at 6:23 p.m.
Keifer nodS "Which will still be a while...should have a cane or staff thats better by then, maybe his Lordship can make one even, till then a staff be best...one can add a meatle tip to the end for useing as a walking staff" Jul 4, 2020 at 6:25 p.m.
Xander listens, he quietly finishes his lunch,he glaces at teh cane he used today and speaks "Not going back to the infirm, I dont need it...do I?" He hopes he don't have to go back, he hates the room. Jul 4, 2020 at 6:26 p.m.
Zolomon looks at Kiefer and shrugs"He won't be made to go back in thar, will he K?" Jul 4, 2020 at 6:28 p.m.
Salamandastron: Level Two Julia follows the passage that leads down to the First Level. Jul 4, 2020 at 6:31 p.m.
Salamandastron: Level One Julia goes down the passage leading to the Dining Chamber. Jul 4, 2020 at 6:31 p.m.
Salamandastron: Dining Chamber Keifer sighs, he then replies after he finishes his drink " Well a healer can go to a guest room...his leg, wound wise is better..well mostly,thar will be a scar of course but it's healed almost as for the shaking paw not much can do fer that..likely nerve damage and its likely to be an issue for the rest of your life, as is the issue with your leg, your have a bad limp the rest of your life as well, wot you can work on..with help ..is balnce and walking with a cane or staff, a good cane or staff" Jul 4, 2020 at 6:32 p.m.
Xander sighs,"Well I made it to this room anyways" Of course same level so that helped a lot and the dinning chambers is not too far from the infirmary"And I know"He made it here yes, barely and so slow it was annoying, but he made it and only lost his balance once and only cause he didnt have a wall or much else beside the slightly small for him cane. Jul 4, 2020 at 6:33 p.m.
Zolomon grins "See we just got to get ya your own room fer the rest of teh time your here and little Ozzy can be in the room too, it will be great, shoudlnt take too long to get one" Jul 4, 2020 at 6:36 p.m.
Julia has escaped! The Caretakers are busy with all the other leverets, and so the auburn-furred doe has slipped out of the room and run down all the stairs and hallways. She stops at the intersection of the 1st level, thinking. Should she try to get a snack? Should she try visiting her new friend Xander in the Infirmary? Should she explore the caverns and see if Dom is back yet? So many choices! In the end, her hare appetite wins out, and she sneaks into the dining hall, trying to quietly open and shut the door, hoping no one notices her. Jul 4, 2020 at 6:41 p.m.
Keifer sighs "Yeah yeah...."His ears perk a little but others would likely go in and out of the room to..well eat lunch."We can speak to General Quinten after lunch" Jul 4, 2020 at 6:42 p.m.
Xander frowns "Alright" He says quietly "As I said not going back to the infirm recovery room, too lonely and...just dislike it" Jul 4, 2020 at 6:43 p.m.
Zolomon nods "I see no need to stay in de infirm either, tis for ones whom need it"He smiles and gets something else to drink"And yeah course its lonely in thar." Jul 4, 2020 at 6:44 p.m.
Oh, hey, Xander's in here! Julia smiles. Maybe he has the baby, too. She skips over to the trio, then stops short when she sees the Healer. In her mind, he is a Major Meanie Face -- she doesn't like him 1 little bit! However, she does like the other 2 adults in this little group, so she decides to go ahead and go over there. She takes the last few steps and goes to hug the badger. "HI!!! I trieded t'visit y'th'othah day, but it didn't work out, an' then I was gonna visit y't'day, but y'in /'ere/, so's I don'ts gotta go backs t'th'yucky Infirm, wot!" Jul 4, 2020 at 6:50 p.m.
Keifer ears flatten as the young hare yells, he clears his throat "Lower the sound of your voice...gives one a headache you know"He is not a young beast sort of creture.He shakes his head,"And infirmay is not yuckie" Jul 4, 2020 at 6:53 p.m.
Xander is surprised at the hug and smiles, "Hey..."He galces at Keifer "It..sort of is" He looks back to Julia "I...kind of made it here"Slow and steady and with a cane but he made it"I will get my own room with me son soon, I hope and dont plan to be in the firmaary again any time soon" Jul 4, 2020 at 6:54 p.m.
Zolomon grins at Julia, he chuckles at Keifer "Cheer up K its a good day and yes a room for Xandy later today most likely" Jul 4, 2020 at 6:56 p.m.
Julia scowls at the Healer and intentionally continues being very loud. "I talks da way I wants, an' y'don't get t'ordah me 'round, wot! An' the Infirm is yucky, an' y'make it worse, so thah!" She scrambles up into the chair beside the badger, grinning at him and Zolomon and pointedly ignoring the Healer. "Y'gettin' y'own /room/?? Cans /I/ visit y'an' Ozzy? Will y'be stayin' outta da Infirm /fohevahs/?? Cans I play wi' Ozzy ev'ry /day/??" So many questions! Jul 4, 2020 at 7:06 p.m.
Keifer hmmphs and stands to move to another table, he mutters somethig about manners and is soon sitting away from the group Jul 4, 2020 at 7:08 p.m.
Xander replies after a while though maybe not in order of what was asked"I..dont plan to go back to de infirm, and I hope I will have my own room before dinner or least after dinner and Oz could play...well something, he stil only crawls and has only , so far, only said one word" Jul 4, 2020 at 7:10 p.m.
Zolomon says, "Ya WILL have de room before bed time, I will help make sure of it Xandy"He looks over at Keifer and chuckles, then his attention is back to the others." Jul 4, 2020 at 7:11 p.m.
Julia smiles. "Ozzy is cute! I likes 'im a lot!" She's talking in a normal tone of voice now, having only been loud to disobey the Healer. "'E's fun! We cans play patty-cake, and may'ap I could get some coloured blocks an' balls from th'lev'ret's room foh 'im t'play wi'!!" She bounces in her chair a little in excitement at the prospect. Stealing AND playing with the baby? It can't get much better! Jul 4, 2020 at 7:18 p.m.
Zolomon grins"Yeah...though"He fronwns"He dont like me too much, oh well"He never had too much luck with the dibbuns it seemed. Jul 4, 2020 at 7:20 p.m.
Xander smiles "He is learning to play...thats good..probally be a pawful once he learns to walk"He then frowns as he starst to thunk on some other things. Jul 4, 2020 at 7:21 p.m.
Julia blinks up at Zolomon, her green eyes wide. "/I/ likes yous. I thought Lissie was gonna /marry/ you, but now she's datin' /Tewwence/, so I'm confuzzleded." She then goes to poke the badger's arm. "Why you sad?? Cans I 'elps? I be's you friend," she adds, concerned he's worried about that. "I cans 'elp Ozzy learns t'walk. I be's careful, I promises!!" Jul 4, 2020 at 7:30 p.m.
Zolomon shrugs and smiles "Well...she is still a friend of course and she probally gonna maybe Sarg T....most likely...or think so"He has no clue" And at de time....never mind"He frowns, he is not gonna think on Zeldove, nope that was a lost cause. Jul 4, 2020 at 7:32 p.m.
Xander frowns "Just...my leg and..paw."He then tilts his head as he looks at Zolomon "Marry?" He is curious but decides to not worry on it now, he sighs again " I likely will have a liimp and just thinking on....home and Krisha, others...I miss the and hopeing all is well with Ciocan and the others too,and Caleb...my other son, I adopted is on the ship and hope he is ok too" Jul 4, 2020 at 7:34 p.m.
Julia just looks confused. "Why you send y'othah son on a mission wi' Lissie? *Gasp* If 'e could go, then why couldn't /I/??" She apparently thinks that in order to be someone's child, you have to be a Dibbun, like her and Oz are. Jul 4, 2020 at 7:55 p.m.
Zolomon shrugs"uMM....long story on...anywho"He smiles and looks between them "Other son...oh yeah ya mentioned Caleb, thats right" Jul 4, 2020 at 7:57 p.m.
Xander nods, he then speaks "He is...well a lot older than Oz and like...well late in his teen seasons, he is basically a young adult I adopted cause his parents are no longer around and he needed someone and....yeah, he went, he is a mouse...and he can fight fairly well"But well enough he wonders as he frowns. Jul 4, 2020 at 7:59 p.m.
Julia is still confused. "Soooo.....Caleb a grown up?" Because anyone in their teens is basically an adult in her eyes. "If 'e cans fights well, then it /aaaallll/ be okies. 'E'll come 'ome. Lissie a'ways does, an' she's da bestest fightah evah!" The little doe obviously admires her sister. Jul 4, 2020 at 8:12 p.m.
Zolomon smiles, "I say we dont worry..we have lunch and maybe find some cake ....we need cake I say"He looks around as he stands "And I can ask General Q on getting ya a room Xandy...I shall return!" And he does and oh look...cake! Jul 4, 2020 at 8:15 p.m.
Western Shore Atticus heads upshore across the sands. Jul 4, 2020 at 8:33 p.m.
Atticus goes upshore. Jul 4, 2020 at 8:33 p.m.
Atticus goes upshore. Jul 4, 2020 at 8:33 p.m.
Atticus goes to the river bank. Jul 4, 2020 at 8:33 p.m.
Atticus comes from the sea shore. Jul 4, 2020 at 8:33 p.m.
RW Abbey: Tiny Plot Room ---------Felicity (Room)---------- Jul 4, 2020 at 8:43 p.m.
It is a beautiful, clear day, with nary a cloud in the sky, a good strong wind, and no land in sight. The ship is rocking and very gently bucking in it's normal way, which most of the creatures on board have gotten used to. Jul 4, 2020 at 8:43 p.m.
DoraRose has finally been released from the stupid sling! However, she's been told to not lift anything heavy for a few more days. Which means she can't do most of her exercises or practice with her axe. So instead she is practicing with the bastard sword she borrowed from the Salamandastron armoury. She weaves and twirls and spins, moving the sword with practiced ease and grace. She is obviously a complete expert with this sword. There is a cup of anti-seasickness tea near her, and the Healers would tell anyone that it's the mouse's 3rd cup of the day. She is going to do her training, and no nausea is going to stop her! Jul 4, 2020 at 8:43 p.m.
Felicity is stuck with the Privates. Again. "STOP WATCHIN' MS. DORAROSE AN' GET BACK T'Y'TRAININ'!!" She bellows at the hapless hares she's trying to get to go through their exercises. Many of them are obviously in awe of the Abbey Gatekeeper, who is pointedly ignoring them. The Sergeant is about **this** close to giving them a whipping. "PAY ATTENTION AN' MARCH!!" Jul 4, 2020 at 8:43 p.m.
-----------Done +paste------------ Jul 4, 2020 at 8:43 p.m.
Donica is sitting up on the main deck and looks over when she hears the shouting, well it's not towards her so she is not worried. She has finally gotten use to the movement of the ship and is glad of this as sea sickness is most annoying. Jul 4, 2020 at 8:46 p.m.
"March where..." Konner mutters under his breath even as he falls in step with the other privates. He's been having a rough time on board since the rumors from the other privates that Dom hasn't forgotten their time together in the swamp and probably is planning Konner's murder, and as such he's been doing everything in his power to avoid the big arctic hare. Jul 4, 2020 at 8:50 p.m.
Terrence, meanwhile, is standing by the bow leaning lazily against the railing and ropes - there's very little to do currently besides drilling and since Felicity is handling that he's left with a break (for now). "COME ON!" The sergeant heckles the privates, "PUT YOUR BACK INTO IT! /You too Harolds,] that turn was bloody sloppy!" Jul 4, 2020 at 8:50 p.m.
Ciocan steps slowly out of the captain's quarters, he glaces at where someone else is currently at the wheel and walks over to a railing look off at the sea quietly Jul 4, 2020 at 9:01 p.m.
"Comp'ny, 'alt!!" Once they're stopped, Felicity marches to Konner and gets all up in his face. "Whot was tha' y'said, laddie buck? Couldn't quite 'ear y', wot!" DoraRose continues her dance of sorts with the sword, blue eyes half closed, a hum forming in her throat. She does a spectacular twist that is very complicated and very hard and she makes look as easy as can be, which causes some of the Privates to forget to pay attention to what the Sergeant is saying. The mouse twirls the sword around her paw, then sheaths it at her hip, breathing lightly and smiling. She grabs her tea and finishes it in 1 go! Jul 4, 2020 at 9:35 p.m.
Donica smiles, she is gonna enjoy her day, "Least the sea is calm, i like it when it's calm and peaceful"She glaces at the water "Kind of nice and pretty in a way" Jul 4, 2020 at 9:38 p.m.
Rufus is finally able to fly and has been doing so the past couple days! Free to soar and glide in the air, he lands on top of the crow nbest, not suppose gull nest and looks around, a yawn as its clear, sunny and no troubles. Jul 4, 2020 at 9:39 p.m.
Konner straightens up, saying, "Nothing, sah!" It's clear he's nervous now, but still. Jul 4, 2020 at 9:45 p.m.
(Terrence watches the exchange with a rather amused expression. "Think he said something about how small the deck is, eh?" ) Jul 4, 2020 at 9:45 p.m.
Western Shore Yann steps off the beach and follows the dirt path. Jul 4, 2020 at 9:45 p.m.
Yann heads upshore across the sands. Jul 4, 2020 at 9:46 p.m.
Yann decides to head downshore. Jul 4, 2020 at 9:46 p.m.
Yann travels southward and is soon hidden from view. Jul 4, 2020 at 9:46 p.m.
Halyard Village: Dock Yann walks down the dock to the fishery. Jul 4, 2020 at 9:47 p.m.
RW Abbey: Tiny Plot Room Ciocan listens as it seems a couple privates are in trouble, he keeps his glace on the sea as it is a calm day and he knows soon enough it will be far from calm once they get to the island, he frowns a bit in thought. Jul 4, 2020 at 9:47 p.m.
Halyard Village: Dock Yann steps off the dock and onto the beach. Jul 4, 2020 at 9:47 p.m.
Halyard Village: Dirt Path Yann walks to the square. Jul 4, 2020 at 9:48 p.m.
Halyard Village: West Square Yann enters the tavern. Jul 4, 2020 at 9:48 p.m.
Halyard Tavern: Entrance Yann walks into the tavern. Jul 4, 2020 at 9:49 p.m.
Halyard Tavern: Main Room From Halyard Tavern: Under the Table, Yann has left. Jul 4, 2020 at 9:49 p.m.
From Halyard Tavern: Under the Table, Yann has arrived. Jul 4, 2020 at 9:49 p.m.
RW Abbey: Tiny Plot Room Felicity raises an eyebrow in suspicion. "Oh, nothin' at all? Y'do realize tha' lyin' t'an officah is a pretty dangerous trick, right? Wise beasts try t'not do tha'." Her ears twitch at what her fellow Sergeant said, but she waits to see how the Private chooses to respond. DoraRose watches this for a moment, then waves up at the gull and crosses the deck to join the badger. "It's a lovely day when my doesn't feel as if my stomach has forgotten how to be silent." Jul 4, 2020 at 9:54 p.m.
Rufus stays where he is and watches beasts from his perch, he is happy where he is for the time being. Jul 4, 2020 at 9:56 p.m.
The colour in Konner's face drains. "Uh, yessah. I undahstand I just said, uh," The next words a mumbled, "March, well, where..." He repeats. "Meaning we don't 'ave much room..." Jul 4, 2020 at 10:02 p.m.
Technically, Konner is in Terrence's unit, but since the other sergeant is dealing with the hapless private the bespectacled hare decides to stay out of it for now as he has found in the past days of traveling he actually /enjoys/ being out on the sea. Jul 4, 2020 at 10:02 p.m.
Ciocan nods as Dorarose appears next to him and speaks quietly "Yes, a.....lovely day suppose the sea is in a good mood" He keeps his eyes on the sea, not paying attention to much else. Jul 4, 2020 at 10:05 p.m.
---------Felicity (Room)---------- Jul 4, 2020 at 10:20 p.m.
Felicity's ears twitch again. "Aye, we don't, but we also 'ave n' choice since we're on a mission t'rescue a bunch o' innocent Dibbuns from slavery an' death. So we 'ave t'make due wi' whot we've got. Besides, when it comes t'drills and exercises, 'tisn't th'destination tha's so important as whot y'do t'get thah." She straightens and adds, "An' unless Sergeant Terrence disagrees, when we're done 'ere y'on deck swabbin' duty -- not because y'questioned whot th'purpose o' the exercise is, but because y'lied t'me. Dis'onesty is unacceptable. Undahstood?" Jul 4, 2020 at 10:20 p.m.
DoraRose glances at the badger's face. "You alright? You seem a bit...I don't know, melancholy, I guess. Is something wrong?" Jul 4, 2020 at 10:20 p.m.
-----------Done +paste------------ Jul 4, 2020 at 10:20 p.m.
"I don't disagree, by the by!" Terrence shouts over even as Konner's face falls. "Yes sah." The private mutters, accepting his fate. Jul 4, 2020 at 10:23 p.m.
Ciocan shrugs " I am fine, its a nice day today.." Yes he oddy..quite. Jul 4, 2020 at 10:27 p.m.
Felicity nods. "'Lright, then. Now all y'lot -- DROP AN' GIMME 50!" As they drop to give her 50 push ups (THE AGONY), she joins them, keeping a steady pace as she proves she's not just asking them to do something ridiculous. Doing the exercises with her trainees is something she has always done, and she' not about to start now. DoraRose frowns. "Well...okay. You just seem really quiet, Ciocan. I know we don't know each other very well, but this doesn't seem like you." Jul 4, 2020 at 10:33 p.m.
"So, Sergeant Felicity," Terrence says in a bright tone as he pauses in front of her and the other hares doing the exercise on the deck. "I'm going to go find Greenhill and Reuenthal to have them keep an eye on ouh deah Konnah here, as they're a spot more reliable than him, least fo'h now." He nods to the private with a raised brow. "And more truthful as well - they certainly won't let him forget, leastways not fo'h a season at least." With a laugh the sergeant disappears below deck. Jul 4, 2020 at 10:36 p.m.
Ciocan nods."JUSt thinking is all" He sighs," Been a while sinxe been on the..sea..so long it..seems" Jul 4, 2020 at 10:39 p.m.
As Felicity continues to lead the Privates in their exercises, DoraRose listens to the badger. She senses sadness in him, but she understands it can be really hard to share about it. So instead she just slowly nods. "Sometimes it's hard to return to the place of your old life. It often has too many painful memories and reminders of sorrow. Like how I want to go back to my homeland of Tuscani, but it's so hard, I can't really bring myself to do so. I saw my sister murdered, my parents are both dead, and the house that was in my family for generations burned to the ground. I'm not sure I could face all those memories." Jul 4, 2020 at 10:50 p.m.
Ciocan nods, " Likely not no..." He frowns as he stands there a while and shakes his head as sunset happens, he would watch this and usally he would just go inside, tonight he watches as he seems to remeber and tears go down his face now. He then just heads to his quarters rather quickly. Jul 4, 2020 at 10:53 p.m.
Noting the tears, DoraRose becomes very concerned. "Ciocan? Do you need to talk?" But then he's headed indoors. The mouse looks quickly over at the Sergeant, who has just finished the push-ups. Felicity sees and acts quickly. "Comp'ny, dismiss! Look t'y'weapons. Konnah, remembah, y' 'ave deck swabbin' duty foh lyin'." She heads to the mouse, who informs her of everything that they talked about, then the hare walks over to the Captains quarters. "Ciocan? Are y'alright, Sah?" the hare asks as she gently knocks on the door. Jul 4, 2020 at 11 p.m.
Ciocan forgot to lock the door, but yes he did shut it as he stumbles over to a chair by his cot and sits in it, he lets tears fall now and makes a fist dlaming it to the nightstand, it causes a mug to fall over....and break, " No..." He frowns, and looks at the broken bits and leans back in his chair allowing himself to...cry, not too loud but someone by the door could hear it. Jul 4, 2020 at 11:05 p.m.
Being a hare, Felicity has better hearing than some, and so she can tell he's crying. She opens the door and slips in, closing it behind her. "Sah? Whot's wrong? Y'c'n tell me." She goes to sit beside him on the cot and rest a paw on his arm, ready to listen, no matter how stressed she may be herself. She is going to be a good friend. Jul 4, 2020 at 11:08 p.m.
Ciocan doesnt reply right off or tell her to leave." Martha...loved the sea, she...gave me that mug...she..." All other thoughts lost for now as he just openly sobs now and will likely stop,but only cause he..cried himhim to sleep. Jul 4, 2020 at 11:14 p.m.
Felicity will stay with him, not saying anything. Once he's asleep, she will try to tuck him in and make sure he's comfortable before she leaves. But there is a thought in her mind: Who was Martha? Jul 4, 2020 at 11:16 p.m.
Per page: 100 150 200 500